Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in this Coin?  Game will be out soon..
Hell yeah!  100 Satoshi in less than 3 months! - 6 (35.3%)
Maybe like 20-50 Satoshi? - 4 (23.5%)
Not sure, Maybe 10 Satoshi? - 1 (5.9%)
I'm awesome like RAIN - 6 (35.3%)
I will buy up and invest now! Before the Gold pot hits! - 0 (0%)
No I don't. I suck balls. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties!  (Read 70283 times)
timace1978

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:19:29 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 05:27:55 PM by timace1978

so I loaded my wallet from 2014 it synced Huh then i initiated solo minning and I am finding blocks  Huh will they confirm? I will update soon....

***UPDATE***

Date: 12/25/2017 00:08
Source: Generated
Credit: 10000.00 RAIN
Net amount: +10000.00 RAIN
Transaction ID: a0e8c52b461b6fa837dac63e1c7ab80615ef04659ff18a31181b708c5eb70d00

Generated coins must mature 90 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Rain Revival?

timace1978

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

Currently looking for people who want to see this come back, new site, new ticker, new logo, new wallet, the works. This is on life support from what I can tell and anyone who has ability to help and desire let me know. I would like to see something happen before March 17th the original launch date, we can come together on this and make something I'm sure.

harox

Activity: 124

▲™

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:17 PM

Currently looking for people who want to see this come back, new site, new ticker, new logo, new wallet, the works. This is on life support from what I can tell and anyone who has ability to help and desire let me know. I would like to see something happen before March 17th the original launch date, we can come together on this and make something I'm sure.

I'm down to see this coin get a fresh nice start. I would love to see what the community thinks and feels about all this
timace1978

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:47:44 PM

Ok folks we have a discord channel set up and are preparing to make a go of this revival come join us!

https://discord.gg/NdJbrUb

Cerbera

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:39:15 AM

Good to see some renewed interest.

I have been updating my wallet from time to time but always wondered whether I was on the correct blockchain because it never fully synced (ie: never managed to sync the last 4 hours or so). I re-sync it a few minutes ago and it has finally fully synced.

I have noticed that the website no longer exists which is a shame...

I'm wondering whether the blockchain was forked or a new blockchain was created at some time since it's inception in 2014 ?

This is what I see today with a fully synced wallet:

3 active connections (that's promising)
difficulty 0.028 (that seems to vary a lot)
Downloaded 1435451 blocks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ     No Rain No Gain  ᕗ       RainbowGold      ᕙ Follow the Rainbow      ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cerbera

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:23 AM

so I loaded my wallet from 2014 it synced Huh then i initiated solo minning and I am finding blocks  Huh will they confirm? I will update soon....

***UPDATE***

Date: 12/25/2017 00:08
Source: Generated
Credit: 10000.00 RAIN
Net amount: +10000.00 RAIN
Transaction ID: a0e8c52b461b6fa837dac63e1c7ab80615ef04659ff18a31181b708c5eb70d00

Generated coins must mature 90 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Rain Revival?
Hi timace1978. Can you tell me what block your wallet is on at the moment? I'm also keen to start mining RAIN again when I work out what to do.... I haven't mined anything for quite a while...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ     No Rain No Gain  ᕗ       RainbowGold      ᕙ Follow the Rainbow      ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
timace1978

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:02:22 AM

1,435,589 block uploading to mega a snap shot so folks can DL wallet and sync faster. Check Discord for updates, saw you joined glad you're here!  Grin

timace1978

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:14:58 AM

links are up on discord now in giveaways channel it will sync you in seconds.

Cerbera

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:05:45 AM

1,435,589 block uploading to mega a snap shot so folks can DL wallet and sync faster. Check Discord for updates, saw you joined glad you're here!  Grin
Thanks, it looks like I'm on the right track.

Managed to get cgminer running and mined a block of 10000 after about 20 minutes using a very old and slow 6850 GPU running at 43Kh/s. I see that the wallet has it's own built in miner but haven't managed to mine any blocks with that yet...

At the moment I see 6 active connections and a difficulty of 0.028 so it looks like there is some interest out there. Smiley

timace1978

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

Doing all we can to revive it, would love to speak with dev to discuss ways we can help, anyone who has copy of blockchain that would also be helpful, let me know folks if we come together we can do something here.

rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

How much RAIN coins you all have?  Smiley  I am working on the website and relaunch.  Grin
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:18:05 PM

How much RAIN coins you all have?  Smiley  I am working on the website and relaunch.  Grin

I have a question for you, after all this time  you crawl out of the wood work to revitalize the coin because people are trying to get it going again, why should we believe you will actually follow through?  I mean how can we trust you?  Or are you just trying to cash out on the work of others?

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
timace1978

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:20:36 PM

I have a question for you, after all this time  you crawl out of the wood work to revitalize the coin because people are trying to get it going again, why should we believe you will actually follow through?  I mean how can we trust you?  Or are you just trying to cash out on the work of others?

Fair question, indeed.

rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:48:43 AM

I have been working on this coin for sometime.  What work of what others? Who?  Who is doing work?  Show it to me.  I don't need anyone's help as I didn't need anyone's help in 2014.  I am reviving and relaunching this by choice.  I am in the Crypto space again as an investor and someone who is buying and selling other alts as well.  How can I profit off of someone else's work if I am the one doing the work?  It is me.  I am here because I want to be, I am here to revitalize and re-brand as many other coins have and are doing.

This will be the only time I will respond to ridiculous notions and hater comments.  From here on out, if you dislike or do not approve or want to be a part of the community I built by myself, then #bounce. 

For everyone else, stay tuned to a new website, new wallet and a new RainbowGoldCoin!

Thank you!

~RainbowGoldCoin
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:49:20 AM

Doing all we can to revive it, would love to speak with dev to discuss ways we can help, anyone who has copy of blockchain that would also be helpful, let me know folks if we come together we can do something here.

I'm here bro, hmu.  Grin
timace1978

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:08:49 AM

The work he was mentioning was that of myself and others who have been making the wallet accessible to new users and creating a community environment through social media avenues to help revive the coin, I wouldn't get offended by his question, it was fair considering the space between involvement. I am one of the earliest adopters of this coin, sat watching countdown for launch and mined it with passion for a long time, please understand that those of us remaining may feel left holding the bag. I hope everything goes as planned for you and the community, truly. But you have to accept that some maybe skeptical and rightfully so. I personally spear headed the revival by spreading my own coins around a new community to assist any relaunch and share in the delight of RainbowGold. We also uploaded snapshots of synced wallets to assist these new user with syncing since no links left went anywhere, helped them set up said wallets and put coins into them. Not bitter bud but being honest, glad to see that you're back and hope here to stay.

PS. My thread seems to be gone for the revival attempt, apologize if that was some how offensive to anyone.

rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:02:09 AM

Keep doing what you are doing, wallets and new site coming.
Cerbera

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:15:08 AM

Keep doing what you are doing, wallets and new site coming.
Hello DEV, keen to see what the new website looks like, the original one was pretty cool.

Cerbera

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:51 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 03:35:56 AM by Cerbera

Just a reminder that there is a coin out there called Condensate which has been abbreviated to RAIN. Not sure why they chose to duplicate a "name" that already existed..

Have changed my signature to show support...will update it if an official one comes out.

waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:49:06 AM

I have been working on this coin for sometime.  What work of what others? Who?  Who is doing work?  Show it to me.  I don't need anyone's help as I didn't need anyone's help in 2014.  I am reviving and relaunching this by choice.  I am in the Crypto space again as an investor and someone who is buying and selling other alts as well.  How can I profit off of someone else's work if I am the one doing the work?  It is me.  I am here because I want to be, I am here to revitalize and re-brand as many other coins have and are doing.

This will be the only time I will respond to ridiculous notions and hater comments.  From here on out, if you dislike or do not approve or want to be a part of the community I built by myself, then #bounce. 

For everyone else, stay tuned to a new website, new wallet and a new RainbowGoldCoin!

Thank you!

~RainbowGoldCoin

Just seems odd your head finally pokes out of the sand when someone starts a revival movement sets up a discord server and begins to develop a community.  So it takes you years to do something, how spiffy!  When can we expect things 2020?  Lets face it you are very opportunistic this cannot be more then just simple coincidence.  Why don't you man up and embrace the people who are behind this coin.  Are you that insecure?

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: