Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ethereum on the rise??  (Read 23382 times)
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:11:18 PM

Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??

$200 I think it's an easy target. I predict that ethereum prices will rise to $300 this month. with so many enthusiastic people welcoming Hardfork, I'm sure my predictions will come true.

yes you're right $200 is an easy target for ethereum at this time. at this time they were back in second place. but we have to think about risk too, it could only be a bounce for another fall.
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:15:15 PM

Of course, we are waiting for 200 and higher! I went to the New Year and it’s time to rise, and talk only about development, cool coins and recovery!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:15:59 PM

I don't think Ethereum will be worth $ 200. It will continue in the 100-150 range for a while longer. 2019 may rise after the second quarter. The main factor here is that BTC can become stable. If BTC becomes stable, the ETH will begin to rise.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:16:49 PM

Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??
Think ethereum is heading toward $200 and that may happen before next week.  I just love the way it appropriated today as it breaks $150 resistance level.  I believe that from tomorrow we are going to have another upwards movement and in market capitalization ethereum has add significant amounts in just 4 hours.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:21:57 PM

because the news about Hardfork ethereum was very busy making people speculate that prices would rise. and without waiting a long time, we can see that there is a pump happening on the market. I'm happy to see this, and it will be more perfect if ethereum is able to reach $200

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:30:42 PM

Interesting people. Ethereum falls in price, ask questions why it falls. Ethereum is growing, wondering why it is growing, standing still - why standing still. In general, this is a decentralized cryptocurrency and its price is completely dependent on supply and demand in the market.
However, in this case, of course, the upcoming five improvements of this coin, including an increase in its scalability, are of great importance. It is also possible that some people want to get a free Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV) coin, which will be separated from ethereum on January 11th.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:51:02 PM

There is a hardfork on 16 January, that is the main reason for the rise, as others already say $200 is the main target I don't know why but for some reason that is what preached on most channels, in my opinion, Ethereum will go further than that might even touch $250-$300 and I don't think Ethereum will drop after the upgrade, in fact, I believe we might see a rally toward $400+.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:02:50 PM

It seems to me that the Ethereum is on the rise there are several reasons.
This and the volatility of the market and the beginning of the rise from the bottom.
The rise of Ethereum needs to rejoice, because it will pull the rest of the coins up.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:10:34 PM

I think ETH is rightfully second. There is a chance that after upgrading to the station of the month its price will be $ 250-300. Firstly, we see that after the fall, the market is recovering. Also pozitatno affect the update.

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:37:29 PM

Early in the year which was good for eth travel, this gave enthusiasts the enthusiasm to continue to provide support. Eth moves slowly but surely with an increase of $ 200 and I believe it will increase again until there is a hardfork.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:08:25 PM

In the second half of the already-left 2018, ethereum was undeservedly lowered in price and subjected this coin to false accusations. Now it's nice to see that at last this coin grows well in price, even compared to bitcoin. Today, ethereum increased in price by four percent, ripple by five, and ethereum by as much as twelve. Of course, the upcoming improvements to this coin in mid-January are of great importance here.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:24:47 PM

There is a hardfork on 16 January, that is the main reason for the rise, as others already say $200 is the main target I don't know why but for some reason that is what preached on most channels, in my opinion, Ethereum will go further than that might even touch $250-$300 and I don't think Ethereum will drop after the upgrade, in fact, I believe we might see a rally toward $400+.
WoW. I think 400$ looks more due to current market situation and around 200$ more appropriate. And on January 11, there will be a new fork that I think plays a bigger role in the price increase. Because for every 1ETH 3ETCV will be issued and this is the ideal reason for the price increase.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:29:34 PM

All we are waiting for a fork)
Soon it will be. Expected in a middle of January. So it will be great. And as you can see a lot of exchanges keep update and open oficcess/residentions world wide. Just take a look at Hupobi Global. The last on in a Russia. And they already have a lot of different local offices. So they are know something that we don't.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:08:55 PM

We will see Ethereum and $ 400 this month. I'm glad he finally began to grow. I have a lot of hope associated with the growth of Ethereum.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:13:16 PM

maybe more,,
i believe ethereum price will surpass $200 in this month my friend,,
because a lot of good news will coming to ethereum in this momth  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:18:40 PM

The value of ethereum is increasing across exchange platform because of the new hardfork that it is going to create. Many investors are investing into it in order to get some of the airdropped cryptocurrencies that will be shared to all eth holders.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:27:47 PM

Yes goid news and good signs ethereum will take over again their place at coin market cap
This sign is indicated that's market is going into better and the most awiated of the people is the bull run 2019

cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:28:41 PM

The rise of ethereum is due to the anticipation of the upcoming upgrade constantinopole. Investors are really positive about the effect of the upgrade on the ethereum blockchain. They have basis to go bullish on ethereum.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:33:13 PM

I think 200 can see now go good news on the coin I think you can buy at such levels , I think before the end of January bullish trend may continue

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:34:57 PM

Ethereum is the second most popular coin after Bitcoin. It can not be cheap. A lot of people want to have this coin in their wallet.
In addition, there are many tokens on the Ethereum base, which are also traded through ETH.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: