Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ethereum on the rise??  (Read 23376 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:39:45 AM

Eth is indeed one of the coins that is favored by many people after bitcoin ... because the price of Eth which has tended to be stable ... hopefully the price of Eth can reach $ 200

That is why Ethereum so simply regained 2nd place in the top. The popularity of the project is not disputable, the fact that now everyone is buying Ethereum and waiting for future growth is quite significant. The upcoming forks should also help the price recover at least half of the actual values.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:11:48 PM

Yes, in last week we saw a very good run for ethereum. For last few months eth is not doing so good for ico falls and some problem regarding eth. But after long time we saw this kind of run in eth. There is many reasons regarding that run. One of the main reason is eth hard fork .Ethereum has a hardfork called Constantinople hard fork.  And that's why we saw the rise. There is 2 others fork also. One more reason is devs of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 where they worked on the scalability problem of ethereum. And aslo in last week market is good btc is more stable for few days. And there also a rumor about joined hardfork of btc and Ethereum. But I am not sure about the last news.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:15:14 PM

Eth is indeed one of the coins that is favored by many people after bitcoin ... because the price of Eth which has tended to be stable ... hopefully the price of Eth can reach $ 200

ETH is preferred by majority of the users and I think those who think of long term would definitely be holding this coin along with bitcoin. It is going to rise and sooner or later will cross 500$ as well and may be if bull run continues for long time can cross 1k as well.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:25:00 PM

And since ETH took a big dump and that's the reason why XRP was able to take the 2nd spot in a matter of time ETH was going down so hard that it came to the point that they took 1 step downward, it might be sad for some ETH lovers out there but it did not last for a long time before Ethereum was able to go back in its own spot, I don't know for how long though but I am quite sure that the price would continue to go up for a while.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:27:01 PM

Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??

It's no surprise, we aren't talking about some shitcoin here. Eth has been the #2 crypto for a long time and nearly flipped with bitcoin for the #1 spot.  They will be reducing block reward this month as well so the incoming supply rate will drop a lot.  I can easily see ethereum hitting $300 this month or next.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:28:39 PM

It is difficult to explain why ETH is returning. I think ETH is always a very potential coin and it comes back to be obvious and may be a lot of investors are waiting. When the ETH dropped 3 months ago i still felt it would come back and i still bought it. Investing in its value when we invest in it is correct.ETH will return the price of $ 300 in the near future and more than the $ 200 you mentioned.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:34:04 PM

The raise in the price of ethereuem is as a result of the recent demands for it in the market, the recovery may lead to a successful breakthrough in terms of price and stabilization of ethereuem price because it has suffered a lot of price fall in the year 2018. But we should not forget the volatility of the market any thing can happen at any time.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:38:36 PM

Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??

I think it is most likely because of the upcoming hard fork that is going to happen this year on ethereum platform. That is why some people are starting to buy some ethereum to take advantage of the free coin that they can receive during the hard fork.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:40:59 PM

We can't be sure that Ethereum will trade at $200 this month. I believe that this requires the growth of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, but there is no reason for this. The launch of Bukkit was postponed again, which means that in January we should not hope for the growth of the market and Ethereum in particular.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:43:44 PM

We can't be sure that Ethereum will trade at $200 this month. I believe that this requires the growth of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, but there is no reason for this. The launch of Bukkit was postponed again, which means that in January we should not hope for the growth of the market and Ethereum in particular.
I think that because of the update, Ethereum will be able to get close to $ 200, but then it will fall again.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:01:31 PM

Personally, I think that it is time to Ethereum began to rise up. Since it is already a little noticeable as Ethereum grows in price. I think that everyone uses this chance, while the price for Ether is low, you can buy a large quantity. I guess this is exactly what happens. So in the next 2 months, Ethereum will reach about $ 300 due to a large number of Ethereum purchases.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 06:11:32 PM

Don't be so optimistic so quickly. I think and believe unless the price of bitcoin don't go up, the ethereum or any other coin won't go up. Its just some whales selling other coins and buying ethereum so its not the crypto that is getting the investment, instead its just swapping of coins that taking place. And unless the investment don't come in the price will go down.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:16:29 PM

Yes. It can happen if there will be a lot of people hodling the coin. A lot of people already see it coming as Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoin. Maybe it can go back to its #2 spot before the of the month. I was glad that I purchase some Ethereum when its below $100 USD. Take advantage of those weak hands so you can play around with the price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:22:24 PM

ETH will be having 3 forks this January I think that's why it's on the rise. Let's hope the price is sustainable after the forks it won't end up like other forks that dip in price.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:26:28 PM

I personally think it will be very difficult for Ethereum to cross the $ 200 limit in the next 3-4 weeks. I think this will happen in February and it will be slow.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:34:32 PM

Yes. It can happen if there will be a lot of people hodling the coin. A lot of people already see it coming as Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoin. Maybe it can go back to its #2 spot before the of the month. I was glad that I purchase some Ethereum when its below $100 USD. Take advantage of those weak hands so you can play around with the price.
you are really lucky to buy Ethereum lower than $ 100. if I were you, i would sell my coins when the Ethereum will be close to 200 dollars. I am sure that after such growth we will return to low prices again. maybe lower

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:28:22 PM

you are really lucky to buy Ethereum lower than $ 100. if I were you, i would sell my coins when the Ethereum will be close to 200 dollars. I am sure that after such growth we will return to low prices again. maybe lower

I really like to see how Ethereum rises in the crypto-exchange markets. Of course, the upcoming hard fork called Constantinople affects the ETH price so Ethereum is growing from $80 to $150. I do not think that the price will fall again to $80 in the near future because according to the road map, the developers want to introduce very useful improvements to the Ethereum blockchain and its consensus.

I'm wondering why some services have temporarily stopped withdrawing Ethereum coins from accounts of the customers. They are probably worried about the safety of ETH coins.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:01:29 PM

More likely we will see 250 and maybe even more. There's some positive news about the shift to POS, the Constantinople update which will be launched between 14 and 18 of January, and some forks of ETH are ahead.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:02:26 PM

Ethereum has been growing significantly more than the proportion at which bitcoin is growing, what I'm thinking is maybe ethereum has adjust and corrected and can be going up steadily till it breaks another all time high price
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:05:36 PM

many tokens that have been built on the ethereum platform and this is a good performance for ETH and the news about hardfork also has a good effect on ETH price increases, hopefully this will continue to improve and provide profits for all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: