Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:19:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in this Coin?  Game will be out soon..
Hell yeah!  100 Satoshi in less than 3 months! - 6 (35.3%)
Maybe like 20-50 Satoshi? - 4 (23.5%)
Not sure, Maybe 10 Satoshi? - 1 (5.9%)
I'm awesome like RAIN - 6 (35.3%)
I will buy up and invest now! Before the Gold pot hits! - 0 (0%)
No I don't. I suck balls. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties!  (Read 70287 times)
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:41:16 AM

lets not go to the mooon...lets go over the  RAINBOW  TO THE MOON

That one deserves a tip, send ur addy

RGSMBivSugNhZaJbTKq8iEbwV9DLXtvNcy

yay!!

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:42:23 AM

to all people and their accusations : you all know that if you have the wallet and start solo mining with something like 20-30mh/s on the lowest difficulty on start you will get quite a vast amount of coins fast. And if you are d***ass you will sell fast what you have and move on to the next coin. This is a way some people work. This is not correct but it's not correct to ruin a coin at the very beginning with accusations for dev selling his premined coins. I'm sure that all of you can do the math that it's not worth to sell at those prices. This is coming from people looking for fast money. I suggest all settle down and for at least a week, let's get another Exchange.

1. Those telling you that coin is dead and you need to sell all at 1sat and leave are the same that just want to buy at lowest price and sell afterwards when price settle down like I said. Don't follow them.
2. I'm mining with only 2mh/s, i have made an account on one of the pools, configured it as 1st pool and when pool started to mine i was in also. I did not do solo "grinding" like the folks ruing the coin now.
3. You need to think more like others, put yourself on the Dev place, do you really would like to ruin something at the very first beginning when you have put effort on it ? Nevertheless it's 1hr work or 1 week.

Piece and good luck !

Apparently you didn't see 50,000,000+ coins available on exchanges hours before the launch. I only have like 60k coins mined, but will certainly dump them for even a satoshi when given the chance. When a dev and his buddies flood an exchange before the dam coin is even launched....that tells me "she's dead Jim"
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:45:48 AM

Good luck,i am with u!!!!

Roll Eyes

to da moon Cool

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:46:00 AM

to all people and their accusations : you all know that if you have the wallet and start solo mining with something like 20-30mh/s on the lowest difficulty on start you will get quite a vast amount of coins fast. And if you are d***ass you will sell fast what you have and move on to the next coin. This is a way some people work. This is not correct but it's not correct to ruin a coin at the very beginning with accusations for dev selling his premined coins. I'm sure that all of you can do the math that it's not worth to sell at those prices. This is coming from people looking for fast money. I suggest all settle down and for at least a week, let's get another Exchange.

1. Those telling you that coin is dead and you need to sell all at 1sat and leave are the same that just want to buy at lowest price and sell afterwards when price settle down like I said. Don't follow them.
2. I'm mining with only 2mh/s, i have made an account on one of the pools, configured it as 1st pool and when pool started to mine i was in also. I did not do solo "grinding" like the folks ruing the coin now.
3. You need to think more like others, put yourself on the Dev place, do you really would like to ruin something at the very first beginning when you have put effort on it ? Nevertheless it's 1hr work or 1 week.

Piece and good luck !

Apparently you didn't see 50,000,000+ coins available on exchanges hours before the launch. I only have like 60k coins mined, but will certainly dump them for even a satoshi when given the chance. When a dev and his buddies flood an exchange before the dam coin is even launched....that tells me "she's dead Jim"
wow .really that many coins.thats a fuking joke.im leaving this coin now .have fun mining but something seems up here.

ptic-1

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:50:08 AM

Piece and good luck !

maybe...but...butt..it must start to circulatee somehow...aill  say its cheap for satoshi..lower cant even go orr??...Smiley  1 satoshi = 0.00000001 nanotoshi Smiley    

sell something for it   like pair of  old socks sparkeld with real gold for    like     3000rainbows  Smiley

how to make it worth something in like person to person android type of sell....have to find someone in my region that sells something or wants to buy something for it   KABOOOM

rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:51:31 AM

Piece and good luck !

wow .really that many coins.thats a fuking joke.im leaving this coin now .have fun mining but something seems up here.

There was a bunch of ppl that got the source and wallets in order to get pools and other things working.  Some might be WHALES and started dumping.

Right not we are at 1 Billion KH! so the WORLD wants this coin.  Move on, I am not selling anything right now.  Only the foolish sell at 1 satoshi!

ptic-1

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:58:34 AM

lets not go to the mooon...lets go over the  RAINBOW  TO THE MOON

That one deserves a tip, send ur addy

RGSMBivSugNhZaJbTKq8iEbwV9DLXtvNcy

yay!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKaDV4yZcw

Leprechaun the movie-s     not bad had a good laugh while he speeks his rhimes Smiley

luckytiger

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:00:32 AM

I find this very intresting i have setup a block explorer for myself(ABE).

And i can see one account, first taking the premine 2 days ago,
then another account yesterday mining for about 500 blocks.

So ontop of the original amount of premine another 500 blocks, thats nice
Xardas2014

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:01:27 AM

Piece and good luck !

There was a bunch of ppl that got the source and wallets in order to get pools and other things working.  Some might be WHALES and started dumping.

Right not we are at 1 Billion KH! so the WORLD wants this coin.  Move on, I am not selling anything right now.  Only the foolish sell at 1 satoshi!

Answer me this then.........why did you release coins to pool ops BEFORE a launch? Assuming you want a coin to succeed that is a terrible idea because they will immediately dump to get what they can get, which makes your coin look valueless from second 1. I've never released a coin, but you can bet your sweet ass that if I did, a pool op would not be dictating terms to me. They would wait an appropriate amount of time before getting the coins released to them from escrow. I'd also pay the exchange in BTC or another coin so they can't submarine my coin either.

Just so you know, I'm still mining the coin because I think it will have a chance on Saint Patrick's day. Granted I'm not throwing much KH/s at it, but I haven't totally quit. I'll wait until prices settle and some drunk Irishmen get on the exchanges lol.
luckytiger

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:04:48 AM

Piece and good luck !

There was a bunch of ppl that got the source and wallets in order to get pools and other things working.  Some might be WHALES and started dumping.

Right not we are at 1 Billion KH! so the WORLD wants this coin.  Move on, I am not selling anything right now.  Only the foolish sell at 1 satoshi!

Answer me this then.........why did you release coins to pool ops BEFORE a launch? Assuming you want a coin to succeed that is a terrible idea because they will immediately dump to get what they can get, which makes your coin look valueless from second 1. I've never released a coin, but you can bet your sweet ass that if I did, a pool op would not be dictating terms to me. They would wait an appropriate amount of time before getting the coins released to them from escrow. I'd also pay the exchange in BTC or another coin so they can't submarine my coin either.

Just so you know, I'm still mining the coin because I think it will have a chance on Saint Patrick's day. Granted I'm not throwing much KH/s at it, but I haven't totally quit. I'll wait until prices settle and some drunk Irishmen get on the exchanges lol.

the dev premined another extra 500 blocks from yesterday night till now.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:07:38 AM

lovly so thats another 250.000.000 coins , i was planning on mining this but after all the crap about the launch time + at 1 sat + reading this
im gonna pass on this one gl guys.
but i would like to know what happend to those 500 blocks ,, dev any comments ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
luckytiger

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:14:45 AM

lovly so thats another 250.000.000 coins , i was planning on mining this but after all the crap about the launch time + at 1 sat + reading this
im gonna pass on this one gl guys.
but i would like to know what happend to those 500 blocks ,, dev any comments ?

sorry my bad 4.5k blocks.
At least thats what the timeline says, and what is correct too when the pools started mining and getting their first blocks. since everyone was at mining4all first.

adding a screenshot soon
luckytiger

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:18:48 AM

so before release the blocks where at 4.9k
Verry intresting

also premine was 4% not 2

okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:24:42 AM

Create Pool #1: 10,000,000 RainbowGoldCoin

TEMP REMOVAL  TO MANY MINERS at this POOL!  SPREAD YOUR DAMN KH PPL!!!

Create Pool #2: 9,000,000 RainbowGoldCoin

Please do not shield our pool' url
We are also free to help you promote the operator will have so much power in our mineral pools
In order to the center, so you can warn people, but please do not ban us directly
Otherwise so unfair to us

our pool is

http://rain.okaypool.com
verdun2003

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:26:59 AM

so before release the blocks where at 4.9k
Verry intresting

also premine was 4% not 2

dev, can you answer those points?

Xardas2014

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:30:08 AM

We are also free to help you promote the operator will have so much power in our mineral pools
In order to the center, so you can warn people, but please do not ban us directly

our pool is

That was seriously a dick move. He bans pools while people are asleep. FFS!
bramvnl

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:30:44 AM

mine is offline?
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:44:38 AM

our pool is

That was seriously a dick move. He bans pools while people are asleep. FFS!

2 pools had like 90% of the miners.  Its not a @$@% Move to make a decision based on this FACT.. Whats best for the coin is what matters.  This is BS that you would complain.  Its in your best interest not to hog all the miners either.  It was a temporary thing and not permanent.  I am sorry you where offended.  But look at your sign ups!! You got tons.

turboseed

Activity: 105

USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:47:27 AM

OKAYpool, what the hell is up with your payouts?Huh!!!!  Is it just me or is everyone having no payout?
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:59:17 AM

I dont know what the deal is, Every Coin has GROWING PAINS.

Some got the wallets and source and starting taking advantage of the coin early.  That is why I just released because I felt it was getting out of control.  People need to calm down and mine. IF YOU DONT WANT TO, then leave.  No one is asking you to MINE or stay here.  I have some much stuff launching the next week its crazy.  Its hard to keep up with complaints, compliments, requests, payouts and bounties.  I am stressed.  I am doing my best and will keep going!  

Thank you for your support.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: