Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ethereum on the rise??  (Read 23357 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:53:27 AM

It seems to me that there should obviously be no contradictions here, ETH is in the process of waiting today, as soon as the hard fork comes, prices will fall, but not so low, because this project still has where to go.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:56:27 AM

The price increase is due to many factors one of them is that perhaps Ethereum has touched the bottom. Ethereum will also have a hard fork soon.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:51:20 PM

Because there are two main updates that are going to happen in the first quarter of this year. There is an upcoming hardfork that is going to happen on the 16th of January. Moreover, there is going to be a big blockchain update as well.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:55:54 PM

Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??

With three scheduled hardfork for the ethereum blockchain this January, supporters is in a frenzy to hodl and receive stakes from their ethereum hodlings. With this development, it wont be suprising to see the price of ethereum to reach $200 or even higher this month.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:04:00 PM

Hopefully, Ethereum could hit $200 this month. I think the coming forks would be a big factor in raising its value. Everyone in the community is excited so let's see what it brings to us in the coming days.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:17:13 PM

By market capitalization, ETH at coinmarketcap has already overtaken XRP. BTC is currently rebounded from the bearish trend and gradually strengthens its position, which pulls the price of ETH up. Well, the main growth factor I think is hard fork ETH. Many in order to get a free coin are pouring their investment into the ETH.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:25:27 PM

It seems to me that there should obviously be no contradictions here, ETH is in the process of waiting today, as soon as the hard fork comes, prices will fall, but not so low, because this project still has where to go.
Usually, before such forks, many Altcoins grow with the price, but as always everything depends on the price of Bitcoin.
senyorito123

Activity: 1694
Merit: 505

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:50:20 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 10:44:45 PM by senyorito123

Hopefully, Ethereum could hit $200 this month. I think the coming forks would be a big factor in raising its value. Everyone in the community is excited so let's see what it brings to us in the coming days.

Everyone is expecting after the Ethereum hardfork that there is a big price changes will hapoen same as BCH that the price is rise higher,but all of these only our speculation for now so don't expect to much about this upcoming hardfork because there are many possibilities will happen that we didn't expect.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....PRE-REGISTER....
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:14:55 PM

I believe that the rise of ETH is associated with the January events, that is, the fork of ETH. But this is not the only positive news, there was also news from the Binans exchange about support of the ETH fork and other ETH forks, if any. I get the feeling that the big iroks have their own fees at ETH and really want to believe that these plans are positive and can raise the price of ETH high.
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:05:52 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 10:16:10 PM by aliashraf
Merited by Stedsm (5), Betwrong (1)

I think recent Eth surge has something to do with Buterin and the fact that he is growing up and realizing that he has to back-off and leave the coin to find its way more naturally instead of dictating ridiculous "roadmaps".

Unlike most people here, I think Constantinople hard fork besides its reward reduction and the consecutive cut in toke supply, most importantly turns off difficulty bomb which was a joke, a coin that is freezing its own blockchain!

Yes, Vitalik is growing up and is realizing that Eth is not his play ground, it is so encouraging.  Cheesy

It appears to me that you are trying to say something interesting here, but I'm not sure I understand what it means. Do you mean that Buterin has started to work on Ethereum project with other devs since recently? Because I personally think that it was like that from the very beginning.  IMO Ethereum was never made by Vitalik Buterin alone, there were other guys, like  Mihai Alisie, Anthony Di Iorio and Charles Hoskinson, who were also working on the project, and that's why Vitalik is called co-founder of Ethereum by reputable sources.
Cryptocurrency is inherently decentralized. The main result behind 2018 crash in bitcoin and most other coins was people realizing that the technology is vulnerable to governance issues and Ethereum was the worst case, it is why it crashed like 3 times more than bitcoin and the most problematic weakness of Ethereum is Vitalik Buterin.

He talks too much, He says weird things and doesn't stop ever. His ideas about PoS are absolutely wrong and fruitless, and he pushes for forks that are too dangerous and will put Ethereum in a compromised situation.

For an ordinary software project it is ok. Having a master mind, a genius teenager who invents and reinvents things over and over but for a store of value? I don't think so.

It is really insane. Eth enthusiasts suffer from a deep, deep paradox. They want Eth to have high value and at the same time they want it as an experimental project. Value, money, is not experimental, you can't play with the code that generates it and maintains it!

Unlike many people who have said crazy things in this topic about the recent surge in Eth price being a result of Constantinople hard fork, I believe that it is rather about Casper being postponed even more. Constantinople is just a signal of how conservative things still are and an evidence that proves Vitalik has given up with some of his crazy ideas and is improving his reckless attitude. I have even heard rumors about him planning to back-off and leave Ethereum forever which is really, really great news, imo.

Yes, I think the recent correction in eth price should be understood  as market's reaction to Vitalik becoming more humble and Ethereum starting to become a more stable and reliable coin which is no longer treated like a toy by an ex-teenager and his foundation.

dosSantos

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:43:45 PM

It seems to me that the rise in the price of this coin is associated with a fork. In the near future this event will occur and the price will probably go down.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:58:14 PM

many tokens that have been built on the ethereum platform and this is a good performance for ETH and the news about hardfork also has a good effect on ETH price increases, hopefully this will continue to improve and provide profits for all
news of hardfork ethereum is indeed very influential on ethereum price increases, hopefully after hardfork, ethereum prices will experience a significant increase, ethereum has returned to take second place in cmc because investors have trusted and returned to invest in ethereum again
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:05:58 PM

I think it's only a matter of time, even I think the price will be exceeded when ethereum is getting closer to Hardfork, I believe that this month ethereum will be the focus of investors, investors will race to buy ethereum to get a lot of hardfork profits and because of that ethereum become high as well as the price

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:12:05 PM

I personally have the same idea with you that Ethereum will reach $ 200 for January. And when in February, of course, this Ethereum price will reach $ 300. Hopefully, this hope can happen because in the crypto world everything can happen and we must continue to be optimistic.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:13:53 PM

As for me, this growth will not last long. Most likely that the fall of the cryptocurrency market and ethereum  will begin in a few days.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:15:54 PM

Ethereum has seen a gradual rise in price because of the announcement of its new hardfork which is going to use Proof of Stake consensus mechanism in confirming new transaction on its network. This has caused a great uproar in the whole cryptospace because almost everybody wants to benefit from the free coins that holders of Ethereum would receive.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:19:07 PM

Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??

maybe this time, eth will have a chance to be back on the track and be give others trusts support or maybe fork will trigger the green lines. hoping for this positive outcome. its time buy more and hold more? or just stay watching? or maybe scalping something is the best way.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:22:28 PM

It is on the rise due to upcoming fork, will it sustain the green lines after fork? In my opinion I am not sure. But I hope it does
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:22:37 PM
Merited by Betwrong (1)

Ethereum has seen a gradual rise in price because of the announcement of its new hardfork which is going to use Proof of Stake consensus mechanism in confirming new transaction on its network. This has caused a great uproar in the whole cryptospace because almost everybody wants to benefit from the free coins that holders of Ethereum would receive.
Please! Stop spreading misinformation:

1- There is no POS related har fork!

2- There is no free coin either!

Ethereum hard forks are not like bitcoin, there will be no new coin, why people talk instead of just reading?  Huh
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:29:18 PM

maybe Ethereum in this month will reach $ 200 because the development at the beginning of this year is quite good when compared to last year, this new year has improved enough for all markets.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: