Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:11:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Token sale][Token][AIRDROP] IMP: A REVOLUTION IN WEB MONETIZATION  (Read 3350 times)
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:05:03 AM

The idea of browser-based cryptocurrency mining has been around for a while, being used by malicious actors and minting Cryptojacking as a new term with a negative connotation. Looking at this statement, I would love to know how the team intends to achieve this. Thanks

.... H
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:15:36 AM

The idea of browser-based cryptocurrency mining has been around for a while, being used by malicious actors and minting Cryptojacking as a new term with a negative connotation. Looking at this statement, I would love to know how the team intends to achieve this. Thanks

What exactly IMP is going to do? Will they be providing web based mining solutions or will be providing solutions to earn from ads they watch or it will be both ?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:42:56 AM

Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:41:48 AM

What is your most feature or uniqueness to other project like you ? Because i saw like this before. I am interested if you show something.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:43:01 AM

Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.

I can see that token sale is currently going on. In December that might be pre-ICO token sale. But only team can confirm what's current status now.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 12:03:26 PM

So basically this platform will works like Google or Facebook marketing? And what will the benefits are here if someone wants to take a part in this ICO? I mean he will eligible for free marketing if that person are investor her?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 01:37:09 PM

Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:02:13 PM

How exactly does this monetization work from the perspective of a website owner? Is it necessary for them to ask users to use the Javascript miner or is it enough that they only watch or click the ads?
mangoles

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:19:31 PM

Just going through the project pages, and trying to understand what exactly IMP project is going to develop. What I understand by reading introductory page is that user will be able to control ads which they want to see and can also earn by watching the ads?

Yes, users will be able to select advertisement snippets and associated characteristics according to the content that their websites are about. Then later, they can track the performance of those ads as they earn from impressions.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 02:59:25 PM

Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.

I just saw somewhere and found that bounty is still going on and they are paying good rewards/stakes to bounty hunters. You can check some details in below link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103826

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:01:02 PM

Based on the information published, the airdrop is still ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of next year which is 31st of December 2020. Am not certain about the bounty, but I believe its still ongoing and should be rounding up about same time with the airdrop which is next year.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:05:42 PM

I can see that token sale is currently going on. In December that might be pre-ICO token sale. But only team can confirm what's current status now.

I guess the tokens sale has been ongoing since last year, because it was published that the first phase of the tokensales commenced in December and there hasn't been much information about the tokensales in terms of the amount raised so far.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:56:55 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 05:37:03 PM by Sozialtourist

I guess the tokens sale has been ongoing since last year, because it was published that the first phase of the tokensales commenced in December and there hasn't been much information about the tokensales in terms of the amount raised so far.

According to ICOBench - I don't know if their information is correct - their tokensale started at the beginning of this year (2019/01/01) and will run until the end of 2020 (2020/12/31). So yeah, the sale is still ongoing and will be for quite some time. And about the amount they raised so far: Their website says 180 984 tokens were sold so far.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:23:19 PM

Based on the information published, the airdrop is still ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of next year which is 31st of December 2020. Am not certain about the bounty, but I believe its still ongoing and should be rounding up about same time with the airdrop which is next year.
Hearing this information that the airdrop will be completed on December 31, 2020 I think it is very long,
and talking about the bounty program to date is also unclear maybe it's better to ask the team directly

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:48:00 PM

According to ICOBench - I don't know if their information is correct - their tokensale started at the beginning of this year (2019/01/01) and will run until the end of 2020 (2020/12/31). So yeah, the sale is still ongoing and will be for quite some time. And about the amount they raised so far: Their website says 180 984 tokens were sold so far.

I must confess that the project still have a long way to go as it relates to the tokensales. The first phase of the tokensales is expected to involve 20 million tokens while the second phase involves about 300 million tokens. The amount sold is a far cry from the amount to be sold. I would suggest that the team intensify effort on the marketing of the project.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 07:09:11 PM

Just going through the project pages, and trying to understand what exactly IMP project is going to develop. What I understand by reading introductory page is that user will be able to control ads which they want to see and can also earn by watching the ads?

Yes, users will be able to select advertisement snippets and associated characteristics according to the content that their websites are about. Then later, they can track the performance of those ads as they earn from impressions.

I’ll like to earn on your platform too. Sounds like a good and effective way to advertise businesses and new projects. I know of a few blockchain projects that does the same with paying users when they watch ads, what makes IMP better?
Would be nice I could take a look at a tutorial video on how IMP works too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:19:41 PM

That's quite a long duration but having a specific date is much preferable than a continuous extension thing, i also understand the fact that the industry is not as quite vibrant as it used to be because of the flaws that emanated from unscrupulous developers which made the market flop and a lot of individuals loosing interest but its good to see the market gradually recovering
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 07:40:11 PM

Do they really need their tokensale to be this long? I mean, a whole year for tokensale, that is a very long duration and personally, I don't think its something nice.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:10:10 PM

I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?
Sozialtourist

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:27:45 PM

Do they really need their tokensale to be this long? I mean, a whole year for tokensale, that is a very long duration and personally, I don't think its something nice.

Actually, it's two whole years for their tokensale: 2019 and 2020. It's the first time that I see a project having such a long sale. Not sure what to think about it. On the one hand, it's better to say that the sale will take this long from the beginning than extending it over and over as other projects do. On the other hand, someone who invested in early 2019 has to wait almost two years for the tokens and for them to be tradeable on an exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: