Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can A government accept blockchain Without accepting Crypto currency ?  (Read 869 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:19:43 PM

Many country  has put  ban on crypto currency , allot  of financial  gurus speaking negative thing about crypto currency !! But right now everything expert is embarrassing Blockchain Technology. every expert believes blockchain is the future so Today i want to ask if Financial  institutions can run on  blockchain without crypto Currency ?
I think governments are protecting only its citizens for possible scams brought us by many shady crypto-currency related projects. But in the other side any governments can used Blockchain technology like for example my country is tapping Blockchain to bring enclusive financial services to my countrymen! Many Banks are eyeing Blockchain as potential technology game changer in the financial services in my own country.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:27:21 PM

Many country  has put  ban on crypto currency , allot  of financial  gurus speaking negative thing about crypto currency !! But right now everything expert is embarrassing Blockchain Technology. every expert believes blockchain is the future so Today i want to ask if Financial  institutions can run on  blockchain without crypto Currency ?

Now, there are some countries do not accept cryptocurreny but being development blockchain technology strongly, among them is China. And in the future, they will creat a private coin for their country

brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:44:51 PM

Of course, blockchain technology carries a lot of innovations and I think that after receiving proper regulation from the state, it will be implemented in government structures, including financial institutions. Blockchain will help us to make the usual things safer and more transparent.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:13:54 PM

The blockchain can be used on different types. Crypto currency is just one way you can use them. So a government can say yes to the blockchain, but no to crypto currencys. This is possible without any problems.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:16:29 PM

I think about  blockchain ,we can say it is a only technology & it's used many different types of institutions. although it's research & used by crypto currency.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:31:52 PM

Yes it is possible that the government accepts and promotes the use of Blockchain technology while banning the usage of Cryptocurrency as a means of financial transactions. Blockchain can be used for
1. Healthcare
2. National Identity Management Systems
3. Tax and Internal Revenue Monitoring
4. Voting
5. Secure Banking Services etc.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:43:53 PM

They are already doing this. Lets take China as example, because they have banned almost all ICOs. but they are investing millions of dollars into blockchain technology, because this technology has a large potential for industries improvement.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:56:38 PM

it is very unlikely, if the government wants to accept the blockchain they must accept cryptocurrency. they cannot only accept blockchain technology because it will not work optimally

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:09:49 PM

as uses with chance on new developer to practice as applying use with selection on parts as customs with the blockchain system
with the future government to work on reference as releasing use with regulation as extending tasks on finance administration as appealing chance on occupying use with works on web based scripting on managing tasks with the token notification of quotes as referring strings of notables with the blockchain as the customs of the decentralized of transparency with the approach of moderation.

our work on future plan with the projects of the DOGEM.ID to challenge entry as might with decision to put of spares on work as preparing use with tasks on blockchain systematicals as running of server with the hosting of database on referring records of quotation and queries of request with the reference.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Teamfearless (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:24:26 PM

Yes it is possible that the government accepts and promotes the use of Blockchain technology while banning the usage of Cryptocurrency as a means of financial transactions. Blockchain can be used for
1. Healthcare
2. National Identity Management Systems
3. Tax and Internal Revenue Monitoring
4. Voting
5. Secure Banking Services etc.

please  tell if government can used blockchain for financial  transaction  without cryptocurrency

JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:31:24 PM

of course the government can accept blockchain tech and ignoring cryptocurrency
blockchain technology is a great technology now, and can be adopted in all field of life my friend,, such as financial, education and others
i believe at this moment a lot of governments already make their research on blockchain technology  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:17:12 PM

I think once you accept a Blockchain, you have already accepted a crypto currency
Because your Blockchain ecosystem has to survive by having a means of income which can be generated by creating a token (crypto currency) will be exchanged in your Blockchain
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:22:24 PM

Today, as far as I know, the blockchain technology is interesting for many states. This is the technology of the future, in which practically all spheres of activity are interested, and all countries will implement this technology in the near future, the crypto currency is not so interesting.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:30:34 PM

Blockchain can be used without cryptocurrency, it's true. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency has now become very popular and it can transfer this popularity to the blockchain. Many who are interested in this will be able to use it to their advantage. But with crypto or not is everyone decides own.

Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:33:12 PM

Blockchain can be used without cryptocurrency, it's true. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency has now become very popular and it can transfer this popularity to the blockchain. Many who are interested in this will be able to use it to their advantage. But with crypto or not is everyone decides own.

if blockchain used with or without cryptocurrencies,,
i believe cryptocurrencies will get a huge affects too,, wich mean the price of crypto as the first product of crypto will rising if a lot of governments will accept blockchain my friend  Wink

Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:41:45 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 08:15:51 PM by Cloud_miner

Yes, I think it is possible, banks can easily use blockchain for their own purposes and thus significantly optimize their work without interacting with cryptocurrencies. And banks have long been working in this direction. But I think that there is nothing wrong with that. This makes banking services much cheaper.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 12:52:28 AM

it could be, for example, banks that adopt blockchain technology into their systems, but still use fiat as a transaction and leave crypto tool. in modern times like this, it can happen easily if there is an agreement.
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:05:42 AM

Without doubt, they can and will do so, it's loosely related concepts/ spheres, one without the other is not difficult to use, so the answer is obvious here

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:14:03 AM

Definitely yes! but the implementation of blockchain through money transaction is the best invention so far, there is always a thing where government can apply block chain through datas and securing information of the people.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:21:47 AM

That is absolutely possible to take blockchain technology and throw away cryptocurrency. cause that technology is not a single package with cryptocurreny.
Blockchain technology could be implemented in other things than just cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: