Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the real price?  (Read 969 times)
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:43:26 AM

I think that the Coinmarket site shows the real price for Bitcoin and it is precisely him that needs to be oriented

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:36:39 PM

Currently we have BTC at $ 3,730 on cryptocompare (https://www.cryptocompare.com/)
And BTC at $3,674 on preev (http://preev.com/)

Which one is the most reliable? An average of the prices?

I believe finding the average is the best way out here because many exchanges put out differing prices and its the reason why arbitrage investors make their money, some exchanges tend to reduce their price a little bit to attract investors and so in order to look competitive we will not have a fixed price of bitcoin so just average them and have a fair idea.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:46:36 PM

every market have their own price, because of the demand and the stock on each every market. usually the big exchanger and market have the stable price because it change the price every timeS

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:33:27 PM

The most reliable is actually the price you see at the exchange site you are using. Its normal to see slight changes in coin prices on various exchanges. So the actual price is what your exchange is offering.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:44:31 PM

Well I never know bitcoin have differences in price and if it does it depends on the exchange you are using, the price is decentralized will have to work with the cause of production which is the cost of mining e.g the cost of electricity which most times differs from country to county.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:54:15 PM

Well I never know bitcoin have differences in price and if it does it depends on the exchange you are using, the price is decentralized will have to work with the cause of production which is the cost of mining e.g the cost of electricity which most times differs from country to county.

The price of the Bitcoin are less only compare to last year and it's differences in the price also and it's depends on the exchange using only and it's based on the cause of production in the mining for example it's differ upon the places and country to.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:56:45 PM

Currently we have BTC at $ 3,730 on cryptocompare (https://www.cryptocompare.com/)

Everything is true, because this is only the difference in statistical data received by both platforms. And this is fairness, although different certainly will not be different between the two.
JRoth

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:48:29 PM

1 Bitcoin is exactly worth 1 BTC

I like how you think.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:51:12 PM

To see some slight difference between avarage values of BTC on exchange sites is not so important. Also, BTC price is very volatile and it causes an extra bias on avarage prices.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:21:41 AM

People are concentrating only on the prices more than its technology so the bitcoin is still have an obstacle for being used as payment system since the prices are much volatile.One bitcoin is always one bitcoin and current value in USD is its real value.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:11:15 AM

Btc price are very volatile in diffrent platform on exchanges you will see a diffrent price of bitcoin. It has nothing to do with the real price of bitcoin as it depend on demand on bitcoin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:15:45 AM

Btc price are very volatile in diffrent platform on exchanges you will see a diffrent price of bitcoin. It has nothing to do with the real price of bitcoin as it depend on demand on bitcoin.
since every minute the price of bitcoin is not stable or as what you have said it is volatile that's what there is no such stable price for it besides maybe if all the coins will be mine then i guess that's the time bitcoin is very expensive/priceless.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:48:11 AM

The price of Bitcoin changes frequently. The reliable source for Bitcoin price is coinmarketcap but it is the average rate of Bitcoin. It fully depends in which exchanger you trade. Suppose if trade in Binance, so you have to rely on Binance price of Bitcoin. The difference of price among exchangers isn't far.
kovacsgezu23

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:57:51 AM

2019 won't be the year of BTC, don't want to be millionare this year. For 2019 BTC will bear and decrease more. If you want to see money from BTC you should buy now and then wait until the 20s.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:09:33 AM

How many cryptocurrency experts is there, so many answers to your question are.
In my opinion, the real price should be counted by how much enegry on average we need to mine 1 Bitcoin.
However, this also depending on the energy price in each country - so we will need to know avarage price of electricity in the world.

I think that real production cost. Every country have different cost because electricity tariff different in each country. If he mean is market price, better we looking on exchanger price. The problem is every exchanger have different price compare with others exchanger but the spread not too far.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:24:09 AM

I think that the Coinmarket site shows the real price for Bitcoin and it is precisely him that needs to be oriented
There is no such thing as real price for Bitcoin. It is a decentralized market/currency. Hence, there is no standard or any kind of organization that will determine the actual price of bitcoin. As far as I know, the price shown at coinmarket is just the average of the price of different well known exchange. Other places also determine the price using the average taken from different markets.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:53:58 AM

There is no such thing as real price for Bitcoin. It is a decentralized market/currency. Hence, there is no standard or any kind of organization that will determine the actual price of bitcoin. As far as I know, the price shown at coinmarket is just the average of the price of different well known exchange. Other places also determine the price using the average taken from different markets.
I think OP was trying to say about the real value of bitcoin.
If we thought it's oversold then there is a real value now based on its demand, but things like this is really hard to determine.
So let's just stick to the only gauge now which is the current value, whether it's a manipulated price or not.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:48:39 AM

ah love questions like this
the real p[rice is the price that is formed according to supply/demand principle
if you want to see the real price- go to any exchange and see it, as simple as that
if the price is too low, people will buy the asset, if it is too high at the moment, people will sell
any other insinuation about "real" or "unreal" price is pointless

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:00:15 PM

You shouldn't relay on those prices because they are just for some moments and ain't permanent. The price of $3k plus is just as a result of the dip but let's see from now to February if there will be a change in price then we could stick to it.. But still I don't it will go below $3k though. 
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:10:04 PM

All these prices are displayed in fiat currencies and so i think its just simple, tabulate all of them from the various exchanges and find the average and you will be able to arrive at a fair value of how bitcoin is being sold as many of the exchanges prices aren't much different from the others and they all hover around a particular figure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: