Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SELFDROP] SocialXBounty - All-in-One Marketing Platform for Bounty Hunters  (Read 306 times)
negrito (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 03:09:54 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 04:57:44 PM by negrito

SELFDROP

SocialXBounty

✳️About us

Our plan is to give Bounty Hunters a platform where in they can maximize their earnings and can get multiple bounty which will be paid with SocialXBounty Token.

💠 Ongoing Events 💠

✳️ Selfdrop

➡️ Send 0 ETH to this address '0x1acED77B121ed465a95Fb5471E3D409FD2d4EDE6' to receive your 5000 SXBT Tokens.
➡️ Gas Limit : 100,000

✳️ Airdrop/Bounty

Up to 80,000+ SXBT Bounty Reward for doing all Task (est. value = 0.4ETH)

➡️ Telegram Bounty 5,000 SXBT
➡️ Twitter Bounty 5,000 SXBT
➡️ Facebook Bounty 5,000 SXBT
➡️ KYC VERIFICATION (Optional) 15,000 SXBT
➡️ Refer a Friend 1,000 SXBT for every Succesful Referral (Should Fill out the Form)
    Max up to 50 Referrals per User (50,000 SXBT)

✅Airdrop Form - /forms/1VywU5gDIotgWGWG3]Airdrop Form

✳️ Initial Coin Offer

➡️ Send ETH to this address '0x1acED77B121ed465a95Fb5471E3D409FD2d4EDE6' to receive your SXBT Tokens.

➡️ Token's Price

200,000 (25%BONUS)      -         1ETH
20,000 (15%BONUS)      -        0.1ETH
2,000 (10%BONUS)      -        0.01ETH
200 (0%BONUS)         -        0.001ETH

💠 Useful Links 💠

✳️ Website - https://socialxbounty.info/

✳️ Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Socialxbounty-815765405435966/

✳️ Telegram Group - https://t.me/socialxbountyofficial

✳️ Twitter - https://twitter.com/socialxbounty

💠 Upcoming Events 💠

✳️ SocialXBounty "EA$Y-MONEY"

Aside of earning from bounty programs. SocialXBounty will be rewarding serious Investors of the Project and will receive an 🔅Amount of 0.03 ETH weekly for 6Months🔅 holding an amount of not lower than 1Million SXBT on their Personal Wallet. All the "EA$Y-MONEY" rewards will be sent every Saturday after snapshot(Every Friday). Program will start as soon as Selfdrop started. The moree SXBT you hold the more reward you get!

✳️ MEGA AIRDROP

SocialXBounty will have a MEGA AIRDROP once the platform is release it will come from the 50% Reserved Fund for this project. 20% From it will be sent to holders when our Platform Starts. Hold now and Let us guide you to your sucess!

✳️Listing Plans

💎Mercatox (Either Pay Listing/Voting Poll)
💎Hotbit (Inquired for Listing Process)
💎Idex (Will Apply Soon)

Twitter |  Telegram |  Facebook| Website

https://i.imgur.com/u8C9HlL.png

https://i.imgur.com/XLD7mlv.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negrito (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 03:52:53 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 01:40:09 PM by negrito

Hello to everyone! sorry if my post still not showing the images.. but it will be fixed soon..
We will also our Announcement Page Soon..
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:42:25 PM

There are a lot of pictures, but I would like to see your site, white paper, information about the team live. When will you prepare a full review of the project?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:36:42 PM

I also think that it is necessary to immediately provide the most detailed information about the project. When the information is not fully proposed - the credibility of the project is less than the developers would like.
negrito (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:27:04 AM

SocialXBounty

✳️About us

Our plan is to give Bounty Hunters a platform where in they can maximize their earnings and can get multiple bounty which will be paid with SocialXBounty Token.

Ongoing Events

✳️ Selfdrop

➡️ Send 0 ETH to this address '0x1acED77B121ed465a95Fb5471E3D409FD2d4EDE6' to receive your 5000 SXBT Tokens.
➡️ Gas Limit : 100,000

✳️ Airdrop/Bounty

Up to 80,000+ SXBT Bounty Reward for doing all Task (est. value = 0.4ETH)

➡️ Telegram Bounty 5,000 SXBT
➡️ Twitter Bounty 5,000 SXBT
➡️ Facebook Bounty 5,000 SXBT
➡️ KYC VERIFICATION (Optional) 15,000 SXBT
➡️ Refer a Friend 1,000 SXBT for every Succesful Referral (Should Fill out the Form)
    Max up to 50 Referrals per User (50,000 SXBT)

✅Airdrop Form - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/1VywU5gDIotgWGWG3

✳️ Initial Coin Offer

➡️ Send ETH to this address '0x1acED77B121ed465a95Fb5471E3D409FD2d4EDE6' to receive your SXBT Tokens.

➡️ Token's Price

200,000 (25%BONUS)      -         1ETH
20,000 (15%BONUS)      -        0.1ETH
2,000 (10%BONUS)      -        0.01ETH
200 (0%BONUS)         -        0.001ETH

💠 Useful Links 💠

✳️ Website - https://socialxbounty.info/

✳️ Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Socialxbounty-815765405435966/

✳️ Telegram Group - https://t.me/socialxbountyofficial

✳️ Twitter - https://twitter.com/socialxbounty

💠 Upcoming Events 💠

✳️ SocialXBounty "EA$Y-MONEY"

Aside of earning from bounty programs. SocialXBounty will be rewarding serious Investors of the Project and will receive an 🔅Amount of 0.03 ETH weekly for 6Months🔅 holding an amount of not lower than 1Million SXBT on their Personal Wallet. All the "EA$Y-MONEY" rewards will be sent every Saturday after snapshot(Every Friday). Program will start as soon as Selfdrop started. The moree SXBT you hold the more reward you get!

✳️ MEGA AIRDROP

SocialXBounty will have a MEGA AIRDROP once the platform is release it will come from the 50% Reserved Fund for this project. 20% From it will be sent to holders when our Platform Starts. Hold now and Let us guide you to your sucess!

✳️Listing Plans

💎Mercatox (Either Pay Listing/Voting Poll)
💎Hotbit (Inquired for Listing Process)
💎Idex (Will Apply Soon)

https://i.imgur.com/u8C9HlL.png

https://i.imgur.com/XLD7mlv.png
[/size][/b][/font]

So for now i will have to remove the images and focus on the Content of the Project! Hope you join us.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:56:58 AM

I like to see a new bounty platform born, it will expand my chance to get more reward but my main concern is how do you tackle ico scam? And have you ever manage any bounty? I want to see how good your work.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:25:30 AM

You wrote. "SocialXBounty provides an optimized platform that facilitates leading social networks and communication channels - including, among other things, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, as well as a number of popular blogs and forums.". Do not quite understand what is relief? Are not all listed social networks your competitors?
negrito (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:53:09 PM

You wrote. "SocialXBounty provides an optimized platform that facilitates leading social networks and communication channels - including, among other things, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, as well as a number of popular blogs and forums.". Do not quite understand what is relief? Are not all listed social networks your competitors?

We dont see anybody as a competitor.. as I was or shall I say I'm proud to be a Bounty Hunter and social media is a big factor where in you can get information you want to get bounties and airdrops.. So the idea is everybody will be welcome in our platform.. Actually it will be your platform.. People will no longer need to search to get bounty offers.. We provide them and you provide them.. People will have their own forum where in they can post some of their services, post if they need a job, post for updates.. We will also give the members voices to give us info or ideas where in the member will get the commission on every successful project that came from their contact..Our target is to give these hardworking people the benifits they should be getting from projects..
negrito (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:00:21 PM

I like to see a new bounty platform born, it will expand my chance to get more reward but my main concern is how do you tackle ico scam? And have you ever manage any bounty? I want to see how good your work.

Thanks, follow our project and we will not disappoint you. You can also join our selfdrop and airdrop to claim free tokens.
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:28:04 PM

Platform SocialXBounty gives great opportunities while facilitates the leading social networks and channels of communication! Tell me where you can see your road map?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
negrito (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:24:00 PM

Platform SocialXBounty gives great opportunities while facilitates the leading social networks and channels of communication! Tell me where you can see your road map?

You are welcome to visit our website here is the link

https://socialxbounty.info/
sammed

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:21:58 AM

Its not about competition, I guess you mistook the project. Suppose, a project requires an attention for bounty hunters as well the hunters lookout for similar opportunities in getting the most of it whereas in the current scenario you wont find such a thing that all these people can find a single platform to look for the best! Also, you've a channel which requires attention for views , likes etc etc.. and not a short period instead the time period you opt to and that you get it here!
sammed

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:25:10 AM

There wouldn't be any scope for a thing as scam - that's the reason we've introduced to dividends,
and when it comes to bounty- don't worry mate, all the people working down here are well experienced to tackle any difficulties- rest assured we just wish to produce quality first as well quantity!
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:21:50 PM

We dont see anybody as a competitor.. as I was or shall I say I'm proud to be a Bounty Hunter and social media is a big factor where in you can get information you want to get bounties and airdrops.. So the idea is everybody will be welcome in our platform.. Actually it will be your platform.. People will no longer need to search to get bounty offers.. We provide them and you provide them.. People will have their own forum where in they can post some of their services, post if they need a job, post for updates.. We will also give the members voices to give us info or ideas where in the member will get the commission on every successful project that came from their contact..Our target is to give these hardworking people the benifits they should be getting from projects..

It looks like your application is a labor exchange. This is true ? In principle, this is not bad. People will have more chances to earn.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
negrito (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:04:04 AM

It looks like your application is a labor exchange. This is true ? In principle, this is not bad. People will have more chances to earn.

Exactly, Thanks for sending comment, We are working on the platform now and soon we will annouce here once it's ready.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: