Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Over?  (Read 27749 times)
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:41:09 AM

Bitcoin is not over, and will never be even in the next century. It is normal for anyone to make his own suggestion about the decentralized nature. Whether to be or not to be. But that won't change its global overwhelming acceptance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:46:36 PM

Always note that you will lose many opportunities if you will keep believing that bitcoin is now dead. You will regret your decision if you will still say that it is now over. There is still have a lot of room for improvement that bitcoin can have, the bitcoin will still grow and grow.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:23:25 PM

You lose your confidence as a investor and it is the reason why you are now saying that the bitcoin is now over. Even the price of the bitcoin is now low, there are still many people who keep using it because of its unique characteristics that fiat currency doesn't have. 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lambolife (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:50:35 PM

Yep.

Give it up folks.

Bitcoin is dead now.

Everyone sell (so I can buy more). K thanks bye!.
This must be done by those weakhands. 😊
Well, if you think bitcoin is over now then why are you still in the market and keeping your hope alive? Easy money won’t come anymore we should start working again and learn to wait patiently. The price will rise but we can’t tell when, one thing I’m sure is that, this market is not over yet.

I think he is being sarcastic
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:05:09 PM

Bitcoin has not ended, but just a lot of big investors are sleeping and waiting for crypto's turmoil to rise. Patience that will bring us good fortune, the ups and downs of the market are always in the spotlight and this makes us more wise in trading.
Yes, I agree, now only patience has to be done, because the market is in turmoil, so we cannot enjoy the benefits as usual, but believe that Bitcoin never dies, this has been tested several times, but prices always soar after this decline.
Yeah and patience has always been the best tool take-over to recover all the loss in life. It has been long history that people are saying bitcoin will over this year and this year but still we can see bitcoin is existing in the market. We are sure about coming year as well that it’s almost impossible to get over for bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:40:44 AM

Bitcoin will live. It's not just a tool for speculating and making money, it is not even a means of payment. Bitcoin is a new area in people's lives. You can say that Bitcoin falls in price, that it’s worthless and blah blah blah. Bitcoin will live and develop as long as we need it. Find me an example of another type of currency that would provide the same anonymity and, at the same time, openness.
Bitcoin will be whatever we make it to be. People sees it as whatever we make them believe it is. To be honest a lot of people here doesn’t see Bitcoin the same way you see it. They see it as a way for them to gather quick money within a short term, but it’s not like that.

A lot of people I talk to about Bitcoin keeps asking this same particular questions – ‘am I going to make money from it? How fast is it going to be? And all that.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:59:40 AM

To kickstart crypto 2019 I decided to make a Bitcoin mini documentary: https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

Things I talked about:

1. Bitcoin's intrinsic value
2. How it could help underdeveloped countries
3. How it could help developed countries
4. Censorship

Now I wanna ask your opinions on my main point which is:

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8
None of us knows when Bitcoin will end. But one thing for sure is that it won’t end so easily. Compared to other cryptocurrencies (altcoins) Bitcoin is strong and won’t end up easily as altcoins do. Even if 99% of altcoins fall today and seize to exist, Bitcoin will continue to stay. That’s the truth.
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:15:00 AM

Bitcoin in my opinion has not really lost its glimpse. People are still very much confident in it. It can't just disappear easily like that.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
gurang

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:45:19 PM

To kickstart crypto 2019 I decided to make a Bitcoin mini documentary: https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

Things I talked about:

4. Censorship

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8
bitcoin is never be over its just only price will dropped not stable so you should continue to keep it not to ignore it.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:05:08 PM

Bitcoin will live. It's not just a tool for speculating and making money, it is not even a means of payment. Bitcoin is a new area in people's lives. You can say that Bitcoin falls in price, that it’s worthless and blah blah blah. Bitcoin will live and develop as long as we need it. Find me an example of another type of currency that would provide the same anonymity and, at the same time, openness.
Bitcoin will be whatever we make it to be. People sees it as whatever we make them believe it is. To be honest a lot of people here doesn’t see Bitcoin the same way you see it. They see it as a way for them to gather quick money within a short term, but it’s not like that.

A lot of people I talk to about Bitcoin keeps asking this same particular questions – ‘am I going to make money from it? How fast is it going to be? And all that.
What you said is true! We do not have the same perspectives to bitcoin. There are really people see bitcoin as investment where they can earn money in short time of period. We should not see bitcoin as that, we should see the bitcoin as the new payment system.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:44:25 PM

Bitcoin in my opinion has not really lost its glimpse. People are still very much confident in it. It can't just disappear easily like that.

Bitcoin in my opinion has not lost it's glimpse, the only the Bitcoin is losing daily are weakhands and over expecting buyers who thinks buying is the shortcut to massive wealth increase.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:47:38 PM

What you said is true! We do not have the same perspectives to bitcoin. There are really people see bitcoin as investment where they can earn money in short time of period. We should not see bitcoin as that, we should see the bitcoin as the new payment system.

My mind says Bitcoin will over but there are some hope will be in my inner things this will take me to some hope on weekend will not die at anytime this will be the lots of investors thoughts are also in that case so anything will happen to be kind but my opinion is bitcoin will not die at anytime.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:21:23 PM

Things I talked about:

4. Censorship

After all of these years,  do you still think that the users will let the bitcoin die? People keep saying bitcoin isndead because its price have a hard time to go up again. We should have patience to wait the market to become green again.
That’s so silly to think like this that bitcoin will end or it is now over because we have seen bitcoin since long only growing and as an investor i am proud to say that bitcoin is surviving bravely in bad days. It will never die because it’s investor will never let it die. So keep on investing no matter what the market situation is.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:08:24 AM

I think Bitcoin is not over at the moment, it's just that bitcoin has experienced a sharp decline from the price of $20,000 to $4000, so for beginners in Bitcoin it will be thought that Bitcoin is dead, but for me this is a good step to buy as much as possible, because after this Bitcoin will rise again.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:35:18 AM

At the moment it would help underdeveloped countries more than developed ones. Especially where the economy is mis managed and needs to be decentralised from thieving officials
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:35:23 AM

I think Bitcoin is not over at the moment, it's just that bitcoin has experienced a sharp decline from the price of $20,000 to $4000, so for beginners in Bitcoin it will be thought that Bitcoin is dead, but for me this is a good step to buy as much as possible, because after this Bitcoin will rise again.
bitcoin trying to make bottom at this moment,  don't to said early about bitcoin died.i think bitcoin still have bright future and we will see bitcoin price high new highest level.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:49:47 PM

bitcoin trying to make bottom at this moment,  don't to said early about bitcoin died.i think bitcoin still have bright future and we will see bitcoin price high new highest level.
Right.Instead of worrying about the current market price,let's grab this chance to earn more profits in the future by starting to purchase coins with great potentials today.The time is really favorable for us with affordable prices around.So never think about negative things based on the current market condition,this will not lasts for a long time either.Hopefully the price will rise up soon.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:26:19 PM

Bitcoin will continue and will not end, indeed many people panic and even frustrated with this decline, but there are still many new investors who believe in bitcoin and with that bitcoin will last long term.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:12:40 PM

Because at the moment it's not the end of bitcoin and altcoin because in cryptocurrency, administrators continue to support existing markets as long as possible and don't have to worry that it will end because investors will help the platform to become a bounty hunter will remain strong
what you convey in your opinion is very true no one will be able to know the development of the crypto currency in a sure and precise manner the main capital investment beliefs and patience
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:36:24 PM

Bitcoin is not over, and will never be even in the next century. It is normal for anyone to make his own suggestion about the decentralized nature. Whether to be or not to be. But that won't change its global overwhelming acceptance.

I think so, this year it was seen that the performance of bitcoin improved compared to the December drop, this proves that we still have great hopes for bitcoin, patience to wait is important for investors.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: