Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can A government accept blockchain Without accepting Crypto currency ?  (Read 872 times)
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:49:20 AM

It seems to me that people do not quite understand what a blockchain is when they ask such questions. This is a common technology that can exist without cryptocurrencies and it seems to me that many businesses are already integrating it.
People often ask this question, because the cryptocurrency is the fuel for the blockchain, that is, when a transaction takes place, the miner receives a reward in the form of a cryptocurrency, if the state invests in blockchain technology, and of course the reward will not be profitable, but if we are talking about private companies, it is easier for them to pay miners.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:04:18 AM

This question has come in handy for me.  Until now, i haven't for once thinks that blockchain can be separated from each other. However,  all well and good,  will do well to read more
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:13:41 AM

I think not, because the blockchain is Cryptography, and everything in the digital currency is happening, all operations, so definitely the future for them, even if the governments of all countries come up with their own currency, as Venezuela token PETRO, it is still cryptocurrency will

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:41:23 AM

Many country  has put  ban on crypto currency , allot  of financial  gurus speaking negative thing about crypto currency !! But right now everything expert is embarrassing Blockchain Technology. every expert believes blockchain is the future so Today i want to ask if Financial  institutions can run on  blockchain without crypto Currency ?
Yes a government can accept block chain and not accept cryptocurrency. But the problem is that among all the things that have been mentioned which blockchain can be used for ,only being used as a method of payment is the only thing that has been fulfilled. People has claimed it can do a lot ,maybe if they can prove it, then the government will accept it. But they are not going to accept to cryptocurrency.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:59:35 AM

in fact most government currently working on possible application of blockchain. perhaps in future even cryptocurrency willbe accepted as well.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:24:17 PM

Of course, this is completely achievable. Although the blockchain creates cryptocurrencies, it is only a function of the blockchain and it still has many other uses.
Absolutely correct opinion. After all, there are so many areas where blockchain can be used today. I would probably say that the best thing to do today is to use the blockchain in government industries.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:29:31 PM

in my opinion, because the function of blockchain is not only for the financial sector. a few months ago I read the news that the blockchain was used for elections and that it was one of the uses of blockchain technology that did not require cryptocurrency. or for the health sector, the blockchain will greatly help the government to solve the problem of transparency and security in the health sector. so there is no reason for the government to reject blockchain technology. if the country wants to develop they must not close themselves from technological developments.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:40:39 PM

in my opinion, because the function of blockchain is not only for the financial sector. a few months ago I read the news that the blockchain was used for elections and that it was one of the uses of blockchain technology that did not require cryptocurrency. or for the health sector, the blockchain will greatly help the government to solve the problem of transparency and security in the health sector. so there is no reason for the government to reject blockchain technology. if the country wants to develop they must not close themselves from technological developments.
This makes sense indeed. very helpful for the development and progress of a country. applied crypto without involving fair enough I suppose, had to walk one by one the first to feel the effects and benefits. If the blockchain is applied in the Administration certainly will add a lot of value plus in terms of transparency.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:54:36 PM

As far as I know Yes without cryptocurrency blockchain can be used as some countries use it in health care, but Vitaly Buterin said that the technology is more suitable for crypto-currency than for traditional use in other industries.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:56:59 PM

That is why you can see lot of country have started to use blockchain technology but they have barred usage of crypto currency. Bitcoin got famous due to introduction of blockchain technology usage if not it would also been an another shit coin in the market and crypto currency would have flourish this much

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:57:55 PM

Many country  has put  ban on crypto currency , allot  of financial  gurus speaking negative thing about crypto currency !! But right now everything expert is embarrassing Blockchain Technology. every expert believes blockchain is the future so Today i want to ask if Financial  institutions can run on  blockchain without crypto Currency ?

Of course they can. I think that the token was created for business. To create an investment in the project and give something in return, as stocks. However, I think that state structures can use this technology without releasing their token.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:48:03 PM

of course it can, since blockchain and cryptocurrency is a different thing.
here the link if you want to know about blockchain => click here
also if you want to know what cryptocurrency is => click me
and this here is the difference between cryptocurrency and blockchain => HERE
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:26:27 PM

As far as I know Yes without cryptocurrency blockchain can be used as some countries use it in health care, but Vitaly Buterin said that the technology is more suitable for crypto-currency than for traditional use in other industries.
Acne recently says a lot of loud statements, I can not say that this as a whole can be 100% correct. Today there is a lot of different information, but you shouldn’t believe everyone.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:34:21 PM

I think people do not know the difference between blockchain and crypto. There are two things which may not be dependent on each other. Crypto is the generic name of this cryptocurrency market. Blockchain is a technology. This technology is used by the crypto market, but blockchain can be used in various other areas not related to the crypto market. So financial institutions can use blockchain, because blockchain is not just crypto. Already blockchain technology is used in various financial, health, even in sports.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:02:05 PM

The government does not like the idea of cryptocurrency. I think they will really try to introduce blockchain technology and control cryptocurrency.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:48:23 PM

Yes, I think that the government can do it because they are already positive about the blockchain

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:13:13 AM

Of course, this is already happening in many countries. Even in those countries that prohibit or restrict the circulation of cryptocurrency, positively relate to blockchain technology. This is especially evident in the example of China, where the largest number of patents for the introduction of blockchain technology are issued, but they limit the circulation of cryptocurrency.
 This technology is quite capable to exist without cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is one of the products of this technology. This can be used anywhere you need to safely store large databases using the Internet online.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:20:26 AM

maybe, because to my knowledge, blockchain can separate cryptocurrency. But cryptocurrency cannot lack a blockchain. So if certain countries prohibit cryptocurrency, they may develop blockchain in a different direction

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:09:58 AM

The idea is very good and practical when most countries in the world realize that Blockchain is the trend of the information technology era. So I think countries can apply Blockchain technology without using currency crypto because they want to manage money and coordinate their country's economy.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:37:38 AM

All transaction is going thru blockchain to confirmed it correctly and if theres no blockchain it will not transfer all transaction will made on time they need.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: