Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in this Coin?  Game will be out soon..
Hell yeah!  100 Satoshi in less than 3 months! - 6 (35.3%)
Maybe like 20-50 Satoshi? - 4 (23.5%)
Not sure, Maybe 10 Satoshi? - 1 (5.9%)
I'm awesome like RAIN - 6 (35.3%)
I will buy up and invest now! Before the Gold pot hits! - 0 (0%)
No I don't. I suck balls. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties!  (Read 70294 times)
DKdance

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:28:11 AM

Full of BS hu ? Let me tell you, yeah I changed my internet box and didn't get the password back on my phone wich is the device I used to record proof. My wife is sleeping. I opened the rigs room that includes 3 R9 290 from sapphire, very noisy, I have no light in that room, so I used the light of my cellphone to see the code on the box enter it on the phone, send email, doesn't work, retried, retried, retried, and came back to assume I forgive right now. Yup it was a whole job ^^ and you tell me full of BS ? While you're even not able to check if you know their pool very well ? Well, I won't judge you and qualify your reaction ! Funny funny.

Time Since Last Block    2 hours 33 minutes 22 seconds

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
tattooist

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:29:43 AM

I'm not accusing you from anything apart from that you're over reacting

post the proof so the admins can look in to it.. email them with the same proof

posting these kinda messages without showing proof hurts their pool and this coin aswell

I understand that you're tired (I just woke up so i'm not 100% also) but with out the proof nothing can be done

good day..i'm of to work
DKdance

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:43:59 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 06:59:26 AM by DKdance

I'm not accusing you from anything apart from that you're over reacting

post the proof so the admins can look in to it.. email them with the same proof

posting these kinda messages without showing proof hurts their pool and this coin aswell

I understand that you're tired (I just woke up so i'm not 100% also) but with out the proof nothing can be done

good day..i'm of to work

Sorry, that was not my intention, but please all I said is true, I'll post tomorrow, I mean in 8 or 9 hours, no failure I'll copy on SD and from SD to the computer, I'm exhausted, right now it's easy to check the pool has a problem:  https://rain.mining4all.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
the pool found 99.99% of the blocks, now Time Since Last Block    2 hours 43 minutes 34 seconds

The only thing I didn't prove is that I found a block. But I was on top rank at miningpool when I put all my rigs here. SAME USERNAME. So people can confirm I found regularly blocks in the past few days if they check and have seen my name. And in 8 hours you'll see I found a block during this dead period. All I want to do is to say THERE IS A PROBLEM. But for me no problem anymore outta the 3millions standing. https://rain.mining4all.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

And the valid balance doesn't grow whereas the blocks are found, so I think that THIS is a real problem, no ?

And to be over reacted could be, hey guys something big is going underground, I've had the same problem with marinecoin and btc scrypt. marinecoin DIFF went from 6 to 3, the pool (most efficient one) just stopped to find blocks. About btc scrypt must I really talk about ? Nobody noticed ? 100% pool, top ranks 100 mh/s, 50 mh/s, or 50 and 20 can't remember, then 20, 18 ...15 th at 10 or under 10 mh/s, in somes minutes 15 50 mh/s top ranks, the 100% efficiency pool stop to find all the blocks. Something big I tell you  Wink

And yup I assume bcs even if I didn't post proof, I got it I even filmed it to show I didn't cheat with computers. And I don't want to be called a scamer, I don't play that game. I try to increase My profile level, not to ruin it.

The news:
Next Network Block    12534    (Current: 12533)
Last Block Found    12393
Time Since Last Block    2 hours 59 minutes 41 seconds

Next Network Block    12538    (Current: 12537)
Last Block Found    12393
Time Since Last Block    3 hours 3 minutes 31 seconds

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:11:29 PM

I AM MINING ON MINING4ALL (+ 99% block finders) SOMES MINUTES AGO I FOUND THE BLOCK (i took pictures and recorded video) THE POOL ACTUALLY PRETENDS NOT TO HAVE FOUND ANY BLOCK FOR LAST 55 MINUTES.
Wow... So why didn't you send us an email about this?!

Just a cronjob that failed, and all is fine now..
Blocks from last night didn't update, and we had to manual reset the jobs.

If you look at the site now you'll see your balance updating with all hundred blocks from last night, including yours..

We hope the next time you take the effort to TWIT or EMAIL us so we have a change to fix it before posting CAPITAL forums posts that implies just BS.

lol people are still mining this ? WHY ?
where is the game when is the construction on the website gonna end , everything about this coin has been a great big mess.
i hope you'll be able to unload what your mining but i doubt it very much the whales killed this coin the sec it hit the exchange.(and a lot of sloppy mistakes by dev)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
DKdance

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:08:04 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:57:05 PM by DKdance

http://hpics.li/b97d251
http://hpics.li/3bb56da
If my balance i 4.9 it was a display problem because I was at 3.7 when I left.

Thank you for goog luck, that is not RAIN anymore that I mine. I would mine rain only on your pool I know you're the best !! Happy ?

And really, I'M SORRY OF EVEN NOT HAVING SENT AN EMAIL TO YOU, REALLY REALLY THAT WAS A MISTAKE. I don't expect pool be responsive 24/7 I just warned miners they should have a little break if they plan to save electricity cost.

The Duke, haha I know your name ^^ Why are you anonymous now ?

DKdance

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:21:11 PM

I AM MINING ON MINING4ALL (+ 99% block finders) SOMES MINUTES AGO I FOUND THE BLOCK (i took pictures and recorded video) THE POOL ACTUALLY PRETENDS NOT TO HAVE FOUND ANY BLOCK FOR LAST 55 MINUTES.

I didn't insinuate anything, what I wrote doesn't exclude that it's maybe a technical display failure. I said what I see from the outside, I didn't scam about what coould happen from the inside. But again I appologize for not having sent an email to you that was bad, it was very late, and people told me my speech is bullshit. Seriously ... And what is your twit account ? I'll follow you.

I'm sorry of not having sent an email. Shame on me. I noticed the trouble, I simply moved my rigs, but on the fouth rig I just noticed BLOCK FOUND. So I reacted fast, just to warn, about any technical issue, absolutely not to complain about the pool.
When I said mining4nothing.eu, I was wrong that was just about the display, but I think that was funny. And I only mined 4nothing (and finally that wasn't for nothing) for 49 minutes, not all the time spent on mining4all, and that was clear I think.

DKdance

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:27:01 PM

I removed the capital letters. As asked, but next time if there is a problem I won't say anything, because only I must excuse ?

About the bunny ears at "other" pool, don't be snooty too, I was mining an other coin on an efficient pool, no problem for this, no need of luck it's just like you: 99.98% block finders.

Don't you use that you: ! Same as my capital letters, I don't appreciate we ask me for something with !. A question ends by ?, not by !

I temporarily set my donation % at 3.1. I don't need to post any proof of that, simply check by yourself.

tattooist

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:46:23 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 07:05:05 PM by tattooist

I'm glad this was solved.
So after all the commotion you didn't loose a single coin?
I hope next time you take Duke's advice and email them first before posting here
Just think about it..what is gonna reach Duke first?..an email or an message somewhere on bitcointalk?
I see you've edited some of your posts and I think you were right to do so
Next time I hope you think a little better before you type...look at the first reaction of the dev on your first message
He automatically thought they were stealing

You are stating that they are stealing publicly?? Post photos please.

I hope this "cock up" didn't hurt the coin tomuch

ohh and excuses for the BS remark .. that was an reaction to your messages in combination with me still waking up..

Hope you have a nice day
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:17:19 PM

I am glad that there has been some sort of resolution with the mining pool Mining4All.  However, as much as this pains me, there has been on ongoing argument between The Duke and myself via PM.  I will not disclose details or shame them.  In fact I will gracefully say, that we are not in agreement and so I feel it is with best intentions and for the greater good.  That I remove mining4all from my post, links, websites and all information pertaining to RAIN - RainbowGoldCoin.  They can continue to have their pool, their miners and can grow independently of myself or my websites.  I am going to grow this coin, with or without a lot of miners or pools.  And when I have it 10-20 satoshi it will start getting bigger and bigger.  

Guess what, I am going to LAUNCH a Market, hopefully within the next 12-18 hours!  A REAL market that excepts only RAIN coin plus shipping in $ USD of course!  What does this mean?  It means that RainbowGoldCoin will officially be accepted as a fiat currency at this market.  The only cost to the users is actual shipping costs.  So you can get a Video game or Jewelry for your girl or wife for RAIN coin and just pay the shipping. (say 2$ - 3$ for shipping)  And you get a cool Retro game for your SNES or NES or a nice Crystal necklace or ring for your girl!  Thats AWESOME!  I can't wait!

Why is this being done?  Because RAIN is worth something.  It's not a pump and dump.  I am here to stay and will continue to build up this coin.  I want it to RAIN on everyone.  Walk away from this coin if you don't like it, if your a hater, if you don't believe.  I believe, and that's enough for me.  When the stupid 1 satoshi wall at Cryptorush.in starts getting bought up because there is MORE Value than 1 satoshi.  Only those IDIOTS dumping at such low prices will lose.  Everyone else will GAIN!  Why, because you, him, me, them, their DOGE, or their Grandma is going to buy up those 1 - 4 Satoshi coins because it WILL hit 10, 20, 40, 50, 100 Satoshi soon enough.

What that means is that there WILL be returns for EVERYONE who is mining and buying up the low Satoshi wall on Cryptorush.in

DO it, Believe me, everything I say is going to happen.  This market will be up by the end of the day here in sunny California.  It is 2:12 PM on Sunday March the 22nd, 2014 at the moment of this post.

BELIEVE in RAIN, its going to RAIN RainbowGoldCoins!!

P.S.  The game is officially being made and I will have a beta soon.  (My Dev had computer issues.)

BUY, MINE, DO IT now while you got the chance!
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:36:03 PM

Next time I hope you think a little better before you type...look at the first reaction of the dev on your first message
He automatically thought they were stealing
We had that same idea, and a simple "I'll contact the Ops and ask about this" would have been enough.
So we asked the Dev to consider changing his text, but he won't. Huh
It's not the first time this Dev responded in a PUBLIC forum against his largest pool in a way that is suggestive in such a negative way that people might take it as you just typed "He automatically thought they were stealing".

I hope this "cock up" didn't hurt the coin tomuch
It did, and in a huge way!
But It's not the fault of DKdance!

It's the Dev himself who just doesn't know how to communicate in a normal manor, and rather sees the big pool go because he doesn't like that we have >90% of all miners.
He just uses this to get rid of us so other pools might take over, but at the same time doesn't realize no other respected pool Op would accept they way he runs this coin.

For all other Pool ops who might consider this coin when we will take our Rain pool down, better read this first:

This is what I got in my PM folder from the Dev at 5:16 AM !!!:
Hey, someone is accusing you of stealing publicly here on the forums... please explain what is happening .... I will give you 2 hours to respond to the allegations... if you do not respond or he proves what he is saying, i will be forced to remove ur site from all my sites and posts.

This is the complete text he send us!

What the F.. was my first reaction... Respond in 2 hours at 5:16 AM?! Or be removed?Huh  This can't be happening. He's gonna (Ab)use this false post to get rid of us???
Damn this coin is more dead then we realised.

We responded by telling him these threats are unacceptable, and reminded him if he realizes if we go down, that 90% of miners and coin are down?
But even before he responded I have to admit, this above did it for us. We are DONE WITH THIS DEV!

From day 1 this Dev doesn't like it that 1 pool has >90% of all miners.
We've got more PM messages with threats and just plain stupid remarks because we are "to big".
And this last one is the end for Us to continue with this coin.

We still hope the coin gets a good market value in the future for all those who have coins, despite the fact the dev killed the biggest server for it.
And maybe.. just maybe there are pools Ops out there who don't care to be threatened and willing to keep this running.

We started Mining pools to create the best experience for miners that can be, and of course we can't keep everybody happy all the time.
But it's still a hobby and we do have reached a limit for what we are willing to take from this person.

Sorry to all our miners, but RainbowGoldCoin at Mining4all will shut down!
We will keep the Rain pool server open for some weeks so everybody can withdraw their balances.

Mining4all crew members will not respond in this topic anymore. This is our last post in this Rain topic.
We have our own forum and Live chat where we will put more information as necessary.

@Dev:
You got what you want! The biggest pool (and almost only pool) is gone and with that another huge change this coin will ever be succesfull.
But you made this choice, don't ever forget that!
So if anybody in the future asks us why his 20 milj Rainy days coins are still worthless, we will give him YOUR email address!

I already posted before I QUOTED this post.

Not one other POOL has PMed me anything negative or told me what I needed to do. 

You felt it necessary to QUOTE a "Private Message" and post it publicly.

That to me, is wrong.  I still will not share what you guys told me and what was said.

Thank you for any contribution, take care.  The post I did right before this, will speak volumes to the community.

I wish this was different, but ALAS here we are.

~RainbowGoldCoin

P.S.  This presents an Excellent opportunity for the rest of the pools to GROW!!  Smiley

Cheers!

Lmax

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:31:50 PM

Good one DEV, pissing of the biggest pool!!! It became the biggest for a reason; it was ONLINE at crucial moments. Not all pools can say that. Probably going to lose quite some hashpower here!
And this on top of all the other scammy actions!! Great job of running your own coin into the ground. No wonder it’s still worth jack-shit on cryptorush, and buy orders are non-existing.

All potential miners, read the whole thread, and consider mining this coin well. I mined it quite a bit at this biggest(and at that time best performing) pool, but can’t cash it for most likely a long time, if ever at all with strategies like this hurting the coin even more.
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:47:44 PM

Good one DEV, pissing of the biggest poo!!! It became the biggest for a reason; it was ONLINE at crucial moments. Not all pools can say that. Probably going to lose quite some hashpower here!
And this on top of all the other scammy actions!! Great job of running your own coin into the ground. No wonder it’s still worth jack-shit on cryptorush, and buy orders are non-existing.

All potential miners, read the whole thread, and consider mining this coin well. I mined it quite a bit at this biggest(and at that time best performing) pool, but can’t cash it for most likely a long time, if ever at all with strategies like this hurting the coin even more.

You do not know the whole story.  They might have been the biggest, this means more than anything that its a bad thing to not spread khash.  Complain all you want.  You have not read the pm's from them.  You do not know the whole story, and you will not.  Read my last 2 posts, I have nothing more to say to the naysayers or haters.  I will keep going without mining4all and now the other Pools will grow, this is actually a huge plus for the RAIN community in the end.  The whale is gone, help the other pools people, I am not gonna continue this conversation anymore.  Lets just move forward, lets grow and become a team.  I regret this situation, but in life we live and learn.  

It might be a bit too early but other exchanges are already contacting me to add us on their exchanges...

This demonstrates interest and growth any way you shake a stick at it.  Lets move forward, all other negative comments and posts in this regard will be respectfully ignored.
DKdance

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:29:14 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 07:14:38 AM by DKdance

Hey, someone is accusing you of stealing publicly here on the forums
Quote from: DKdance link=topic=509203
DOUBLE BLOCKCHAIN ? ROBERY ? WHATZUP ? I don't state anything I say what I see.
And don't tell me I used the word robery. I wrote: double blockchain (fork) ? robery ? I simply ask to say there is a problem.
Me too I mined at their pool for other currencies, but right now there is a problem
If it's just a display failure at least I wouldn't have mined 1 hour for emptiness. So I hope everything is all right, but it's not all right.

Sorry, that was not my intention

Ok, s#!t happens when something is related to the internet, please guys keep cool !

TO RAINBOWGOLDCOIN:

I never said they were stealing I said what I saw, including it could be a display failure, sometiimes pools are slow to actualize, mining4all isn't slow at all, so when I saw the trouble I warned because I could have mined about 1 hour for nothing. I said If it's just a display failure at least I wouldn't have mined 1 hour for emptiness. So I hope everything is all right, but it's not all right.
It was just a display failure today I confim I got what The Duke showed on the thread. I didn't mine for nothing, I chose to change of pool and currency to prevent any time wasting because this is not just a poker game, but minig4all are honest, The Duke is honest IT WAS A DISPLAY FAILURE. But this is your business guys, not mine, just keep it rainbow like. Personally I enjoy RAINBOWGOLD COINS & MINING4ALL.EU.

And people who considerate it as worthless just didn't take a look at the market and mining rewards, This is not so worthless, KEEP IT IN MIND, and keep an eye on cryptorush.

DKdance

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:56:08 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 07:22:14 AM by DKdance

Ok, I read what you all said.

Mining4all wrote on their website; Someone accused us of possible scam, This wasn't true and although the poster itself has posted sorry because he later realised we don't scam.

You talk about me. Reading your post you assume relation between DEV and you is unstable, this is not new.

That miner just made a small judgement error in the way he tried reporting a problem, that's all.

Ok thank you for precision.

That was my post:

I am mining at mining4all (+ 99% block finders) somes minutes ago I found a block (i took pictures and recorded video) the pool pretends to have not found a block for the last 55 mn

Here is what I think: This sentence is true, I didn't came to scream there is scam going around. I reported a problem, the DEV contacted you so you've been contacted. If he is working a lot, is tired, stressed I dunno what, it is not my fault.

It's not the first time this Dev responded in a PUBLIC forum against his largest pool in a way that is suggestive in such a negative way that people might take it as you just typed "He automatically thought they were stealing".

he later realised we don't scam. I disagree. I never pretended it is a scam. NEVER ! I just thinked "oh cool, I didn't mine for nothing". I said sorry for having posted here instead of writing to you.

DOUBLE BLOCKCHAIN ? ROBERY ? WHATZUP ? I don't state anything I say what I see.
And don't tell me I used the word robery. I wrote: double blockchain (fork) ? robery ? I simply ask to say there is a problem.
Me too I mined at their pool for other currencies, but right now there is a problem
If it's just a display failure at least I wouldn't have mined 1 hour for emptiness. So I hope everything is all right, but it's not all right.

mined 1 hour for emptiness I NEVER affirmed I was stolen, bugs happens on network. That was the only problem.
double blockchain (fork) ? robery ? That were questions, if just one word can take all people's attention, there is a problem. In true it is not the real problem, people are able to tell me what I say is bullshit or call me a cock up or anything.

IF I am mining at mining4all (+ 99% block finders) somes minutes ago I found a block (i took pictures and recorded video) the pool pretends to have not found a block for the last 55 mn can destroy the castle, if a dust can destroy a castle, this is not a castle. Capital letters ? A dust too ... Capital letters are to mean something is important too, not just to be related to scam activities. Anyway, I regret of not having contacted you, but it seems I just knocked at a broken door.

What happened at cryptorush is not my fault I was a 69 millions buying wall at 2 satoshis. And over 10 millions at 1. I took it off, that were not panic sales, just me getting out of the game. I'm still holding 50 millions I won't dump. This is the end JUST FOR ME, it's sad, maybe later. I wish you the best, really. I'll download your game when it will be released and will check the shopping centre. But since mining on mining4all is over, MY game is over too.

rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:27:46 AM

Dkdance, just stop already, its over.

Block Explorer is up: 

blockxplorer.com/chain/rainbowgoldcoin

Market needs a tad more work... Wink
kevinchoy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:52:04 PM

Game is in BETA and will be out withing 2-3 Weeks  Grin ~  i'm waiting!
tattooist

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:46:49 PM

@ Dkdance
I understand that english is not your first language ,it's not mine either.
Because of this we have to be carefull wich words we use while posting here.
For example your first post on this:

It was the fact that you were stating that the pool was PRETENDING to not have found a block for 55 min... here's the devinition according to the Oxford dictionary

1 [with clause or infinitive] Behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not:
or:
Not really what it is represented as being; imaginary:

It implies that the pool was doing this on purpose..

In other words they were scamming according to your post.. I understand now you didn't mean to make this statement but you actualy did.
Thats also the reason why i lashed out with the BS remark wich was wrong on my part but action=reaction..and in this case even chain-reaction

@ RainbowGold
I don't know how this is gonna work out for your coin but I feel you're out of touch with reality.
Pissing of the one pool that gave your coin a stable network and activily tried to make this an succes?
It's your coin so I wont tell what you should or shouldn't do but you lost me on the same moment you lost mining4all
I wont dump the high amount I own because I care for the mining community

anyway..hope you all have a good day

ps this will be my last post on this thread..not worth the energy anymore
DKdance

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:07:35 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 12:55:16 AM by DKdance

It was the fact that you were stating that the pool was PRETENDING to not have found a block for 55 min... here's the devinition according to the Oxford dictionary
1 [with clause or infinitive] Behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not:
or:
Not really what it is represented as being; imaginary:
It implies that the pool was doing this on purpose..
In other words they were scamming according to your post.. I understand now you didn't mean to make this statement but you actualy did.
Thats also the reason why i lashed out with the BS remark wich was wrong on my part but action=reaction..and in this case even chain-reaction

In computer world that applies ? Seriously ? In computer world, "the pool pretend" is a very simple langage for highly technical stuff or just a display fact.
Does
Behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not
isn't a right definition of a bug too ? I'd have written the website, the stats, it'd be the same, that was what happened. I just regret to have posted here instead of emailing the pool. But now I know how fragile it is. The coin need some time.

buzz2708

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:08:08 AM

Is coin dead?  Huh ( I mean price) ...

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
rainbowgoldcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:40:47 AM

Mac Wallet is OUT!  Its on the site!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: