Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Traders, what are your views in 2019.  (Read 3179 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:36:14 PM

Full of hope this year because in the previous year many traders were experiencing problems and now I think people are indeed waiting for a moment where prices can rise again
True. Investors are hungry for this long term bearish market after experiencing 2017’s taste of goof profit, everyone now is anticipating it would happen again. Anyway its been more than a year already, maybe before this year ends the market will recover again. I’m waiting too.
You are right those who are well trained investor and traders they have been waiting for this time when the price will fall again and they will be able to buy some coins at low price, latter on price will be high, so better buy now because price is down 2019 is gonna be good year for us, 2018 has given us an opportunity t buy at low price.
hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:06:15 AM

I am very pleased that in 2019 we will not see sharp jumps in the Bitcoin rate - and I think that this is the best thing that can happen.
We will begin to recover slowly but surely, steadily and in this there are more pluses than minuses.
I am very confident that 2019 will end with a fairly high bitcoin price of USD 8000. This is my personal prediction based on observing the current ups and downs of bitcoin prices. Today the price of bitcoin is USD 5,715.
Bitcoin as a benchmark for crypto prices is always the basis for making transactions because it will affect the altcoin, because bitcoin rises all up and bitcoin goes down then the altcoin price will go down.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:35:34 PM

Bitcoin might end this year in a higher price because of its bullish trend. Reaching $8000 this month of May is a sign that it will continue to go up the comingmonths unless there is an unforeseen event that start its downtrend again. Compared to last year where bitcoin ended it with $3200 price, this year, there is a big possibility that it will end with a positive price. The consensus this year and the reported approval of BAKKT might further boost the price of bitcoin in the days ahead.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:35:32 AM

Bitcoin might end this year in a higher price because of its bullish trend. Reaching $8000 this month of May is a sign that it will continue to go up the comingmonths unless there is an unforeseen event that start its downtrend again.

That was your sign, my sign was lower than that price, I guess that was around $6000 and I already believe the bull run is here or still coming.
Regardless, it will come and price rising high is a sign that it will be here soon.

Compared to last year where bitcoin ended it with $3200 price, this year, there is a big possibility that it will end with a positive price. The consensus this year and the reported approval of BAKKT might further boost the price of bitcoin in the days ahead.

We survived the bear run last year, we deserve to enjoy the bull run this year.
I can see the weak hands regret while the strong hands are very happy now, of course that includes me.

Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:01:28 AM

no wrong predictions. everyone has their own point of view. but indeed there is strong support in that area. but the proof of the price does not reach that prediction. and the lowest price is around $ 3300. and and finally the reversal trend begins

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:42:05 AM

Now I see more and more of the preconditions that the market of digital assets will come more big players and companies that will implement blockchain technology in their businesses, so you need to have time to follow this and to make investments
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:14:06 AM

Now I see more and more of the preconditions that the market of digital assets will come more big players and companies that will implement blockchain technology in their businesses, so you need to have time to follow this and to make investments

What makes the market improve now was the announcement of the big companies which has intention to invest in crypo.
That should be what we are watching, as more and more investors are coming in the market, the government will be force to finally be pro crypto and approve whatever rules that needs regulatory approval.

Bitcoin shows that it's unstoppable as it's growing popularity can be seen and we can also feel that now.

agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:48:05 AM

Because there will be a halving system in the next year, precisely in May, then starting this June there will be a lot of increase because the closer to halving the price of bitcoin will be more expensive.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:27:32 AM

I think the best strategy in 2019 is hold BTC. because the BTC price may still increase because the volume is very high in the past days and the Globalcoin is coming soon. It will bring a lot of big businesses into the crypto market and the capitalization will be greatly increased.
At that time, the demand to buy BTC will increase significantly and the price of $ 12k will not be too far.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:03:52 AM

We don`t need to think too much, 2019 is already good for all of us who have some crypto-currencies. Many of them raised a lot in the first half of this year, and we can say that this is not over, the price`s will continue to go up. We should hold our bitcoins through the year, and further. Halving is around the corner and this rise is just an intro in the next huge bull run.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:10:39 PM

There are very high hopes for this year. I believe that bitcoin will be able to beat its maximum this year. Everyone's looking forward to it. But maybe it will happen at the beginning of next year, but the trend will rise for sure.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:59:48 AM

Looking at last year, it was terrible where everything was going down in terms of price and the situation of market on that day. But hey, this year everything is better. Just look at Bitcoin and Ethereum also some other good shits like IEO where it gives you additional option to invest instead of just ICO where the risk is much higher than past 2 years.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 333

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:41:54 AM

Looking at last year, it was terrible where everything was going down in terms of price and the situation of market on that day. But hey, this year everything is better. Just look at Bitcoin and Ethereum also some other good shits like IEO where it gives you additional option to invest instead of just ICO where the risk is much higher than past 2 years.
and now we will facing better condition than last year.many investors back to market and participate in IEO projects in some exchanges.it bring new confidence and new hope for cryptocurrency future.we have many ways to earn money from crypto.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:29:00 AM

IEO has really brought a lot of profits for investors. This is great when I invested in 7 IEO projects and the total amount of money I earned was more than 1300% of the money I spent. This is really a memorable year for me and I am really lucky to be able to buy potential tokens.
The IEO is considered to be the salvation of 2019 and makes investors' confidence greatly increase in the crypto market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ponseli

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:56:56 AM

I think Bitcoin will reach the highest peak this year. At least twice that of 2017  Grin Grin
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:53:29 AM

We are seeing some positive trend in the market and this trend will keep on continue because we are seeing many major companies launching their own cryptocurrency which will help the cryptocurrency market will easily drive and increase its demand in the coming days. Don't lose your hope definitely, we can see some good trend in the market very soon.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:14:06 AM

We are seeing some positive trend in the market and this trend will keep on continue because we are seeing many major companies launching their own cryptocurrency which will help the cryptocurrency market will easily drive and increase its demand in the coming days. Don't lose your hope definitely, we can see some good trend in the market very soon.
and recent giant company announced about their coin was facebook.i hope by this good news will attract more trust and investors in crypto market.i see bright future for bitcoin and other coins in this year.no reason anymore to sell our assets especially for major coins.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:38:28 PM

We don`t need to think too much, 2019 is already good for all of us who have some crypto-currencies. Many of them raised a lot in the first half of this year, and we can say that this is not over, the price`s will continue to go up. We should hold our bitcoins through the year, and further. Halving is around the corner and this rise is just an intro in the next huge bull run.
The principle or rule of low cost of investment has been very great and those trades who have followed this have been making some good money in the market lately. I think that this is going to be an epic year for we have seen Bitcoin crossing big hurdles and breaking the obstacles to cross the ATH value in the year that is $9k. SO yeah, it will be good I believe so.
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:12:55 PM

and recent giant company announced about their coin was facebook.i hope by this good news will attract more trust and investors in crypto market.i see bright future for bitcoin and other coins in this year.no reason anymore to sell our assets especially for major coins.

Heard and news and followed it with optimism. I believe it will do good in the market with most tech companies also getting involved m i understand that the hype is so much and may rub off on the project but let's see as it goes. For 2019 as a trader, I see many shitcoins and good altcoins flood the market and many hands get burnt. Already bitcoin as a recent ATH which is good news. Still very much Profitable for me

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:43:34 AM

The principle or rule of low cost of investment has been very great and those trades who have followed this have been making some good money in the market lately. I think that this is going to be an epic year for we have seen Bitcoin crossing big hurdles and breaking the obstacles to cross the ATH value in the year that is $9k. SO yeah, it will be good I believe so.
on the one hand we don't panic if there is a correction. indeed I agree with the current bullish trend, and hope this trend will occur throughout 2019. so that we can analyze for the coming year to releasing or holding our assets

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: