Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Postponed ICO after bounty campaign  (Read 830 times)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:44:13 PM

In their place, if they only recently launched their ICO and collect money in cryptocurrency, then I would not suspend, since the market is now so low, and in six months of ICO (as they now usually last) they will be able to collect a good amount, even a very good one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:15:38 PM

ICOS campaigns are taking place when there are unfavorable bear market conditions. Depending on the views of the campaign developers, if they have the financial potential they continue the campaigns but some campaigns without the potential they have to stop because the bad market does not attract investors.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:17:38 PM

I participated in the bounty Eloncity, Bounty ended in August 2018 but until now they still have not started public sale. They claimed to have mobilized 25 million private sale words, but public sale has not yet had a start date, quite questionable for such projects.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:20:05 PM

I think the best decision is to participate in those bounties and hope that they would reach the soft cap, because it is an amazing opportunity of how to earn perspective tokens for low prices. Nowadays there are not so much hunters left.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:58:16 PM

Postponing might be a better idea, the ICO launching need to be on the right timing, when a positive trend is happening on the market it will attract more investors, if you force the launching then the result might be not good, and when the start is not good then it could affect the growth and the reputation
Postponing an ICO, that is, suspending it until better times in the cryptocurrency market, is not the best option. Investors and even bounty hunters usually begin to doubt such a project. In addition, many unscrupulous ICO teams deliberately suspend their ICOs in order not to pay bounty hunters in the future. Many suspended ICOs do not resume their activities at all. For example, I participated in the ICO VVTokens project, which conducted the ICO in the period from October 2017 to 01/05/2018. ICO was suspended, payment of tokens to bounty hunters was postponed until June 2018. And since then silence.
Of course, the situation in each ICO project is different. In some cases, suspension is appropriate, in others - not.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:12:04 PM

Most of the delayed projects have uncertainties, which may make investors too flustered, and investors may sell coins when the coins are listed. But a small number of projects are waiting for a better market, so this is still related to the quality of ICO.

phuonganhdpa
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:01:16 PM

if the market will be on the bearish or stable chart until a few years later, will they stop selling the ICO until that time? I don't think that's a reasonable choice. Because they don't know when the market is better. We may have to wait 10 years, 20 years or permanently. That is terrible for those who have invested
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:25:09 PM

I think the best decision is to participate in those bounties and hope that they would reach the soft cap, because it is an amazing opportunity of how to earn perspective tokens for low prices. Nowadays there are not so much hunters left.

I find that today there are not too many hunters as well, the projects given are not necessarily good, and many participants may have other ideas such as other people's scamming, I thought little but it could be good  Wink

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:34:02 PM

I find that today there are not too many hunters as well, the projects given are not necessarily good, and many participants may have other ideas such as other people's scamming, I thought little but it could be good  Wink
For a long time bounty couldn't help bounty hunters make money, so I guess there were a lot of people who gave up on this job and looking for another job

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:44:09 PM

The alibis are always been the current market condition, I have been into at least 5 postponed ICO and many more ICO following the trend because they are having a hard time convincing investors that they have a good project the bounty hunters are the losers here.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:51:10 PM

For a long time bounty couldn't help bounty hunters make money, so I guess there were a lot of people who gave up on this job and looking for another job
that's correct mate.much bounty hunter give up with this condition and finally decided to find regular job so they could earn monthly income to fullfill their daily spend.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:52:32 PM

I think waiting may be a better option. In fact, you will find that even if the ICO developer issues the token to the participant, the price of the token will not be worth the price. I think if all of us can form a Consensus does not sell tokens, and then wait until the arrival of the bull market, which will benefit everyone.
I don't agree with you on this. Why waiting? Do you know how long the bear market would last? If the price of Bitcoin does not return to $8k plus, does that means such a project will never be launched? If a project is really good, nothing stops its from continuing with its ICO irrespective of the market. You only need to sell a the prevailing market prices. That's all. Besides, there were ICOs even when Bitcoin was far less than the current price today.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:05:45 PM

that's correct mate.much bounty hunter give up with this condition and finally decided to find regular job so they could earn monthly income to fullfill their daily spend.
If they are using bounty hunters as their main job and it looks very wrong. The result depends on the market and when it gets plunged a lot of assets get less on its price and they will not get any money.
This can become your another activity to spend your free time. There was a lot of reasons why dev postponed the ico.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 03:51:01 AM

still continuing ico is the best way in my opinion. because some of the ico were finished in this bear market situation, they were seriously injured and many participants did not receive their tokens. What's worse, there are some who are scams. this will make the situation worse, it's better to continue the ico again and give an announcement that the end of ico is extended again. in addition to securing their value, but also to get additional funds.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 04:09:16 AM

I think the team just afraid for jobs they have fallen since the bear market occurs. When indeed delayed I don't think this is a good result also to aim at the ICO. waiting for a bear market to a stop and then resume the ICO became the way that was done and despite giving the uncertainty but to save the project may be things anew. But if the team believes whatever he does they can compete and thrive I think there is no reason for the delay.

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:15:01 AM

Since we don't really know what will happen to crypto coin in the future, i think continuing the ICO is way better than waiting until the condition getting better, because there will be no fix date when the market will be back again.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:45:45 AM

Why do they postpone the ICO? I think the bounty is the one that is dependent on the ICO? Well, the bounty should be the one to be postponed not the ICO itself as the ICO is the main project.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:40:04 PM

In my opinion, if you do not doubt your product, there is no point in stopping ICO, you need to continue!
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:42:00 PM

Well, they probably tried to raise some money while bounty was active and they failed so they decided to postpone. Probably that ico never worth anything anytime.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:25:19 PM

If the team did a bounty campaign already for weeks and postponed the ICO after they  see the bear market hasn't yet ended, do you think they are best to wait for the market to get better or just continue the ICO?

If they already have a working product, why not jsut continue the  ICO after all, they  just need few funds.
By the way Lyfe Project collected overwhelming  funds in  this bear market.

Here are list of projects that did it;

blackbox
WeiDEX
BXBET

I think they also claimed they do have a working product.

It is normally i think, that projects that you have mentioned above are too weak to continue their token sales n a bearish market. No one will invest in it with such a high risk to lose his money. And i'm fully agree about ready and working product and don't like too greedy projects the main purpose of which is to collect funds as much as it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: