Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Faucet Sponsors  (Read 155 times)
suwandichen13 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:16:25 PM

Hi Guys, I have just created Faucet Site with very simple FaucetLatina Script (5 days ago), Here i will looking for Sponsors for my Faucet Site, which:

The Site: https://frecryptocurrency.com (Listed On Premium Section Faucethub).
Features will added: Blog, more site list, Coin Market Cap section, Icos List, Cryptos Exchange, Forum and more (Open for Suggestion)..

I will use the fund for Faucet ADs, and Faucet claim top up of the site.

5 Spots for Premium Sponsors: 20$ in BTC
10 spots for Sponsors on the List: 10$ in BTC

Premium Listing: you will got 1 year, your Site listed on Faucet List or Cryptos Site Ranking (depend your niche), for example: if you site are not BTC Faucet, then I will put your site on the Cryptos Site Ranking. (Sponsors & Premium Sponsors)
Featured Sponsors section : Your site will listed on left-sidebar (all pages), with screenshot and live link to your site for a year. (Premium Sponsors)

Let me know if you interested with this or contact me on suwandichen131088 [at] gmail.com
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:53:27 AM

Just a small advice , be carefull when you use faucetina script . Its the favorite script for bots. Your funds will be drained off in few seconds. I also owned one faucet 2 years back and I stopped my faucet because of this.

suwandichen13 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:11:25 PM

thanks for advice, do you have any suggestion for faucet script beside faucet latina?
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:55:26 PM

thanks for advice, do you have any suggestion for faucet script beside faucet latina?
Faucethub
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: