Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK online bank account  (Read 216 times)
VINSIN (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:49:00 PM

Hi,

My friend has lost his documents in uk and he was arrested for 24 hours  I think or less on 29th of December and police took like 4000 euro cash he had.

Now he has to receive the money back from police on a uk bank account but he has no existing documents, tho he has pictures of his last ID and bills.

What he can do to open an online iban?

note* he is a citizen of EU but not UK residence, he just moved to UK from Germany. Also he is not German.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1217
Merit: 607

OGRaccoon

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:01:53 PM

Hi,

My friend has lost his documents in uk and he was arrested for 24 hours  I think or less on 29th of December and police took like 4000 euro cash he had.

Now he has to receive the money back from police on a uk bank account but he has no existing documents, tho he has pictures of his last ID and bills.

What he can do to open an online iban?

note* he is a citizen of EU but not UK residence, he just moved to UK from Germany. Also he is not German.

I doubt he will be able to open any account in the UK with only photos of ID and I have never heard of the police taking money then depositing it to a bank that is not normal.

Cash can only be held by officers if they have reasonable grounds for suspecting part of it to be recoverable property or intended for use in unlawful conduct, provided it is not reasonably practicable to seize only part.
The cash may only be seized in whole or in part provided it exceeds the minimum amount (currently £1,000).

If cash is seized, officers have 48 hours in which to either:

return the money

seek an extension of time in which to detain the cash (this may be extended by an order made by a magistrates' court, initially by no more than three months up to a maximum of two years)

serve a forfeiture notice, or  issue forfeiture proceedings

https://www.lexisnexis.com/uk/lexispsl/corporatecrime/document/391421/55KB-9471-F188-N0Y6-00000-00/Cash_seizure_overview#

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:39:44 AM

There is nothing like 'send money to a UK bank account' and instead your friend should use his european bank account. He
must tell to the officers that he's a tourist there. Telling them he's trying to be a citizen is the worst thing you can do in UK,
here police are trained to take actions against those who don't have the right to be there (aka owning a house, working full time, owning a business, [insert
other things that benefit the UK here], etc.).
Instead, your friend should provide his european account details with his IBAN

Let us know what's happening with your friend!

Second, when did your friend lose his documents? Did he make a report to the police before?
Finally, how and why did he get detained?
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:00:39 AM

He used the monsen app. There it was supposed to picture his ID CARD.

He had a picture saved on messenger and opened it on another phone and made a picture to that. He solved it this way.

He got the account and received the money today, thanks to everyone.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:04:16 PM

He used the monsen app. There it was supposed to picture his ID CARD.

He had a picture saved on messenger and opened it on another phone and made a picture to that. He solved it this way.

He got the account and received the money today, thanks to everyone.

I am happy for your friend. So much he went through from the beginning of the year.
A lesson everyone can learn, make sure you have a photo of your ID when going to the UK  Grin
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:22:38 PM

Just a side note for people opening UK bank accounts.

I have an account with The Nationwide, and they provide a plastic card reader. I insert my debit card in it, and enter my PIN. This gives me a one time code, and I need this to login to my online banking panel. I think it is a great security feature, but not all banks use it.

One other advantage of using a current account with a UK bank is that it supports "faster payments". This lets you transfer funds to another UK account in less than a minute, and it is a free service.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:10:54 AM

I have an account with The Nationwide, and they provide a plastic card reader. I insert my debit card in it, and enter my PIN. This gives me a one time code, and I need this to login to my online banking panel. I think it is a great security feature, but not all banks use it.

One other advantage of using a current account with a UK bank is that it supports "faster payments". This lets you transfer funds to another UK account in less than a minute, and it is a free service.

I tried to live in uk 2 years ago, tho I gave up. I tried in England and somewhere close wales.

After 1 month I realized it's a bad country to live on. Well, tho, I did the the tour of british islands, it's also bad to be a tourist...

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
WeiWangg

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:25:10 AM
Merited by CristianOff (1)

You can use that or, if you log in to your online bank account a lot of times a day, you can get a 6 digit pincode that you can insert just like a password.
I want to share my opinion about HSBC which is very bad, but not because they don't offer security. Security is over-complicated and, even if hard to believe you will end up checking your bank account using an ATM because it takes less time.

I tried to live in uk 2 years ago, tho I gave up. I tried in England and somewhere close wales.

After 1 month I realized it's a bad country to live on. Well, tho, I did the the tour of british islands, it's also bad to be a tourist...

I also came here 2 years ago and it's the best place in the world. This comes from an immigrant who lived in the entire Europe.
If you came here believing there will be lots of money and women all waiting for you just because you are you, then you need
to rethink your strategy. As I lived in different countries, you need to strive to adapt. If you expect the country to adapt to you,
this is a big nope.

In short: I LOVE THE UK

Brexit?
Read that
In short for you: No customs fees & free market proposal. Did I mention no contributions to the European Union? ^_^
maxou8524

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:17:16 AM

I used to live in UK
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:46:50 AM

You can use that or, if you log in to your online bank account a lot of times a day, you can get a 6 digit pincode that you can insert just like a password.
I want to share my opinion about HSBC which is very bad, but not because they don't offer security. Security is over-complicated and, even if hard to believe you will end up checking your bank account using an ATM because it takes less time.

I also came here 2 years ago and it's the best place in the world. This comes from an immigrant who lived in the entire Europe.
If you came here believing there will be lots of money and women all waiting for you just because you are you, then you need
to rethink your strategy. As I lived in different countries, you need to strive to adapt. If you expect the country to adapt to you,
this is a big nope.

In short: I LOVE THE UK

Brexit?
Read that
In short for you: No customs fees & free market proposal. Did I mention no contributions to the European Union? ^_^

It ain't about money! My job is the same, I just wanted to live there not to work. My job allows me to travel a lot.

but...

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:45:50 PM

Write an application to the Embassy of your country, and he will help within two weeks
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:17:49 PM

Write an application to the Embassy of your country, and he will help within two weeks

that means you were never been like in my case

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:29:03 PM

I was born in England, and spent most of my early life in and around London, but I wouldn't want to live there now. In recent years I've lived in Oxford, The Cotswolds and Hampshire. So much has changed, especially since Margaret Thatcher and the later globalists started the transfer of wealth and assets out of the country. I'm now a prepper, and looking forward to the rosy future when we have dumped the European Union.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Yield7

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:51:57 PM

I use to live in uk.

People saing its Bad Country?
I guess Not if You are wealthy and live in London.
but uk is much.. More stranger.. Country then it was Before!

the uk economy is Down!
they Don't admit this yet but uk is done!
wages are Low and banks Don't Give out any loans credit!

and Even to Open bank account in uk is Now very very complicated!
but I managed to Open RBS account without visiting any Branch at all.

VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:33:43 AM

I use to live in uk.

People saing its Bad Country?
I guess Not if You are wealthy and live in London.
but uk is much.. More stranger.. Country then it was Before!

the uk economy is Down!
they Don't admit this yet but uk is done!
wages are Low and banks Don't Give out any loans credit!

and Even to Open bank account in uk is Now very very complicated!
but I managed to Open RBS account without visiting any Branch at all.

I don't have a problem with that, I have a problem with people. really with people

some kids in uk were telling me stuffs why they hate immigrants and showing hate to me

I told them I don't want to damn live in your country I win 10 times more than you do ..conversation went weird

the only area I like in uk was in aberdeenshire that was something..really that was worth the time spent. Aberdeen was worth any penny.

London? it's not expensive, now depends on your budget

tbh I never spent a night in London, most of the time I spent in Windsor in England and shrewsburry (shit city).

had some nice experiences in Wales but I can't get what those people were speaking

Scotland is way worse, like a combinitation between supra nationalists and English and scots lol, I know it sounds weird but I was almost killed a few times by people I met telling them that Scotland from my point of view is not a country...and no one can understand the Glasgow people ..I was to a stand up commendy. 50 pounds to get in..not even to understand his name

yeah Ireland is way better but too Christians..what do you want from me? thes are my opinions, born Christian, converted to Judaism, checked how islam is around 27, back to nothing, not sure yet if I am man or woman

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS