Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in this Coin?  Game will be out soon..
Hell yeah!  100 Satoshi in less than 3 months! - 6 (35.3%)
Maybe like 20-50 Satoshi? - 4 (23.5%)
Not sure, Maybe 10 Satoshi? - 1 (5.9%)
I'm awesome like RAIN - 6 (35.3%)
I will buy up and invest now! Before the Gold pot hits! - 0 (0%)
No I don't. I suck balls. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties!  (Read 70294 times)
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:15:41 PM

Sell Orders 513,815,128.5858 RAIN

Buy Orders 0.0000 RAIN

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:20:23 PM

Sell Orders 513,815,128.5858 RAIN

Buy Orders 0.0000 RAIN

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is day 1 people.  This is not a well known coin yet.  We have a game coming out soon and some new innovative sites that will add value to this coin.  Feel free to move along.  We can only GROW from here.
miner7788

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:23:18 PM

Happy St. Patrick's day peeps!

Post your addys for bountys via PM!!!

+
 Cool
thank you

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:39:31 PM

rainbowgoldcoin, would you like to buy all my rainbowgoldcoins? Since you believe in the coin so much, and I am such a nice guy...you can buy them from me cheap. How about 10 satoshi each? Since they are going over the rainbow and past the moon, surely you will want them Smiley Some people would see this post as a put up or shut-up post, but I see it as more of a test of faith. Does the dev really believe in his own coin, or.....

No PM's, just say yes or no here and we can make the transaction public....or watch this coin die a peaceful death.
matoy

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:39:46 PM

-> Come on to http://rain.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of Rainbow Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://rain.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3471
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
kache

Activity: 140

Bored

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:01:03 PM

rainbowgoldcoin, would you like to buy all my rainbowgoldcoins? Since you believe in the coin so much, and I am such a nice guy...you can buy them from me cheap. How about 10 satoshi each? Since they are going over the rainbow and past the moon, surely you will want them Smiley Some people would see this post as a put up or shut-up post, but I see it as more of a test of faith. Does the dev really believe in his own coin, or.....

No PM's, just say yes or no here and we can make the transaction public....or watch this coin die a peaceful death.
Or at least clear the 1satoshi sellwall at cryptorush... Cheesy

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
kache

Activity: 140

Bored

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:05:03 PM

Just a note to pool operators: If your site times my login out, I WILL set auto-refresh to keep me logged in and hammer your server. I'm on several coins and many pools and like to be able to see what is going on. I HATE having to login every 4 friggin seconds..............just saying.
Lastpass saved my life. Cheesy

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:18:15 PM

Dont kill dev´s
Go RAIN!

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
akirakozi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:18:58 PM

I think dev try to give credence to the miners, that RAIN is valuable, so that the miners do not hesitate to mine RAIN.
dev least dare to buy up most of RAIN in cryptocrush until there is a buyer, so the buyer is not zero
up games / merchant available, can also take advantage dev if RAIN will pick the higher price, the dev can resell it RAIN at a higher price
cillam

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:19:48 PM

Well this sucks, i wake up this morning turn on my PC to check how much ive mined, and the dev ends up banning the pool i was in. http://rain.okaypool.com/. so i could have been mining this coin but instead my computer was idle most of the night. Thanks alot.
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:37:55 PM

Well this sucks, i wake up this morning turn on my PC to check how much ive mined, and the dev ends up banning the pool i was in. http://rain.okaypool.com/. so i could have been mining this coin but instead my computer was idle most of the night. Thanks alot.

I didnt KILL anything.  That pool is down.   I dont control that at all.  I am waiting for them to come back up or I will remove them.

CremeFraiche

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:44:39 PM

no wallet sync...0 connections

nodes please!

THX
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:11:57 PM

no wallet sync...0 connections

nodes please!

THX

I sync fine.  There is a lot of mining at the moment, you should have no problems.  Check your firewall as well.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:39:20 PM

How come there are 224 miners, hashing away at 326 Mh/s just on one pool?

Don't they read the forums, will some people mine just because there is something to mine?

I am missing something?

Yeah , you try to analyze things from the perspective miners know what they are doing all the time Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:37:08 PM

TO the idiots stating that I am dumping.  I am VOLUNTEERING this information.  I took a shot of my sell orders on Cryptorush.  Yes they where placed last night, only because the market was up earlier than expected and because those where meant as starting points.

This is still 100% accurate.  I am NOT DUMPING nothing.  Its other IDIOTS that mined fast at the get go that are STUPID enough to mine and sell their electricity and gpus at 1 satoshi.  So dont accuse me of ANYTHING if its not true.  ITS all conjectures and speculations.  Help me, dont bring me down.  Like I said, I am adding value to this coin over the next few weeks.  You will see yourself!

pete26

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:52:50 PM

TO the idiots stating that I am dumping.  I am VOLUNTEERING this information.  I took a shot of my sell orders on Cryptorush.  Yes they where placed last night, only because the market was up earlier than expected and because those where meant as starting points.

This is still 100% accurate.  I am NOT DUMPING nothing.  Its other IDIOTS that mined fast at the get go that are STUPID enough to mine and sell their electricity and gpus at 1 satoshi.  So dont accuse me of ANYTHING if its not true.  ITS all conjectures and speculations.  Help me, dont bring me down.  Like I said, I am adding value to this coin over the next few weeks.  You will see yourself!

Can you provide more accurate ETA re the value you are trying to add - like when the game will be released?

rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:15:05 PM

Can you provide more accurate ETA re the value you are trying to add - like when the game will be released?

Game release within 1 week.  Unless my DEV runs into issues.  I am about to play a beta for testing.  Smiley
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:51:36 PM

But why are you sending your coins already to an exchange?
That ain't a safe spot , and you plan on selling , not holding it ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

But why are you sending your coins already to an exchange?
That ain't a safe spot , and you plan on selling , not holding it ?

Its very little coin, just meant as a starting point.  Then peeps when in and MASS selling for 1 satoshi and up.. IDIOTS....  not 1 of those 4 orders is over 1btc....
superking123

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:52:39 PM

Altcryptomining.com Presents the RAINBOWGOLDCOIN POOL
http://rain.altcryptomining.com
1% fee
0% fee for life for the first 10 miners
All pool fees for first 72 hours donated evenly back to miners.
So come join us and earn some RAIN
Please PM me your wallet addresses and I will divide up all the pool fees amongst the miners.
This means that smaller miners have a better chance of earning more RAIN!!!

1GU7761x1kETD5vB2Pvs99XNWSskm8tKpY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: