Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:19:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in this Coin?  Game will be out soon..
Hell yeah!  100 Satoshi in less than 3 months! - 6 (35.3%)
Maybe like 20-50 Satoshi? - 4 (23.5%)
Not sure, Maybe 10 Satoshi? - 1 (5.9%)
I'm awesome like RAIN - 6 (35.3%)
I will buy up and invest now! Before the Gold pot hits! - 0 (0%)
No I don't. I suck balls. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties!  (Read 70292 times)
dark8011

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:10:02 AM

OKAYpool, what the hell is up with your payouts?Huh!!!!  Is it just me or is everyone having no payout?
it happen to me too Huh
Tazdalgod

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:12:28 AM

OKAYpool, what the hell is up with your payouts?Huh!!!!  Is it just me or is everyone having no payout?
it happen to me too Huh

and with me
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:14:53 AM

I dont know what the deal is, Every Coin has GROWING PAINS.

Some got the wallets and source and starting taking advantage of the coin early.  That is why I just released because I felt it was getting out of control.  People need to calm down and mine. IF YOU DONT WANT TO, then leave.  No one is asking you to MINE or stay here.  I have some much stuff launching the next week its crazy.  Its hard to keep up with complaints, compliments, requests, payouts and bounties.  I am stressed.  I am doing my best and will keep going!  

Thank you for your support.  

growing pains my ass .. Answer the fing premine questions .. its a a very simple short answer .. Yes You DID ..
and explain how the exchange was flooded with mass coins before it was even open for rbc  ..
all valid questions that u just seem to pass on ..

just another get rich quick dev ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:17:25 AM

Some got the wallets and source and starting taking advantage of the coin early.  That is why I just released because I felt it was getting out of control.  People need to calm down and mine. IF YOU DONT WANT TO, then leave.  No one is asking you to MINE or stay here.  I have some much stuff launching the next week its crazy.  Its hard to keep up with complaints, compliments, requests, payouts and bounties.  I am stressed.  I am doing my best and will keep going!  

growing pains my ass .. Answer the fing premine questions .. its a a very simple short answer .. Yes You DID ..
and explain how the exchange was flooded with mass coins before it was even open for rbc  ..

EXACTLY, 100% Honesty and Commitment to the coin & people is Vital in this day & age !
luckytiger

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:26:53 AM

RQWW9X3ZXpJsjr2T7Q3eh6xKnnF9QsGvYV (blocks premine account) 1227 transactions
RPqRpyXiCDqB5krZNjsNqaBtvnybTcr3qz (store account, i think about 12 billion)
p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:29:53 AM

http://rainbow.steadymining.com supporting RainbowGoldCoin

Stratum
PPLNS
0%Fee
24/7 Uptime
Actively Monitored Server

Feel free to join us at:
http://rainbow.steadymining.com
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:36:02 AM

EXACTLY, 100% Honesty and Commitment to the coin & people is Vital in this day & age !

TBH some mistakes have been made by the dev, but I don't truly think anyone would be stupid enough to dev a coin for a few satoshi. The time it takes to dev it and get everything set up for a few hundred bucks would be rather silly. Questions still need to be answered though.

Another thought........it seems like many sellers think the coin is worth at least 10 satoshi, even with all that has happened.........just from the order books.
turboseed

Activity: 105

USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:40:14 AM

Okay pool e-mailed about payouts..... I'm getting no response.
 Angry
p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:48:28 AM

Okay pool e-mailed about payouts..... I'm getting no response.
 Angry

Join steadymining then, we could use the hashrate.
CR7xMarcelo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:01:07 AM

Is okaypool payout working and is there a block explorer?

dark8011

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:06:20 AM

not yet
bchbmm

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:13:11 AM

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:19:22 AM

Some got the wallets and source and starting taking advantage of the coin early.  That is why I just released because I felt it was getting out of control.  People need to calm down and mine. IF YOU DONT WANT TO, then leave.  No one is asking you to MINE or stay here.  I have some much stuff launching the next week its crazy.  Its hard to keep up with complaints, compliments, requests, payouts and bounties.  I am stressed.  I am doing my best and will keep going! 

and explain how the exchange was flooded with mass coins before it was even open for rbc  ..

TBH some mistakes have been made by the dev, but I don't truly think anyone would be stupid enough to dev a coin for a few satoshi. The time it takes to dev it and get everything set up for a few hundred bucks would be rather silly. Questions still need to be answered though.

Another thought........it seems like many sellers think the coin is worth at least 10 satoshi, even with all that has happened.........just from the order books.

What are u smoking and can i have some ?

Did you look at the website ?
twitter facebook  ye big gets ..

now your first point , Dev a coin  he Coded it from scratch ? wow man I am impressed and a little confused why he didnt just Clone it like everyone an their mom does nowadays (hence all the crap coins)
your second point .. a few hundred bucks .. hmm   ok kids lets do a little math

so i premine 500.000.000 and i get 1 sat a piece .... that makes  5 btc thats a little more then a few hundred my friend and for every +1 it adds up pretty quick
i dare say i could find someone replicate all that the dev has done Within in a Day .. so for a min of 5btc a day thats not bad.(x640 dollar or so after clone costs lets make it an even 3000 usd)
and Dont say its easier to replicate cuz thats just what the dev did ..

what the Sellers think they Might doesnt really factor into anything the coin is brand new im sure there is a guy trying to sell them for 1 btc each there are allways crazy people around i would be surprised if the dev holds any significant stake beyond today.

can anyone show whats happening with the premine ?
that might restore some trust .

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
bchbmm

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:34:02 AM

not yet

try rainbow.instamine.net. Smooth running server!
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:35:34 AM

Some got the wallets and source and starting taking advantage of the coin early.  That is why I just released because I felt it was getting out of control.  People need to calm down and mine. IF YOU DONT WANT TO, then leave.  No one is asking you to MINE or stay here.  I have some much stuff launching the next week its crazy.  Its hard to keep up with complaints, compliments, requests, payouts and bounties.  I am stressed.  I am doing my best and will keep going! 

and explain how the exchange was flooded with mass coins before it was even open for rbc  ..

now your first point , Dev a coin  he Coded it from scratch ? wow man I am impressed and a little confused why he didnt just Clone it like everyone an their mom does nowadays (hence all the crap coins)

so i premine 500.000.000 and i get 1 sat a piece .... that makes  5 btc thats a little more then a few hundred my friend and for every +1 it adds up pretty quick
i dare say i could find someone replicate all that the dev has done Within in a Day .. so for a min of 5btc a day thats not bad.(x640 dollar or so after clone costs lets make it an even 3000 usd)

what the Sellers think they Might doesnt really factor into anything the coin is brand new im sure there is a guy trying to sell them for 1 btc each there are allways crazy people around i would be surprised if the dev holds any significant stake beyond today.

Obviously we have two different life styles and bank accounts. I wouldn't get out of bed for less than  $100usd a day, THEN do some work. $3000 for the work it takes to properly dev a coin is chump change. Now let's say he cloned a coin........time is money. I still wouldn't bother cloning a coin and spending the hours of setting up pools/exchanges etc. for for a few hundred bucks. If that is big money to you, move out of a 3rd world country and get a real job.
hardcoreminers.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:36:28 AM

https://rain.hardcoreminers.com works!

Live

Live

Live

& Mine!

https://rain.hardcoreminers.com/img/banner.jpg

superking123

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:41:08 AM

http://rain.altcryptomining.com
We are LIVE
1% pool fee
0% pool fee for first 10 miners
all pool fees from first 24 hours redistributed evenly back to the miners. All hashrates are welcome
Please come and join us!!

1GU7761x1kETD5vB2Pvs99XNWSskm8tKpY
erickarsfast

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:53:20 AM

-> Come on to http://rain.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of Rainbow Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://rain.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3471
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Join US on www.coins4everyone.com
Support our POOL - BTC :  1KLXhy6H4enkHxmw8rUA2DYbS9tpLwWr5f
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:57:09 AM

Obviously we have two different life styles and bank accounts. I wouldn't get out of bed for less than  $100usd a day, THEN do some work. $3000 for the work it takes to properly dev a coin is chump change. Now let's say he cloned a coin........time is money. I still wouldn't bother cloning a coin and spending the hours of setting up pools/exchanges etc. for for a few hundred bucks. If that is big money to you, move out of a 3rd world country and get a real job.

i just gave u the Math and tried to explain to you whats happening everyday with pretty much every coin thats premined ..
I never spoke of Big money im just saying your Math is off, im sure your just a confused billionaire that's lost his calculator browsing the forums ..
if you still dont believe me go to any alt coin calender and see what im talking about.

luckytiger

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:01:43 AM

twitter facebook  ye big gets ..

now your first point , Dev a coin  he Coded it from scratch ? wow man I am impressed and a little confused why he didnt just Clone it like everyone an their mom does nowadays (hence all the crap coins)
your second point .. a few hundred bucks .. hmm   ok kids lets do a little math

so i premine 500.000.000 and i get 1 sat a piece .... that makes  5 btc thats a little more then a few hundred my friend and for every +1 it adds up pretty quick

Obviously we have two different life styles and bank accounts. I wouldn't get out of bed for less than  $100usd a day, THEN do some work. $3000 for the work it takes to properly dev a coin is chump change. Now let's say he cloned a coin........time is money. I still wouldn't bother cloning a coin and spending the hours of setting up pools/exchanges etc. for for a few hundred bucks. If that is big money to you, move out of a 3rd world country and get a real job.

just to make clear how much me made.
he premined 2 bil more than the original number so 4% instead of 2%
also the wallet was released to people at block number 5000.
now allot their were a few different wallets in that number of 5000 but just 2 were standing out wich had like a couple 1000 blocks, so he prob mined over a few different wallets. but that doesnt change te fact that you see that the difficulty is not changing during the first 5000 blocks. wich means that only one person or a few were mining.

so now this guy has 4 bil(4%) of the total amount of coins in the first block

and then another  5000 +/(- 1000) blocks with and average of 500k
so another 2.5 bil from early premine.

so 6.5 bil
instead of the 2bil he said he would mine.
now if he would sell lets say 4.5 bill because we shouldnt have know about that part.
now if he would be able to sell all of the at the price of 0.00000001
than he would make a nice round number of 45 bitcoins.

now if you wouldnt get out of bed for that, than you dont belong on this site.

EDIT: there has been 150mil sold already (average 300 blocks)making between 1.5 and 3 btc in the first 5 hours of this coin.

There would have been more anymo if the dev wouldnt have burnied the price so low by putting the coins up for sell before the wallet was released

EDIT 2: i could release my personal block explorer temporarly to just let you see for yourself what kind of fraud this dev is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: