Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the king of all altcoins  (Read 24118 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:14:32 PM

yes. ETH is the king of altcoin. but I think to be king forever. ETH must go far from XRP. because the XRP has made good progress in 2018. when we see that the XRP was once the second position replacing ETH. then it is a threat to ETH. but in my opinion the position is not important. when a coin has a lot of quantity and has high quality it is a good coin.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:55:23 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 08:20:18 PM by Denreal

This is an undeniable fact, most especially now that we are seeing much positive result.
I could remember when the price of ethereum was very low, I was already considering switching over to bitcoin, but after some research, I concluded of buying more ethereum, because I perceived it was an opportunity at that time.
We will see ETH grow more in this year.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:59:57 PM

A king without a kingdom. The market is declining, the price of Ethereum is only $ 150, and rises with difficulty. I love the project very much and wish him the best, but the current fall has been delayed.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:47:26 AM

Thinking positively about ethereum and this is very good for future developments, ethereum still has good performance and will have a good strategy to become the king of altcoin. There is no doubting the performance of ethereum. Travel every second gives a good increase even though it looks only a few percents.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:56:49 AM

Thinking positively about ethereum and this is very good for future developments, ethereum still has good performance and will have a good strategy to become the king of altcoin. There is no doubting the performance of ethereum. Travel every second gives a good increase even though it looks only a few percents.
ethereum problem actually on its scalability , ethereum network often stucks when suddenly traffice network rise extremely.and by this hardfork hoped this problem could be solved and no more occur that harmed eth and eth token holder.but over all ethereum still the most popular platform.
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:33:59 AM

In term of altcoins and base on the marketcap, ethereum is the real deal that it's the mightiest of all altcoin, even though there are altcoin that has a higher value than ethereum, but still it is the highest altcoin of all.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:40:17 AM

Ya, magic competition happen between XRP and ETH in last one month. Actually ETH competing not only XRP but also with every coin in coin market. Though for low market condition people was invested their money to another altcoin but still now maximum ICO launching their campaign with ETH so that ETH is the king.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:41:34 AM

I think as for now ethereum is the king of altcoins since it shows a positivity and showing big increasement in its price. Good thing for the traders and investors and also for the bounty hunters that receives ethereum coin as a reward.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:48:59 AM

For so long a time, Ethereum has been touted as the king of all altcoins. It is ranked second to Bitcoin on the overall list of cryptocurrencies. Of course, there were times when the spot is being taken over by other altcoins, especially Ripple, which is coming as a close third for some significant time. But then it is always a temporary occurence. Ethereum will be back in a little while. Moreover, Vitalik Buterin is a crypto genius most revered and respected second to Satoshi Nakamoto. In particular, the upcoming fork is the talk of the town right now. There's much anticipation to it.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:59:17 AM

Many altcoin have listed at exchnage greatest market, but only one ethereum is the king of altcoin, almost ICO project use ethereum as their payment platform and make many investor always buy ethereum as trading or buying an ICO investment project.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:02:38 AM

Yes, if the price of Ethereum cannot be recovered, many of the tokens issued to Ethereum cannot be recovered. But I think Ethereum is still the second cryptocurrency. Other coins cannot be surpassed. Bakkt can't immediately affect the cryptocurrency market.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:22:44 AM

Am not sure why etherum had to be king in all honesty
It has brought more loss than profits in the past 6 months

And desperately we can expect more lower prices after the fork because according to record
There is a dump after all forks

I can only hope etherum is different
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:59:52 AM

Every Crypto coin are created with a purpose, take a look of Ethereum, it has the potential to accumulate as many as other alt-coin in one wallet, which is ETH is among the strongest Alt-coin.

Thank you for this post. I am sure that most guys do not understand the cryptocurrencies - they simply invest in the tokens that are the most popular for now. However, here I will support the majority - ETH can be called a king of the alts.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:15:23 PM

Without any doubt ETH is a good potential altcoin. Time will say, will it be a king or not.Though it has shown the possibility. But its wide acceptance proved that it is the king of all alt.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:20:47 PM

There is no gainsaying about this, that Ethereum is truly the king of all altcoins.

Ever since XRP took over the 2nd position, i knew it was not going to last. The updates that were being announced were just taking profits.

Inasmuch as cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is concerned, decentralization will always take the lead, because that was the purpose of creating blockchain.

This is just the beginning. The Bakkt approval has not yet been lunched, other proposed milestones have not started and this is happening (eth on position 2).

What if the updates are eventually integrated, we might see ethereum at 0.05 BTC per ETH.

Ethereum has been taking over the altcoin market for a long time and then overtaken by ripple this year. But only for a short while as ethereum took back the crown shortly. Although ripple has the support of the financial institutions like banks, I think the ethereum blockchain, especially its smart contract application has more usefulness than XRP.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:28:34 PM

Without any doubt ETH is a good potential altcoin. Time will say, will it be a king or not.Though it has shown the possibility. But its wide acceptance proved that it is the king of all alt.
ETH is the king for almost a year but dethroned by XRP last December. ETH is so good, and it manage to get back on top of all altcoins again. There’s no doubt on this one and I know we can still see a higher value of ETH in the coming monhts. The king that we should follow more in the future.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:35:03 PM

Ethereum is the most capitalized altcoin and the most trusted cryptocurrency platform as it is evidently shown by amount of investment going into ethereum platform. We have also seen great project raised billion through  ethereum platform successfully.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:37:00 PM

No one is king imo
Every altcoins has its own different use case

Despite all of them are alts, but that doesn't mean that the strong one will be the "king"
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:38:11 PM

There is no gainsaying about this, that Ethereum is truly the king of all altcoins.

Ever since XRP took over the 2nd position, i knew it was not going to last. The updates that were being announced were just taking profits.

Inasmuch as cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is concerned, decentralization will always take the lead, because that was the purpose of creating blockchain.

This is just the beginning. The Bakkt approval has not yet been lunched, other proposed milestones have not started and this is happening (eth on position 2).

What if the updates are eventually integrated, we might see ethereum at 0.05 BTC per ETH.

Ethereum has been taking over the altcoin market for a long time and then overtaken by ripple this year. But only for a short while as ethereum took back the crown shortly. Although ripple has the support of the financial institutions like banks, I think the ethereum blockchain, especially its smart contract application has more usefulness than XRP.
I agree, Ripple can be a good competitor to Ethereum while it still have a better chacne to develope in the future, but with many investors are using ETH and 2 hardfork to go, ETH is having a better chance to keep rising in the future, we can still have hope it may rise even more than Ripple.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:39:55 PM

At this moment, despite of the negative market behavior, Bitcoin still, is the 'king' of all cryptos. Indeed there is an expected hardfork in Ethereum this year and it could be its chance to be on top of the cryptos but since it is still only a possibility at this point,  there's no assurance yet, so we better just wait for things to occur and hope that there will be positive changes in the market behavior not only for ethereum but to the whole cryptomarket or as for the majority of crypto industry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: