Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Over?  (Read 27749 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:25:18 AM

To kickstart crypto 2019 I decided to make a Bitcoin mini documentary: https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

Things I talked about:

1. Bitcoin's intrinsic value
2. How it could help underdeveloped countries
3. How it could help developed countries
4. Censorship

Now I wanna ask your opinions on my main point which is:

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8
There are many people who have doubts to the market because they thought that it will fall in this year. I think it is now impossible because the demand is continuing to grow and whales will not let the market to fall.
anything could happen in this market ,recovery or even crash again we dont know what will happen later.we just have to believed some day this market will survive again and crypto price rise again.
Yes though we really don’t know what’s gonna happen to the market but as per my information there are cent percent chances to see fast recovery. As much being over for bitcoin is concerned so I must say it’s not possible as day by day it’s network is being stronger not lower so don't think or say that bitcoin can be vanish ever.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:42:37 PM

I am not sure. but if you think the price increase is manipulation then it won't happen forever every time there is an increase there must be a decline.
and now we are in the dump phase. remember not always the price will be the same,
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:47:59 PM

I am not sure. but if you think the price increase is manipulation then it won't happen forever every time there is an increase there must be a decline.
and now we are in the dump phase. remember not always the price will be the same,
prices that continue to decline make many people pessimistic about the price of bitcoin, naturally they say that bitcoin has ended. yeah, but I think this is a temporary thing. when the price of bitcoin rises again, people will start speculating again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:56:23 PM

Well rise and fall is part of life  so no need to be worry about future it is not going to decline ever or for long term this is just temporary fall. Bitcoin is  decentralized by nature so be careful nothing is permanent just try to avoid scamming other wise people will make suffer for me bitcoin is entirely profit and an ever green currency.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:17:42 AM

prices that continue to decline make many people pessimistic about the price of bitcoin, naturally they say that bitcoin has ended. yeah, but I think this is a temporary thing. when the price of bitcoin rises again, people will start speculating again.

Many people believe bitcoin price will recover again. Financial institution already involve in this market and i am believe its just a matter of time. I am still optimistic bitcoin price will rising again because its long term investment
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:52:36 AM

Always at lower price almost one year later maybe its the way how bitcoin will be over, we have forget and tired when last time bitcoin at higher price, its why bitcoin will be over and do not have many investor for investing at bitcoin or altcoin.
wolfing

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:32:37 AM

I think Bitcoin will not end, even though the price has just decreased, surely the price will rise again because if there is a decline there will definitely be a rise even though little by little. Bitcoin will definitely continue to grow and progress, so I think Bitcoin will not end.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:46:18 AM

I think Bitcoin will not end, even though the price has just decreased, surely the price will rise again because if there is a decline there will definitely be a rise even though little by little. Bitcoin will definitely continue to grow and progress, so I think Bitcoin will not end.
Yes, agree, Bitcoin is currently only temporarily in decline, because Bitcoin has experienced a very sharp increase in 2017, so at the moment there is a resistance from the increase, namely a decline. So I won't panic in any situation in Bitcoin.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:21:18 AM

Now I wanna ask your opinions on my main point which is:

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

I don't agree.

There are many other attempts to create a cryptocurrency before, but all of them failed. Do you know why? Because they were centralized. Bitcoin was the first truly decentralized.

As it is decentralized, it cannot be shut down. A powerful government cannot shut down bitcoin now.

Proof of Work algorithm protects the network, as it is required the energy of a small country to 51% the bitcoin network.

There is no place where you can nuke with missiles and destroy bitcoin database. You can sure track some important actors and neutralize them, but it would not kill bitcoin.

Decentralization is what made bitcoin possible.

IMO, censorship resistance and lack of central authority are endgoals of a world currency, not a mean to an end.
The goal is the decentralization and the lack of central authority. This is why  bitcoin was created.

I share your idea mate. I think, it's far from over. I mean, it's true that it has been on the decline, but then, there are still some glimmers of hope as it still has positive movements happening to it, which helps it keep and increase its value from time to time. Also, I think what's happening is kind of expected since there can't be no asset that would stay in a price point so high without the chance of stabilizing and decreasing at some point to maintain a more reasonable and stable amount. I think the market is just beginning to be stable, and at some point, would have its respective constant, or near constant, values.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:29:19 PM

A recurring thing in crypto: big dump=people say btc is over, huge pump=btc is a bubble. See, people are always speculating so there's no point in arguing if bitcoin is dead or alive because its both (lol).

We've seen this before. 4 year cyle, 3/4 of the time it appreciates and 1/4 of the time it dumps. It's nearly the start of a new cycle.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:52:47 PM

A recurring thing in crypto: big dump=people say btc is over, huge pump=btc is a bubble. See, people are always speculating so there's no point in arguing if bitcoin is dead or alive because its both (lol).

We've seen this before. 4 year cyle, 3/4 of the time it appreciates and 1/4 of the time it dumps. It's nearly the start of a new cycle.

Unregulated financial market meets infinite human greed == volatility.

And yes we will hopefully start a stable growth.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Toy_evil

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:39:44 PM

No, this is not the end of Bitcoin. And only the consequence of a sharp rise. I hope after this now there will be only a stable uplift.  Cheesy
Borocoin
Copper Member

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:53:37 PM

Bitcoin will be over no faster than in 2100 Wink
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:03:25 AM

Even though there are altcoins in the crypto market that have better technology than the Bitcoin, Bitcoin will still lead position in the crypto market. It is known that the market makes a surprise every few years. About Bitcoin, I believe that we are in time to be patient and that we will be profitable in the future.
ronaldono

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:31:34 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin will collapse, if the investment decreases again. but I always thought, bitcoin would be even more advanced after going through problems this year.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:20:57 AM

Even though there are altcoins in the crypto market that have better technology than the Bitcoin, Bitcoin will still lead position in the crypto market. It is known that the market makes a surprise every few years. About Bitcoin, I believe that we are in time to be patient and that we will be profitable in the future.
and I'm also sure about that. of course they still need bitcoin for their transactions so that with the development of one altcoin they certainly still need bitcoin, so that is what causes bitcoin to remain the mother of all existing coins. therefore I think that BTTC is the safest coin to invest , even for a long time

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:37:18 PM

1. Bitcoin's intrinsic value
Since bitcoin's price isn't stable we don't actually have intrinsic value of bitcoin but sometimes bitcoin stay in a period of time in a specific price. Everyone know that there's no intrinsic value of bitcoin but we all know that it is unstable and unpredictable.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:58:38 PM

I think it's not over, bitcoin has decreased and because it is too low, bitcoin has become difficult to increase, but even though it is still in a low condition for the future it will recover again.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:20:37 PM

not! how long if bitcoin is still available and its value can't be said to end even though now the price of bitcoin is getting down and it's still difficult to experience changes

Naturally, not. When I hear about the soon coming end of Bitcoin, I want to find these pessimists and do my best to explain to them why Bitcoin will last for many years. I believe in its soon coming growth.
primeluck

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:15:23 PM

Bitcoin is useful and scarce,it will demand value and a price.The value of Bitcoin and the price of Bitcoin are not  synonymous.Always be aware of the sometimes volatile nature of the market, and never tread with funds that you cannot afford to lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: