Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the king of all altcoins  (Read 24119 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:07:28 AM

I wish it all best because it's a good project and after constantinople it will become even better.
I also like the fact that XRP got pushed back and hope that people won't dump ETH after the fork like they did with many other coins. Buy before the fork - dump everything after is so greedy and stupid and people are still doing it. Shame!
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:07:37 AM

Yes we have all seen that Ethereum is currently in good condition on the market, there is no doubt that Ethereum is a coin that has great potential in it, so in Ethereum many people buy it. And I myself give high appreciation for Ethereum to become the king of all Altcoin.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:16:38 AM

Ethereum is very popular here in crypto currency,community and investors it has many uses in ICOs , payments transaction, gas payment and smart contract that is why ethereum is the king of all altcoins and it has a huge of price.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:21:00 AM

yes ethereum is indeed the king of altcoin and it has been proven that now ethereum has taken second place and in my opinion this is because ethereum will not be replaced by anyone because ethereum is indeed the best after BTC

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:00:26 AM

for now, I agree that ETH is the king of all altcoins. That's because most ETH is used as a platform, and the decline in ETH prices makes a significant decline that occurs in other altcoins. so because of that, I think that ETH is the best coin of all types of altcoins at the moment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:26:41 AM

for prices, ethereum may lose some of the altcoins circulating on the exchange, but for volume maybe ethereum can be the winner because ethereum can be implemented in many exchange places so that the volume will increase and can become the king of all altcoins due to very high trading volume .
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:31:02 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment. with the support of a very large community, ethereum can survive as a coin that has a very good level of trust in the market. in addition, the use of ethereum as a smart contract in various IOC projects has become a very attractive value added. so everyone believes in ethereum and now the price of ethereum is trying to increase again, we are heading for 200USD and I am optimistic that this can happen in the past 2 months.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:00:08 AM

I think maybe this is only a temporary reaction to the increase in Ethereum that will come and whether ethereum regains second place in the crypto market.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:15:53 AM

Welcome back to Ethereum. Ethereum is not only the king of the altcoin, but also the king of ICO. I think the potential of Ethereum is still very high.
Of course, ethereum mostly supports even other platforms which makes it stronger work on the market. Ethereum is the king of altcoin which has potential to grow its price after the fall and won't let disappear. It is the most usable alt that is popular to everyone.

maytari2009

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:59:05 AM

Maybe king of token, not king of altcoin. There is alot altcoin has different platform and system.
It's just because alot token using eth platform not meaning eth is tke king of alt. Because, alot alt using eth platform being scam or fake project.

Thats just my argument.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:10:37 PM

I heard the news that ethereum will carry out hardfork this month, if all goes well, and the technology developed is going well, then I'm sure ethereum is able to strengthen their position this year and return to being a tough altcoin / ico as before
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:16:32 PM

Ofcourse the Ethereum is the king of the altcoins! All coins and everyone need ETH platform for transactions. The ETH price falled down already too much and it will raise for sure. The Ripple tried to surpase the ETH but as we see today the ETH is recovering and passed away the XRP. I believe that its price will catch $400 level in first 6 months of 2019.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:17:49 PM

ETH is the most popular altcoin for every investor, some projects have made ETH continue to grow even though previously the ETH position was taken over by Ripple but it can be handled well.

I guess ETH developers have good capacity to make updating systems that are on ETH properly. And now, just counting the days for the hard drive arrives and I'm sure that sooner or later the price of ETH will slowly increase.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:19:39 PM

There is no gainsaying about this, that Ethereum is truly the king of all altcoins.

Ever since XRP took over the 2nd position, i knew it was not going to last. The updates that were being announced were just taking profits.

Inasmuch as cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is concerned, decentralization will always take the lead, because that was the purpose of creating blockchain.

This is just the beginning. The Bakkt approval has not yet been lunched, other proposed milestones have not started and this is happening (eth on position 2).

What if the updates are eventually integrated, we might see ethereum at 0.05 BTC per ETH.
This comment has so many people talking about ETH and so I have always been the king of ICOS campaigns. When ETH was below $ 100 many people left it but I still believe and invest in it because I understand why ETH is just behind Bitcoin. So let's take advantage and buy the ETH for the moment.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:20:02 PM

I am totally agree with you. Yesterday I sold some altcoins and bought Ethereum. It is go up now due to hardfork. This is good for all altcoins.

Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:26:28 PM

The popularity of Ethereum is largely due to the fact that it is a convenient means of mutual settlements between crypto-enthusiasts and the fact that most ICO take place on the ETH platform.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 12:31:14 PM

Yes! I agree with you, ETH the the most popular altcoin as far as crypto market is concern. ETH is wisely use for most of the ICO project been carried out and ETH determine the value of other altcoins.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:41:31 PM

With ethereum back at no. 2 spot in markwt capitalization and with the lineup of upgrades starting from 2019 to 2020, ethereum is definitely considered as the king of altcoins. The upgrades might be the events that trigger the ethereum bull run.
now ethereum has new fans who are slowly starting to grow. with ethereum updates and the improvements being made by ethereum team, maybe this coin will be bullish when it has proven its strength

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:11:32 PM

No doubt Ethereum is also in very good position. It comes 2nd in position after bitcoin. both are in strong position and people also have full faith on it. All coins depends on the value of bitcoin.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:11:45 PM

Ethereum is a kind of altcoin, that's could be true but in the crypto markets their are so many competitors for ethereum and as I saw the biggest competitor of Ethereum is eos. So we can see in 2019 what's going on. Ethereum needs to keep developing other wise eos could be become a place of Ethereum. I am also a big fan of Ethereum but in the last couple months I saw so many projects migration from ethereum blockchain to eos. So ethereum developers should be this about it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: