Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My first post: why bitcoin is perfect now for the economy  (Read 133 times)
Knife_Hands (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:07:20 PM

Because when you break down economy, it becomes e-con-o-my!!!

And we all know the system is a big fraud and barter is the real unit of trade, so why not a digital currency to rule them all?

Don't delete me!!!  Please move my thread to the appropriate folder if deemed necessary.

I need a white paper written...I will find the appropriate board to post it in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Knife_Hands (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

Because when you break down economy, it becomes e-con-o-my!!!

And we all know the system is a big fraud and barter is the real unit of trade, so why not a digital currency to rule them all?

Don't delete me!!!  Please move my thread to the appropriate folder if deemed necessary.

I need a white paper written...I will find the appropriate board to post it in.

I actually need everything done for me....LOL....I have no clue what I'm doing in trying this.  Can somebody point me in the right direction (like a link please) to the appropriate board?
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:25:14 PM

if you break down economy its e-co-no-my  Grin

BTW good luck on the coin to rule them all. but im sure it will not work out.... but good luck. if I was you I would stay away from creating own coin. over 90% of the ICOs lately do not even reach softcap and even do not find a single investor.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: