Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Postponed ICO after bounty campaign  (Read 830 times)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:34:55 AM

I am interested in following Lyfe and the project is very good and can quickly raise funds. However, giving the tokens to all Bounty participants was a problem due to very long delays. I think you also have to be patient and I think when it's time for coin shipping, the market price is already very high.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:29:08 AM

If the team did a bounty campaign already for weeks and postponed the ICO after they  see the bear market hasn't yet ended, do you think they are best to wait for the market to get better or just continue the ICO?

If they already have a working product, why not jsut continue the  ICO after all, they  just need few funds.
By the way Lyfe Project collected overwhelming  funds in  this bear market.

Here are list of projects that did it;

blackbox
WeiDEX
BXBET

I think they also claimed they do have a working product.

Weidex has a successful ICO and they are waiting for a favorable market, and they are not yet launching their IEO  Initial Exchange Offering so it will take some time before bounty hunters get their token truly WEIDEX is working slow but sure on how to make their platform very popular.
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:37:30 AM

Maybe they are afraid that they can't reach their hard cap if they continue their ICO and not accumulate some funds on this bear market. I would rather postpone the ICO than being called as scam project because of not hitting the soft cap or the hard cap because most coins that have no value after the ICO and goes to an exchange are those who haven't reach the soft cap or hard cap.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:46:53 AM

I am interested in following Lyfe and the project is very good and can quickly raise funds. However, giving the tokens to all Bounty participants was a problem due to very long delays. I think you also have to be patient and I think when it's time for coin shipping, the market price is already very high.
I really hope for this theory. because since August I took part in about 50 projects and tokens came only from 5. the rest of them constantly postponing the deadlines
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:55:51 AM

Postponing might be a better idea, the ICO launching need to be on the right timing, when a positive trend is happening on the market it will attract more investors, if you force the launching then the result might be not good, and when the start is not good then it could affect the growth and the reputation

For many investors (mainly those old school), changing such important decisions and dates may also mean poor preparation of the project and lack of professionalism of the dev team. If once they decided wrong about the start of sales, why the next attempt have to be successful? Most probably this decision can be wrong again.. right?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:01:33 PM

I think if the project is interesting, then the team obviously will not bet on the ICO and wait until the market is better!
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:30:56 PM

In 2018, many projects put off fundraising because of a bad market. And because of this, the bounty campaign lasted more than 6 months. In any case, there is cause for concern, but I think that it is enough for the project to collect a soft cap so that the bounty hunters receive tokens.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:41:49 PM

For different projects in this situation, different behavioral strategies may be appropriate. For projects that feel confident and have a work product, they can do not postpone the ICO and they can do it right now, while others - those who are not so confident in their abilities - it is better for them to transfer ICO to another time.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 12:58:11 PM

Are you really that surprised about this? They have absolutely no legal obligation towards you to pay out any of the bounties anyway.
You agreed to those terms when you signed up for the bounties in the first place.

Just out of curiosity, what's the most anyone has ever made, just by doing these sorts of bounties?

Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:09:37 PM

If the team did a bounty campaign already for weeks and postponed the ICO after they  see the bear market hasn't yet ended, do you think they are best to wait for the market to get better or just continue the ICO?

If they already have a working product, why not jsut continue the  ICO after all, they  just need few funds.

blackbox
WeiDEX
BXBET

probably waiting for the right timing so as not to compromise the success of their project.
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:45:10 AM

This is a good option for working with ICO projects at this time. If the project has a finished product of course should continue to participate in this bounty program. And you will have a chance to get a good profit. Or lose time and the project will be scam.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:52:00 AM

I'm not familiar with those ICO but it they are legit then I don't see why they need to postponed it. Investors are smart, if you have a working product then absolutely, someone will invest on it. Yes, there's a lot of projects who thrived in the bear market like WPP or Inifinitus which almost hit their hard cap already. I guess those ICO give up early and don't know how to properly market their product to the right investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:56:51 AM

I usually quit from posponed bounties.
They fails over the time. I worked for OEL and some more but all failed in time.
Bear market is not a good timing for bounty hunters we worked for free.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:44:55 AM

I personally also in 2018 many projects was postponed. And there are projects that have not been updated until now and I think this project failed. However, like the Lyfe project, it is still in process and at the end of 2018, the project is complete. And the Bounty manager that I saw also did the best to date, and for all Lyfe Bounty participants, I think I should continue to monitor this project.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:15:24 AM

In these market conditions, many projects postpone the date of the ICO, but I believe that everything depends on the project, on what strategy they use for their development, as the developers see the further situation. Therefore, do not blame anyone, because all project developers want to do everything in the best possible way.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:23:01 AM

If softcap is not meet postpone can take place its so normal but after bounty campaign? I'd stay away from such because its already a fail project

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:41:25 AM

That's because of the people around here are not quite want to invest since the bitcoin is still bearish. That's why they are postponing the ICO.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:47:51 AM

Every decision will always include the risks. If they continue the ICO, they may only need the small investors and they should spend more budget for the bounty or airdrop participants. But, if they must stop the ICO, they may also have risks on the trust by the investors and the bounty programs. I also joined a bounty with postponed and it has been more than 5 months waiting, no movement.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:13:04 PM

If they have a working product they should have move forward with the ICO and about their reason with the current market condition. I think it's a lame excuse as some projects always have that reason when the they failed to collect some funds. However, it's true not enough funds means the development of the project and product will be delayed and its not good for the investors and bounty hunters and also to the developers.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:19:45 PM

blackbox
WeiDEX
BXBET

If I'd be in such kind of situation, I'd rather try to find some venture/angel investors. Nobody invests in ICOs nowadays, so there is 99% chance of fail.

PS
I can't understand the reason why and how new ICO projects pop up))

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███