Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in this Coin?  Game will be out soon..
Hell yeah!  100 Satoshi in less than 3 months! - 6 (35.3%)
Maybe like 20-50 Satoshi? - 4 (23.5%)
Not sure, Maybe 10 Satoshi? - 1 (5.9%)
I'm awesome like RAIN - 6 (35.3%)
I will buy up and invest now! Before the Gold pot hits! - 0 (0%)
No I don't. I suck balls. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties!  (Read 70294 times)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:36:43 AM

TO the idiots stating that I am dumping.  I am VOLUNTEERING this information.  I took a shot of my sell orders on Cryptorush.  Yes they where placed last night, only because the market was up earlier than expected and because those where meant as starting points.

This is still 100% accurate.  I am NOT DUMPING nothing.  Its other IDIOTS that mined fast at the get go that are STUPID enough to mine and sell their electricity and gpus at 1 satoshi.  So dont accuse me of ANYTHING if its not true.  ITS all conjectures and speculations.  Help me, dont bring me down.  Like I said, I am adding value to this coin over the next few weeks.  You will see yourself!

do u or do u not own about 4.5+ billion of these coins ? because that what lucky's block explorer seems to be showing ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
rubberpool

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:01:16 PM

0% fee RainbowGoldCoin Pool

rain.pool.mn offers:
» 0% fee
» Powerful dedicated server
» Friendly support via email or support forums
» Skilled admin
» DDOS protection
Join us!

onepix

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:01:02 PM

I can't sync even if I had two nodes on .conf
I made that thousand times but hum, don't work today ^^
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:52:52 PM

TO the idiots stating that I am dumping.  I am VOLUNTEERING this information.  I took a shot of my sell orders on Cryptorush.  Yes they where placed last night, only because the market was up earlier than expected and because those where meant as starting points.

This is still 100% accurate.  I am NOT DUMPING nothing.  Its other IDIOTS that mined fast at the get go that are STUPID enough to mine and sell their electricity and gpus at 1 satoshi.  So dont accuse me of ANYTHING if its not true.  ITS all conjectures and speculations.  Help me, dont bring me down.  Like I said, I am adding value to this coin over the next few weeks.  You will see yourself!

do u or do u not own about 4.5+ billion of these coins ? because that what lucky's block explorer seems to be showing ..

I had so many devs and bounties for stuff thats getting done that this is simply not true.  (I did not mine what was said, I am not the only one on the team and as a matter of fact was surprised by the accusations.  I am dealing with this on the forums and with the rest of the RAIN team)  I am now putting all the effort to finish the game and another SECRET website for the coin over the next 2 weeks.  I will difinitely be adding value to this!  Smiley
tattooist

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:08:37 PM

I had so many devs and bounties for stuff thats getting done that this is simply not true.  (I did not mine what was said, I am not the only one on the team and as a matter of fact was surprised by the accusations.  I am dealing with this on the forums and with the rest of the RAIN team)  I am now putting all the effort to finish the game and another SECRET website for the coin over the next 2 weeks.  I will difinitely be adding value to this!  Smiley

would'nt it been have smarter to release the game with the coin..(on the same date) now you're releasing an st.patrick game atleast a week after st.patricks day..if you would had released them together you might even gotten some news coverage (the next new flappy game)
I like the coin but marketing wise you could have done alot better
good luck! I hope everyone finds their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
akirakozi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:39:07 PM

if you are not aware, RAIN miners dropped from 1GHz be now just 250MH!!!
you should move faster to increase the confidence of the miners.
And immediately raise the price of the market RAIN
akirakozi

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:47:21 PM

as dev if it believes will give you valuable RAIN least credence to the miners, by buying all the RAIN which is only worth 1 Satoshi, because you believe that the future RAIN was worth more than 1 Satoshi. Because if you believe that the price for 100 satoshi RAIN future, then the price of 1 Satoshi is a very low value for the investment in the future.
chebruta

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:20:50 PM

Do some giveaway's here and on other forums to give the coin some boost.
also make a list of al the premined coin and what you did or wanna do with them.
Be active on twitter and let people know this coin is here for the long run.
tattooist

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:57:29 PM

I agree with chebruta up here^^... there are still people mining and believing in this coin.. it's up to you now to restore trust in your coin
show them that you're not just another kid in a basement  who created a coin for himself..
I don't mean this to sound harsh in anyway but everyone mining this coin is waiting for your reactions

#1 if you're able desolve the whale on CryptoRush
#2 get your marketing skills to work.. advertise your product!

people like this coin, I like this coin we want to see it succeed!
buzz2708

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:04:24 PM

I agree with chebruta up here^^... there are still people mining and believing in this coin.. it's up to you now to restore trust in your coin
show them that you're not just another kid in a basement  who created a coin for himself..
I don't mean this to sound harsh in anyway but everyone mining this coin is waiting for your reactions

+1

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:29:26 PM

+1

+2
DKdance

Activity: 168

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:32:25 AM

Hey folks ! If you pretend to be a community we don't need the dev does all the trading job. It is the community's duty too !! If you're interested by profit or simply help make or save coin's value, just save it. We got more power as a community, that one guy. So do what you ask folks. That is more powerful. Whales come for profit, if they fear to miss more profit they dump and go away, don't be impressed.

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:38:15 AM

My new super secret WEBSITE will be up soon.  (Maybe Tonight) This will make RainbowGoldCoin the "GOLD" standard in CryptoCurrency.  Believe me when I say, go to www.cryptorush.in and buy as much RAIN as possible. Currently its at 1 Satoshi which is nothing!  It will hit 100 when I am done building this coin up.  It's going to RAIN coins!! RainbowGoldCoin the only coin that you can find at the end of the Rainbow!!

Again, not 1 of those at 1 Satoshi is my SELL ORDERS.  Not one!  Im at 100 with only 4 sell orders with less than 4 million coin.  So don't start thinking anything but what I am saying.  Mine it, buy it while its cheap!  Haha! I cant freaking wait to RELEASE this new site!! #RAINCOIN = $$$$$$$$$$

Smiley
CoolGecko

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:11:51 AM

@Rainbowgoldcoin
I got "rainbowgoldcoin-qt" to compile and the wallet is working fine on my machine now. It turns out that line 20 of "Makefile" was incorrect for Linux and 2 library files were missing. I found the 2 files named "libws2_32.a" and "liboleaut32.a" in Ubuntu's "mingw32-runtime" package, so I downloaded it and extracted the files.

Inside the "RAINCoin-master" directory, I created a subdirectory named "lib" and copied the missing library files there. Then I changed line 20 of "Makefile" so that it expects to find the 2 files in "lib". I think this is a good solution because the files will always be there regardless of the operating system. This solution should work on Windows also.

I changed line 20 from:

LIBS          = $(SUBLIBS)  -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lminiupnpc -lrt -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -loleaut32 E:\MinGW\lib\libws2_32.a E:\MinGW\lib\liboleaut32.a -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread

to:

LIBS          = $(SUBLIBS)  -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lminiupnpc -lrt -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx lib/libws2_32.a lib/liboleaut32.a -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread

There were several problems with it. As I said in my earlier post, Linux doesn't use drive letters, so "E:" caused the errors I was getting. Also Linux uses forward slashes to separate the directories instead of the backslashes that are used in Windows. The Linux linker doesn't recognize the "-loleaut32" parameter, and that also caused an error message, so I removed it.

It seems that "Makefile" is built/modified my "qmake", so I think that may need to be modified so that it properly builds "Makefile".

Rainbowgoldcoin; please respond to this post so that I know you saw it. You should show this post to your developer, so that he knows exactly what the problems are. After collecting all these rainbowgoldcoins, I was afraid that I wouldn't have any place to keep them. Finally I have an address:  RA9m1P5G8KgecaFmccgcHGkQSRMvr4whXi

Bitcoin:   1DZRJpmpVctHoP5neqHE9gayBNS3oJNjuV
Quazarcoin: 1PBL7vfv3oEBgVuE5yt3ptHydTACwuD6G9YVNpGLBgSYKN5wZbf1MA3CxfEU6aYNnDbktwyKCfJ2DM3 QRBUoC4NJAapjZEw
Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit
Stedy

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:21:06 AM

super secret eh? now i'm curious.....
ivan5852

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:32:19 AM

0% fee RainbowGoldCoin Pool

rain.pool.mn offers:
» 0% fee
» 100% uptime
» Powerful dedicated server
» Friendly support via email or support forums
» Skilled admin
» DDOS protection
Join us!

http://pool.mn/images/gif/logo3.png
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:22:01 AM

Super Secret ,, sounds like your trying to lure small children into your van .

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Stedy

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:33:48 AM

Super Secret ,, sounds like your trying to lure small children into your van .

+1

Ha!
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:20:38 AM

If anyone wants to buy all my rain before the super secret site makes the value skyrocket, I'll take 10 satoshi each, then you can make a killing  Grin
buzz2708

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:43:41 PM

Who want to buy RAIN with 1sat., write PM, please.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: