Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUMAN LIFE AND THE SOCIETY  (Read 411 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:37:33 PM
Merited by MikeMike (2)

True. Most of people are too busy enjoying life, some are too busy earning a living that they already forget to ponder about their purpose in life. Some says that people's purpose in life is to eat, drink and be merry and tomorrow they will die. True but I believe that human being is created above any other living creature. Unlike mushroom and plants they sprout today and tomorrow they die without a purpose but we are not like that. There is surely something greater in stored for us to be accomplished and not just being merry, eating and drinking and then dying. One must discover that purpose to be more satisfied and be able to say I did it before dying.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:28:10 PM

Did you ever notice how it is that evryone dies... sooner or later?

The only reason that God allows society to exist at all is to give people time to find out about Jesus salvation. God knows that the majority will never believe, but He is honorably offering them the chance.

This is the way that He is saving a few for Himself. And that is why He is allowing society to continue at all.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pasos100

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:48:26 AM

Honestly, I am at that point in my life where all I want to do is to live a life of purpose.
I want to live intentionally not leaving my life to fate .
A life of purpose transcends having money ad all that, to me , it's about making impact in the life of others and affecting the world positively.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:44:36 PM

Life should be live with the soul aim of impacting you generation positively because the life we are living today is too short out time on earth fades away just like the time and we can never recover the life we failed to live. We are all here on earth to fulfil God plans for us but its only God that knows the purpose he created us for.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:58:56 PM

Did you ever notice how it is that evryone dies... sooner or later?
The only reason that God allows society to exist at all is to give people time to find out about Jesus salvation. God knows that the majority will never believe, but He is honorably offering them the chance.
This is the way that He is saving a few for Himself. And that is why He is allowing society to continue at all.

Yes, yes, God is fully aware just how exuberantly lavish and extravagantly glorious the after party is going to be and I bet He can't wait, that is why He is willing to go through all this current trouble to get His few chosen ones there.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:03:54 PM

Literally human control this world just like some other species in the charge of this world over other living organisms before billion or million years ago so it is just a normal thing that one species controlling all this world but we also need to remember that everything will change. Smiley
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:58:19 PM

Do you think that human race can fade off that easily? We are making so many technological advancement and researching to make our life easier,longer and better.  But sometimes I think that so much dependency on technology might cripple us and pave our way to extinction.

I am alive
Dedenfahry

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:36:47 AM

Menjawab diskusi. Manusia adalah ciptaan tuhan dgn segala fungsi dan potensinya yang tunduk kepada hukum aturan alam mengalami kelahiran pertumbuhan, perkembangan, mati, dsb. Serta terkait dan berenteraksi dengan alam dan lingkungan nya dlm sebuah hubungan positif maupun negatif.
Manusia merupakan mahluk yg tinggal dibumi yg bersosial kemudian berkumpul dan di sebut masyarakat
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:43:11 AM

Indeed the world's will end no matter of what, yet we nerver knew when that will happens.

To find purpose of your Life, you could observe the nature and the religion will guide you in the right path. 
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:50:22 PM

Sometimes I wonder if we are just some species of animals with meat that hover the earth for awhile on earth and when our time on earth is over we just fade off. It is really intriguing to know that time flies so fast that you may not be able to identify your true purpose on earth before you fade. But sincerely, the life of humans should be with a sense of purpose to make life better for all humans.
We must always remember that our lives are short
So we have to use every second,In order to achieve our goals
And take advantage of our existence in life.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:53:18 PM

Some say that our purpose in life is to procreate and share the experience we've gathered over the years with our children. Making money is much less important, but it also serves a purpose. We cannot go through our lives like animals, living from day to day, eating, drinking, sleeping and shitting. Try doing it and you'll most likely end up in some dirty hole begging for a dose. Our goals can be as small as building a shed or a swing for children, getting that dream car, or house, or bigger like getting a PhD, inventing something, becoming a CEO of a company. It really doesn't matter how high we're aiming, as long as we are aiming at something and trying to improve.

Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:24:17 AM

Human existence is an elusion that only his Creator can explain, most time human just lives and die without nothing, just like a new born baby who pass away after birth.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:53:47 PM

Sometimes I wonder if we are just some species of animals with meat that hover the earth for awhile on earth and when our time on earth is over we just fade off. It is really intriguing to know that time flies so fast that you may not be able to identify your true purpose on earth before you fade. But sincerely, the life of humans should be with a sense of purpose to make life better for all humans.

One of the ways in which we can take sympathy and empathy away from ourselves and each other, is to take Tylenol and other simple drugs.

Consumer Alert: Tylenol's Empathy-Killing Properties Confirmed in 2nd Study

Could Tylenol be contributing to anti-social behavior in exposed populations? I believe research like this indicates that this is absolutely a factor in society at large. Like psychiatric medications, with their well known association with violence against self and other, drugs designed to blunt pain on a merely symptomatic physical or psychological, instead of addressing the root causes of the suffering, can lead to behaviors that demonstrate a lack of compassion and consideration for others.

The silver lining is that information like this, and about natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals, is finally getting out. We encourage those who believe in our mission to support the continued growth of our database which presently contains research on 10,000+ other health topics. You can support our mission by becoming a member or making a one time donation. Or, lacking the resources to do so, you can support us by sharing our articles via social media and email. This should help us to realize the three primary objectives of our mission:

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:50:47 AM

Just life without a burden, don't make your life fulfiled by burden it will make you tormented. You will not give anything to other people just because you have a burden, you will take care of yourself only and forget everyone in your side. I tried to do my best to make my life useful for other people in any field. I try to rule out something bad assumption about someone else, I don't care he will cheat me or he will make me tormented as long as I don't do that to them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cristin

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:54:33 AM

Human in addition as individual beings have the life of the soul alone, man also as a social being that can not be solved from the community. Man is born, lives and develops and is born the world in the community
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:47:24 PM

Humans are the most evolved species on this earth so we know how to live as a society but in this modern world it is getting extreme we are are working like a slave for the paper money.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:37:38 PM

In this world food cycle human is at the very end,they have no other species to control them so for other creatures of this world people be like a God and they can do what they want with this world.But we forget that there time will comes which will clear the human species from world and let the space for another new creature to take this world.
Which creature aliens? Maybe or after the destruction of the earth by humans, what will be left, living micro-organisms? I was wondering, if Mars or other planet would be discovered to be indeed livable, will not human beings destroy it also? Everything is coming to an end, the world and everything in this world is degrading, human lives are becoming shorter, shortage of food and scarcity of everything is there so human lives will eventually come to an end no matter how technology tries its best to to find solution to revert aging and spoil death i don't believe they'll be successful.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
yeosaga

Activity: 223
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:19:18 PM

Which creature aliens? Maybe or after the destruction of the earth by humans, what will be left, living micro-organisms? I was wondering, if Mars or other planet would be discovered to be indeed livable, will not human beings destroy it also? Everything is coming to an end, the world and everything in this world is degrading, human lives are becoming shorter, shortage of food and scarcity of everything is there so human lives will eventually come to an end no matter how technology tries its best to to find solution to revert aging and spoil death i don't believe they'll be successful.
Maybe it is good to think of a better future. The solution blockchain is creating could be a real solution for money if it works out in the long term. Think of what could happen if the world actually started using a money system where public funds can be seen and tracked. (This is just where I see blockchain being the most useful in governments.)

!ooh
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: