Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the king of all altcoins  (Read 24118 times)
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:59:15 PM

many say that ethereum is the king of all altcoins. maybe because a lot of bounty tokens use the ethereum platform. but has anyone ever think, if ethereum is king, it should be able to control the altcoin price, like bitcoin can control the altcoin price. What do you think ?

anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:04:21 PM

We can't tell that Ethereum is the king of ALTCOINS though i can consider it as KING of ICO investment as it is the main currency use in every ICO PROJECT.
As we saw before the year ends, XRP beat ETH in the Coinmarketcap ranking and now ETH got it again.
IF ethereum can get thhe 10 billion gap again we can see that is getting better but i know ETH will bounce back once again.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:12:12 PM

many say that ethereum is the king of all altcoins. maybe because a lot of bounty tokens use the ethereum platform. but has anyone ever think, if ethereum is king, it should be able to control the altcoin price, like bitcoin can control the altcoin price. What do you think ?
You got a point still they are exchanges which are listing altcoin pairs with ethereum as base currency. It means ethereum is also deciding the price of those altcoins as per your perspective view. Still, I just wonder deciding the worth of one coin will qualify a base currency as the king ?

The king is facing down fall right now due to various rumors about its hardfork moreover the exact reason for downfall is not clear yet.

Altcoin industry is older as bitcoin, it means it is already 10 years of old. But ethereum was introduced just 2 to 3 years back only. Before ethereum litecoin was having the highest value among major altcoins. But I was not seeing any discussion at those times like claiming litecoins as the king ? Moreover, these are all just what people are claiming themselves and it has nothing to do with the development or markets of altcoins nor with ethereum's ecosystem too.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:47:55 PM

Ethereum is very popular here in cryptocurrency and people are crazy about Ethereum. Most of the ICOs use ETH network to collect their fund and it is very potent and it has a great future. After bitcoin, Ethereum is the only trusted coin to the investor. So after bitcoin, Ethereum is the king of all altcoins.

chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:08:20 PM

I totally agree with you. Despite being replaced by XRP, ETH is always the king.
  At present, thousands of projects are created based on Eth's foundation and this proves that Eth will always exist and develop further. Grin

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:08:24 PM

There are two sides of the same coin, the fork of the ether can push the price up and down. Now the price is artificially pamped by those who want to get coins for free. And after these forks, everything will begin to merge and the course will fall. I think the price for ETH can soar, only by attracting money in ICO projects

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:45:01 AM

There is no gainsaying about this, that Ethereum is truly the king of all altcoins.

Ever since XRP took over the 2nd position, i knew it was not going to last. The updates that were being announced were just taking profits.

Inasmuch as cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is concerned, decentralization will always take the lead, because that was the purpose of creating blockchain.

This is just the beginning. The Bakkt approval has not yet been lunched, other proposed milestones have not started and this is happening (eth on position 2).

What if the updates are eventually integrated, we might see ethereum at 0.05 BTC per ETH.
At this moment, despite of the negative market behavior, Bitcoin still, is the 'king' of all cryptos. Indeed there is an expected hardfork in Ethereum this year and it could be its chance to be on top of the cryptos but since it is still only a possibility at this point,  there's no assurance yet, so we better just wait for things to occur and hope that there will be positive changes in the market behavior not only for ethereum but to the whole cryptomarket or as for the majority of crypto industry.

Even with the hard fork of Ethereum , there is no possibility that it can replace or overcome bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main currency and no other currency can overcome it. Many new projects are coming up and some have even more features than bitcoins, but none of them is in a position to come even near the bitcoin.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:00:10 AM

Yeah, we can all say that Ethereum is the king of the altcoins. But so far, when we see the progress and condition of this coin, we cannot only determine it as the king of altcoin. I know that ETH is used for all transaction of most coins on the market or ICO, but the volume and value right now are very decreasing.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:34:17 AM

yes, many say that, if in my opinion for now ethereum is the king of all altcoins, because there are so many supporters and can say ethereum is king of ico too. but for the future, of course, we all don't know whether we will have good luck or bad luck.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:18:43 AM

I totally agree with you. Ethereum is the top on the market and I think it will be a very long time.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:50:41 AM

Exactly! Ethereum is the only king in this space of ICOs and as for Neo it isn't that good to be a king. Truth is that we don't have competitor to ethereum, but I hope some of them will appear soon!
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:01:13 PM

Exactly! Ethereum is the only king in this space of ICOs and as for Neo it isn't that good to be a king. Truth is that we don't have competitor to ethereum, but I hope some of them will appear soon!
Ethereum needs to develop and scale, otherwise competitors will catch up with it. Now many ICO are moving to other platforms or to their own. So the only way to keep first place is to develop.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:04:14 PM

We can't tell that Ethereum is the king of ALTCOINS though i can consider it as KING of ICO investment as it is the main currency use in every ICO PROJECT.
As we saw before the year ends, XRP beat ETH in the Coinmarketcap ranking and now ETH got it again.
IF ethereum can get thhe 10 billion gap again we can see that is getting better but i know ETH will bounce back once again.
In general we cannot say one altcoin is the best. of course every user of an altcoin will think that the best is ETH. or the best is XRP,
and etc. each coin has its own advantages. and ETH is the king of the ico platform
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:10:21 PM

This is pretty obvious, because at least 50 percent of all existing altcoins are based on Ethereum blockchain and every single ERC-20 token depends on Ethereum and follows its price movements. Hope ETH will get the second position back soon.

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:17:10 PM

This is pretty obvious, because at least 50 percent of all existing altcoins are based on Ethereum blockchain and every single ERC-20 token depends on Ethereum and follows its price movements. Hope ETH will get the second position back soon.
I would say more than 50% are based on ERC-20 and Smart Contracts. Although it has gotten back it's 2nd post, XRP has regained it back but there's nothing to worry about. Ethereum still enjoys the support of the community and it will bounce back for sure. We just need more patience here, no need to panic sell ETH and it's better to purchase them will it's at a bargain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:18:46 PM

indeed ethereum cannot be considered the king of altcoin because ethereum does not control the prices of all altcoins, but ethereum can be said to be the king of ico because almost all coins use the ethereum platform, for me ethereum is not king but ethereum is the best altcoin

Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:32:26 PM

Well, if you consider how many projects are created on the Ethereum platform , and what capitalization he has for me, he is the king of altcoins, I also think that investing in this coin is of course necessary!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:18:55 PM

Not so long actually, Ethereum took back at 3rd again in the coin market cap, well, hardforks isn't enough to say that Ethereum will recover and also smartcontract doesn't say the word at all.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

That's pity thing to see that Ethereum is hardly trying to compete Ripple. I think that Ethereum is worth to be the first cryptocurrency. But as we know there is long path ahead before such leadership. Maybe at some moment in future ETH will grow on the highest level.
phuonganhdpa
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:55:50 PM

I totally agree . Most altcoin on the current market uses the ERC20 platform, so they will always depend on ETH. ETH will bounce back for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: