Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★🚀[ANN] BitcoinHEX The first trustless interest CD, Free claimable with BTC 🚀★  (Read 298 times)
BitcoinHEX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Summary
     BitcoinHEX. Sign statement: (Claim_BitcoinHEX_to_[your BHX address]) from Bitcoin wallet containing BTC. All unclaimed coins distributed to staked claimants over 50 weeks. (GET SATOSHI'S COINS if he doesn't claim.) You're missing 2% more of your stack every week you delay claiming, till none left at 50 weeks. Rewards holders instead of miners. Bonuses: 5% refer, 10% early claim falling to 0 at week 50. Up to 20% adoption bonuses, VIRALITY: the more people that claim, and CRITICAL MASS: the more coins claimed. Only referral and speed bonuses are paid to non-stakers. Longer stakes get .55% extra shares per 10 days longer stake commit.(20% per year.) So a 5 year longer stake gets paid 2x what a 1 year stake would. If only 1% of coins stake, then they're getting 369% ROI a year. Trustless 3.69% interest pool paid to stakers instead of miners. Emergency (early) unstake pays a 1/2 committed stake length penalty, half of which goes to loyal stakers pool, minimum 9 periods. SILLY WHALE PENALTY of 50%-75% from 1k to 10k+ coins. (avoidable by splitting up before snapshot.) GoxMeNot: Mt. Gox and a few other undesirables excluded from claiming. Only addresses starting with 1 or bc1 can claim.

YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d0iz0qxQ3k&t=80

ComparisonBitcoinHEXBitcoin
IssuanceClaim, StakeMine
2x-30x coins by being earlyYN
Rewards holdersYN
Rewards minersNY
Pays high interestYN
Easy to earnYN
ReferralsYN
Inflation3.69%4.16%
More secureYN
PriceFree~$3.3k
Higher Transactions per secYN
Lower FeesYN
More energy efficientYN
Missed the boatNY
Too many whalesNY
Units too largeNY
Hard fork dramaNY
Can go up 1000xYN

BonusesClaim phase (50 weeks)
Referral Earn 5% on anyone that claims using your link.
SpeedEarn 10% bonus if you claim first week. Every week you wait, bonus Reduces by .2%
SillyWhalePenalty1k-10k+ claims pay  reduced by 50-75%
GoxMeNotMt.gox and a few large parties are not allowed to claim.
BonusesFor stakers 1st 50 weeks
We're all Satoshi2% Unclaimed coins paid to stakers weekly (Claim first week or lose 2% per week)
Critical massIncreases stakers pay 10% x claimed coins/max claimable coins
ViralityIncreases stakers pay 10% x claim events/max claim events
BonusesOngoing
StakingIf 1% of coins stake, they make 369% APR interest. If 10% then 36.9% APR.
If 20% then 18.45% APR.
The less stakers the less the pool gets divided. More stakers, less circulating supply.
LoyalStaker1/2 Emergency End Stake penalties paid to pool. (1/2 periods committed, minimum 9)
LongerPaysBetterThe longer you stake, the more you make. .55% per 10 days (20% a year) So 5 year gets 2x shares that 1 period would.
CompoundingThe interest pool is compounded every period, maximizing your gains.

Example claim:
You claim 1 Bitcoin worth of BHX during the first week. You receive 1,000,000 BHX plus 100,000 early claim bonus. The person that referred you gets 55,000. You stake for 36 periods (360 days.) This gives you 19.25% extra shares .55% extra per period longer stake committed. If only 1% of coins are staked, you get 369% APR plus the extra shares may put you over shorter stakers. As more coins get staked, your APR goes down. As more and larger claims are made it goes up. Your share of 2% of the unclaimed coins credited to your stake every week till week 50.  You unstake, you likely have several million BHX now from being staked during all the bonuses.

Disclaimers
   BitcoinHEX is not a security. There aren't actually any coins, they're just numbers in a distributed database. No one is actually given anything. People can execute the code they choose, on their own, that changes some numbers in a counter. The code that edits some database values is should only be modifiable by Bitcoin holders who've signed a cryptographic message. Other code can be run by anyone if they like. There is no common enterprise, there shall be no expectation of efforts of a promoter or third party. There is no expectation of profit from the work of others. People pay the Ethereum network to execute computations of their choosing, on their own. There is only an immutable compiled bytecode sitting on the Ethereum network. It can't be changed. They're just numbers living on the Internet. The code can do nothing on its own. People can run the code if they want, or not. The code can do nothing on its own but sit there.

No one actually has any keys to database ledgers until they successfully claim. Bonuses don't actually take anyone else's database values, they just add or subtract more or less database values based on the system state.

If you can, learn to code, or have the smartest coder or computer scientist you can find read over the code you plan to execute.  The origin addresses gets all the bonuses you do except staking shares. Bugs and edge cases do happen, and it's unfortunate when a program does something you didn't think it would do, or perhaps didn't want it to do.

Blockchains, Smart contracts, Cryptocurrencies,  are all cutting edge technologies, and as such, there is a risk, however small, of total failure. Software is hard. Computers are hard. Distributed software on distributed computers are harder. It's a miracle this stuff works at all. Strong cryptography seems unlikely to be broken, but if it is, everything will probably be broken.

BitcoinHEX.com
github.com/BitcoinHEX/contract/tree/master/contracts
5600 member Chat: t.me/Strape
twitter.com/RichardHeartWin
youtube.com/richardheart
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:53:09 PM

Some kind of contradiction. Your coin has a name similar to Bitcoin, but it is made on ethereum. These are completely different platforms. What protocol is it made on? ERC 20 or ERC 223 or ERC 721?
BitcoinHEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 12:51:47 PM

ERC-20 Check out the FAQ: https://www.bitcoinhex.com/faqs.html
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:37:01 PM

You wrote. "BitcoinHEX uses the well-tested ERC20 standard to avoid any of these problems." But, it has long been hacked. Recently it was reported that because of the found vulnerabilities, the fork is moving away indefinitely.
BitcoinHEX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:17:24 PM

Multiple Billion dollar projects have launched successfully using ERC-20 tokens such as EOS and TRX. There's nothing wrong with ERC-20 at all and the open zeppelin ERC-20 implementation has passed full external audit.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 12:43:37 PM

So you have to have BTC to claim?  http://bitcoinhex.com

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
tnotm

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:29:14 PM

Yes.  There must be BTC in your account to claim.  The if you claim in the first week of the 50 week claim period you get 20% more, because the unclaimed gets pushed to you.

I think... Check out the webpage for more... www.ClaimBHX.com
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:59:01 AM

Yes.  There must be BTC in your account to claim.  The if you claim in the first week of the 50 week claim period you get 20% more, because the unclaimed gets pushed to you.

I think... Check out the webpage for more... www.ClaimBHX.com

How's this scam going?   Any one make any money, besides richard?

I saw some videos in which richard asserted that the coin was designed to pump, but really, it was designed to make richard money no matter what, and he exited the HEX system in a bit more than a month? 

Are there any forum threads that give updates regarding how much value Richard was able to scam from people mostly through Ethereum deposits, no?  Are any more details of the ongoing scam?  Would be nice if richard got put behind bars, even though he largely told people that he intended to scam them, but even with those levels of disclosures, he had made plenty of fraudulent level misrepresentations, too... we find out subsequently, no?

There might even still be some HEX believers out there, but the movement of many ethereum in lots of 1337 (wasn't the total like 43k ethereum or something like that) should have been a kind of "you've been powned" communication to any remaining wanna get rich quick HEX believers?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
gjigandi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 04:18:41 PM

This financial product changed my life. It is a beacon of hope for humanity in a time of great corruption and fraud. HEX is a shining light in a dark world. It will change humanity forever.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 10:11:54 PM

This financial product changed my life. It is a beacon of hope for humanity in a time of great corruption and fraud. HEX is a shining light in a dark world. It will change humanity forever.

Oh my?  Does they gets dere lil selfies any MOAR dumsner?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 08:12:46 PM

HEX still running. No scam evident. No one got scammed. No rug pull! 100% up time and flawless operation. Who would have thought? Me Smiley

HEX made 10000x in 623 days. Outperformed ETH and BTC.
Now, HEX can be purchased at a discount from ATH last year.
Pulsechain launch imminent and every stake and liquid HEX in your wallet (must control pkey) gets a copy. Easy double up!

I'm so grateful I found Richard Heart and HEX. It changed my life. Never thought to become a millionaire in this lifetime, yet here I am! Rich af!
I don't have to think about money ever again.
I have a staking ladder and every year my payout will be bigger cause longer stakes pay better, on avg 38% APY. It's amazing and can never be changed cause it's immutable code with no admin keys. RH is a genius. Game theory in this product should get a Nobel prize!

Next 10000x tokens will be PLS & PLSX (DEX on Pulsechain). Soon to be launched!

Don't listen to the fuders and nay sayers - they got it all wrong and are now angry they missed biggest opportunity in their lifetime. I didn't Smiley

HEXICAN for life!

Thank you Richard Heart.

HEX.com
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 12:25:38 PM

HEX still running. No scam evident. No one got scammed. No rug pull! 100% up time and flawless operation. Who would have thought? Me Smiley

HEX made 10000x in 623 days. Outperformed ETH and BTC.
Now, HEX can be purchased at a discount from ATH last year.
Pulsechain launch imminent and every stake and liquid HEX in your wallet (must control pkey) gets a copy. Easy double up!

I'm so grateful I found Richard Heart and HEX. It changed my life. Never thought to become a millionaire in this lifetime, yet here I am! Rich af!
I don't have to think about money ever again.
I have a staking ladder and every year my payout will be bigger cause longer stakes pay better, on avg 38% APY. It's amazing and can never be changed cause it's immutable code with no admin keys. RH is a genius. Game theory in this product should get a Nobel prize!

Next 10000x tokens will be PLS & PLSX (DEX on Pulsechain). Soon to be launched!

Don't listen to the fuders and nay sayers - they got it all wrong and are now angry they missed biggest opportunity in their lifetime. I didn't Smiley

HEXICAN for life!

Thank you Richard Heart.
If you held HEX you can claim your PLS and PLSX tokens as well as MAXX finance tokens (claim on their website). The number of airdrops HEX has had nearly equals the number of airdrops XRP holders received, which is a lot. I'm not sure if you have to unstake to claim those tokens though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: