Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you tried AZ-europe ?  (Read 988 times)
azeurope (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:09:23 AM

Sorry if this is considered spam,

we are online shop with international coverage that offers a huge range of products in various categories, exporting to whole Europe and we recently started to accept Bitcoin
mindblown

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:26:32 PM

we are online shop with international coverage that offers a huge range of products in various categories, exporting to whole Europe and we recently started to accept Bitcoin

you can give me examples of things which is sold by payment of bitcoin?
AL800

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:05:05 PM

I've used az-europe once - and now regret it - you buy there on your own risk, as you never know what they deliver to you. In my case I've ordered laptop but received broken piece of plastic which I've sent back to them. Of course no communication from them since then - and of source no money.
AL800

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:16:04 PM

you can give me examples of things which is sold by payment of bitcoin?

just stick to ebay or amazon or any other descent retailers - at least you'll have a guarantee of your purchase or your money back.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:25:27 AM

I've used az-europe once - and now regret it - you buy there on your own risk, as you never know what they deliver to you. In my case I've ordered laptop but received broken piece of plastic which I've sent back to them. Of course no communication from them since then - and of source no money.

Thanks for the review, highly appreciated!

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: