Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency Cartoon - Crypto Zoo  (Read 524 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2926
Merit: 777

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:00:06 PM

Obviously, the graphics aren't amazing since it is on Paint, however it plays as though the characters are moving since I have scenes.
Ei, did you just insult MS Paint for producing crappy images? Peace Cheesy

Crappy image indeed but i do still appreciate the effort specially on forming that Donald trump  Grin 

About purchasing,he might not have the funds and decide to stick with MS paint but he can really make it better actually
and not to rushing up and making lines thicker. Putting a little effort would give out better output even on MS paint.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 12:02:46 AM

Obviously, the graphics aren't amazing since it is on Paint, however it plays as though the characters are moving since I have scenes.

-snip- Also if you guys have any suggestions make sure to let me know.
I would suggest you to at least purchase "Clip Studio Paint" for making the raw images or the complete animation (not an Ad, I use it personally).
It supports animation, draw frame by frame & almost all of Photoshop's features like layers; also, it's a bit stable even drawing using the mouse.

Or if you're into ease of use, you can export the files to "Adobe Illustrator" and make use of its "Puppet warp" feature to simulate movement of limbs, head, etc in each frames.
All you have to do is to make one quality image per scene and the tools will help you do the rest, there are tons of tutorials on Youtube too.

I'm not sure what you mean by me using an "ad" but I will look into it, and if it is easy enough then I will get it. Thanks for the suggestion.

What kind of microphone are you using? The sound quality of your voice isn't really great to be honest.
I don't mean your voice itself, it's the quality of the recording that's lacking.

Maybe there's something you could do with Audacity to improve it a little bit? Sounds kind of 'tinny'.

It could likely be my voice :p I am using a turtle beach mic that was like $50 and OBS software.

Crappy image indeed but i do still appreciate the effort specially on forming that Donald trump  Grin 

About purchasing,he might not have the funds and decide to stick with MS paint but he can really make it better actually
and not to rushing up and making lines thicker. Putting a little effort would give out better output even on MS paint.

Haha thank you Tongue

Yeah, I really just wanted to put the work out there since I already spent about 40 hours making the current videos. I will look into the software though and if it is not too expensive and easy to use then I will try it. Otherwise, I will certainly keep working on paint and improve every video with suggestions etc. So thank you for your input, as it will help make every video better.

Positivebetting
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:54:13 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 10:05:16 AM by eternalgloom

What kind of microphone are you using? The sound quality of your voice isn't really great to be honest.
I don't mean your voice itself, it's the quality of the recording that's lacking.

Maybe there's something you could do with Audacity to improve it a little bit? Sounds kind of 'tinny'.

It could likely be my voice :p I am using a turtle beach mic that was like $50 and OBS software.

No, it's definitely not that, your voice is pretty good. I would really try to edit the recording with Audacity and try to add some more depth to it.
Should really be fairly easy to do. Plus Audacity is free and open-source.

Here are some good tutorials on how to do that:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=improve+recording+quality+audacity

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:01:06 PM

No, it's definitely not that, your voice is pretty good. I would really try to edit the recording with Audacity and try to add some more depth to it.
Should really be fairly easy to do. Plus Audacity is free and open-source.

Here are some good tutorials on how to do that:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=improve+recording+quality+audacity

Thank you very much Smiley For the next video, I will use it. Should notice a difference in the next one.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 02:44:32 PM

If anyone else has some suggestions let me know. The audio and design will be fixed in the next video.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:52:31 PM

I've got some free time again to work on this. I won't be changing the graphics. This project is meant to be fun and laid back.

If it is unwatchable since it is on paint, then I am sorry but that is the way it will be.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: