Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Token sale][Token][AIRDROP] IMP: A REVOLUTION IN WEB MONETIZATION  (Read 3338 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:55:47 PM

Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.

I can see that token sale is currently going on. In December that might be pre-ICO token sale. But only team can confirm what's current status now.

I guess the tokens sale has been ongoing since last year, because it was published that the first phase of the tokensales commenced in December and there hasn't been much information about the tokensales in terms of the amount raised so far.

According to ICOBench - I don't know if their information is correct - their tokensale started at the beginning of this year (2019/01/01) and will run until the end of 2020 (2020/12/31). So yeah, the sale is still ongoing and will be for quite some time. And about the amount they raised so far: Their website says 180 984 tokens were sold so far.

I’ll say that’s a good opportunity to put in some money and make good investment. What’s features of IMP makes it a preferred to other advertising platforms like YouTube, Google and Facebook.
By the way, that’s a good amount the team has raised so far. It’s a good time to raise funds for good blockchain projects. That’s one industry gaining traction.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 02:11:25 AM

Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.

I can see that token sale is currently going on. In December that might be pre-ICO token sale. But only team can confirm what's current status now.

I guess the tokens sale has been ongoing since last year, because it was published that the first phase of the tokensales commenced in December and there hasn't been much information about the tokensales in terms of the amount raised so far.

According to ICOBench - I don't know if their information is correct - their tokensale started at the beginning of this year (2019/01/01) and will run until the end of 2020 (2020/12/31). So yeah, the sale is still ongoing and will be for quite some time. And about the amount they raised so far: Their website says 180 984 tokens were sold so far.

I’ll say that’s a good opportunity to put in some money and make good investment. What’s features of IMP makes it a preferred to other advertising platforms like YouTube, Google and Facebook.
By the way, that’s a good amount the team has raised so far. It’s a good time to raise funds for good blockchain projects. That’s one industry gaining traction.

Any specific reason behind this one year long tokens sale? Usually token sale last for a month max. This is first time I am seeing such long duration.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:49:01 AM

I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

That’s right. I’ll siggest they make more videos about IMP and more articles on how it works. It’s a pretty new idea and would work awesomely. I will like to mine your coins too, but what do I need to mine? Just watching ads?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:28:29 AM

Any specific reason behind this one year long tokens sale? Usually token sale last for a month max. This is first time I am seeing such long duration.
I was also personally surprised to hear the information that the sale of the tokens lasted for one year,
so please explain from the team so everything is clear because I'm sure there must be a reason why it lasted that long

remmie2424

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:02:58 AM

So basically this platform will works like Google or Facebook marketing? And what will the benefits are here if someone wants to take a part in this ICO? I mean he will eligible for free marketing if that person are investor her?
I have same doubt that IMP platform is just like Google or other browsers and whether this will benefit or encourage the participants.
mangoles

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:43:04 AM

First, I’ll have to say I like OP post on the thread. If you’re going to be a good advertising platform, I guess it’s important you show it right from your fund raising post.
It’s an awesome idea trying to decentralize advertising, how to you plan to beat competition coming from google and Facebook?
We all know that Google and Facebook  are big brands to be out competed in advertising.  But we hope to use their disadvantages(which dominate their advantages) as a stepping stone.
It's remarkable that both Google and Facebook Ads have strict polices which is not the case with CoinIMP Ads.
Both also charge high fees on advertisers which varies approximately from $1 to $2 per click. This so expensive for both small and medium businesses.
Besides , Google uses an auction criteria to select the ads that will be displayed on the publishers’ sites and determine how much they’ll earn from those ads after keeping part of the fees as they work as a host. Whereas Facebook has the Ads feature with  the possibility to reach bigger and targeted audiences following a  pricing mechanism that allows paying not on a pay-per-click basis, but for the time the advertisement is displayed to the visitors.
And many other disadvantages that we will have to consider improving in CoinIMP Ads.
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:47:47 AM

First, I’ll have to say I like OP post on the thread. If you’re going to be a good advertising platform, I guess it’s important you show it right from your fund raising post.
It’s an awesome idea trying to decentralize advertising, how to you plan to beat competition coming from google and Facebook?
We all know that Google and Facebook  are big brands to be out competed in advertising.  But we hope to use their disadvantages(which dominate their advantages) as a stepping stone.
It's remarkable that both Google and Facebook Ads have strict polices which is not the case with CoinIMP Ads.
Both also charge high fees on advertisers which varies approximately from $1 to $2 per click. This so expensive for both small and medium businesses.
Besides , Google uses an auction criteria to select the ads that will be displayed on the publishers’ sites and determine how much they’ll earn from those ads after keeping part of the fees as they work as a host. Whereas Facebook has the Ads feature with  the possibility to reach bigger and targeted audiences following a  pricing mechanism that allows paying not on a pay-per-click basis, but for the time the advertisement is displayed to the visitors.
And many other disadvantages that we will have to consider improving in CoinIMP Ads.

Aha, so IMP will be targeting small to medium size businesses. Are there any specific counties from where IMP will launching its services?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 11:40:32 AM

I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

That’s right. I’ll suggest they make more videos about IMP and more articles on how it works. It’s a pretty new idea and would work awesomely. I will like to mine your coins too, but what do I need to mine? Just watching ads?

I think watching ads is one of many options. I second your suggestion on creating more videos and articles as awareness is much needed to catch the interest of the crypto community.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 11:45:44 AM

Google as a central system as well as other central web system haven't been fair in the share of the value gotten from users who make the use of their platform possible. It's refreshing to see IMP revolutionizing the system.

Current central system not sharing any revenue with users. In fact they earnings a lot using our data. Need to check how IMP is going to change current system.

If IMP would do a lot of social engineering in steering people interest towards them in the coming days, weeks and months, it's going to cause lots of interest to come to them.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:11:44 PM

That’s right. I’ll siggest they make more videos about IMP and more articles on how it works. It’s a pretty new idea and would work awesomely. I will like to mine your coins too, but what do I need to mine? Just watching ads?

I know that users can earn some tokens watching ads on the browser, don't know if there are other measures to earn tokens from the project. I believe the team needs to do more in term of enlightenment to bring to investors and the community the ways to benefit from the project.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:21:55 PM

One of the use case of this project is the ability to create efficient and effective advertising content. With the feature of watching the ads being a yardstick for earning cryptocurrency, I find this project very interesting. The YouTube video is on the first page of the thread.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:46:24 PM

One of the use case of this project is the ability to create efficient and effective advertising content. With the feature of watching the ads being a yardstick for earning cryptocurrency, I find this project very interesting. The YouTube video is on the first page of the thread.

I just saw the video and it's gives good understanding about project. It's not detailed information but at least helping to understand what this team is trying to achieve.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:04:22 PM

I just saw the video and it's gives good understanding about project. It's not detailed information but at least helping to understand what this team is trying to achieve.

Their project video on YouTube will just introduce slightly about the project features and how it will work and what are the things will make the difference to the other project about ads. But by watching the video you will be interested about the project because ads can earn so much money these days.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:11:10 PM

I’m new to JavaScript mining. It’s hreat to see that you have that as a feature on your website and an awesome use of your utility tokens.
Is this the only web browser JavaScript mining solution in the market?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:08:10 PM

The Tokens won't be another ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, right? I saw that they will be developing the so-called Webchain. Can anyone tell me a bit more about that blockchain solution?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:26:57 PM
Merited by jvdp (1)

I had to do a bit of research on your project. It’s quite an interesting one. I heard one can mine crypto currency by embedding a new effective JavaScript Miner from coinIMP on a website. Heard it takes just an interesting website with a good amount of page traffic to make a lot of money in crypto.
What’s the Cryptocurrency does your JavaScript mine?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 09:57:56 PM

I’m new to JavaScript mining. It’s hreat to see that you have that as a feature on your website and an awesome use of your utility tokens.
Is this the only web browser JavaScript mining solution in the market?

There’re other JavaScript for mining. This is actually the best of them all. It lets users make a choice of what ad to promote and what ad not to. I’ll suggest you check out coinIMP telegram. You can probably try out the script for a while.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:30:02 AM

That's really nice info I got from you buddy, I am always looking this concepts. If really this will works, I mean by watching ads in browser & will earn some tokens then people will really go through this... I am impressed with this idea.👍
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:30:58 AM

That's really nice info I got from you buddy, I am always looking this concepts. If really this will works, I mean by watching ads in browser & will earn some tokens then people will really go through this... I am impressed with this idea.👍
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 06:37:45 AM

Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.

Based on the information published, the airdrop is still ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of next year which is 31st of December 2020. Am not certain about the bounty, but I believe its still ongoing and should be rounding up about same time with the airdrop which is next year.

Airdrop for 2 years? That's some really long duration for airdrop program lol Shocked

Where can I find link to participate?  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: