Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Over?  (Read 27749 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:52:38 PM

Look at bitcoin now and it went upwards like a skyrocket in about 1 hour it recovered all that he lost in 2 days , isn't this nice to watch ? Bitcoin once more demonstrates that whatever happens to price and whenever someone is trying to make it look bad, always recovers and comes back stronger. There was an article published 4-5 hours ago in Forbes where a Congress man tells the world to stay away from Bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin and right after the price did a straight line upwards...coincidence ? I think Bitcoin belongs to the world and USA cannot do a thing about it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2019/10/23/congressman-warns-bitcoin-is-a-threat-to-the-us-dollar/

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 05:02:51 AM

Look at bitcoin now and it went upwards like a skyrocket in about 1 hour it recovered all that he lost in 2 days , isn't this nice to watch ? Bitcoin once more demonstrates that whatever happens to price and whenever someone is trying to make it look bad, always recovers and comes back stronger. There was an article published 4-5 hours ago in Forbes where a Congress man tells the world to stay away from Bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin and right after the price did a straight line upwards...coincidence ? I think Bitcoin belongs to the world and USA cannot do a thing about it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2019/10/23/congressman-warns-bitcoin-is-a-threat-to-the-us-dollar/
Bitcoin price in just 24Hr is a 14% higher! Bitcoin is not over! It is not dead! Specially now we have seen that Chinese  president has a good talk about blockchain I think it has a connection with a sudden price pump, i hope that bitcoin will be a bull run from now on, since we are specting it could be higher when the ber months came.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:12:13 AM

Look at bitcoin now and it went upwards like a skyrocket in about 1 hour it recovered all that he lost in 2 days , isn't this nice to watch ? Bitcoin once more demonstrates that whatever happens to price and whenever someone is trying to make it look bad, always recovers and comes back stronger. There was an article published 4-5 hours ago in Forbes where a Congress man tells the world to stay away from Bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin and right after the price did a straight line upwards...coincidence ? I think Bitcoin belongs to the world and USA cannot do a thing about it.

Bitcoin price in just 24Hr is a 14% higher! Bitcoin is not over! It is not dead! Specially now we have seen that Chinese  president has a good talk about blockchain I think it has a connection with a sudden price pump, i hope that bitcoin will be a bull run from now on, since we are specting it could be higher when the ber months came.
Altcoins are mostly dead, btc is stronger than ever.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:15:07 AM

Look at bitcoin now and it went upwards like a skyrocket in about 1 hour it recovered all that he lost in 2 days , isn't this nice to watch ? Bitcoin once more demonstrates that whatever happens to price and whenever someone is trying to make it look bad, always recovers and comes back stronger. There was an article published 4-5 hours ago in Forbes where a Congress man tells the world to stay away from Bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin and right after the price did a straight line upwards...coincidence ? I think Bitcoin belongs to the world and USA cannot do a thing about it.

Altcoins are mostly dead, btc is stronger than ever.

This is because there are lots of scam ICO's/projects, so the power of Bitcoin has come back and is increasing again, as people would love to hold and invest in Bitcoin rather than taking risk in some altcoins whom you have no idea at all when they are legit or not, or when their tokens will be stable.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:36:01 AM

Never say die to Bitcoin because it is still the best coin on the market. Due to the high dominance level of Bitcoin, the death of Bitcoin will cause a great disaster to the entire crypto market because it will go along with its huge market cap which occupies more than 50% of the entire market cap. Bitcoin still reigns and deserves all the necessary attention.
I also think the same. No one can kill bitcoin and neither it is going to fade out like fake altcoins. Here we are talking about the mother of crypto currencies. There have been times worse than the present in the journey of bitcoin so far and it did not disappear. What I believe is  that bitcoin is the future of money. It will be the face of currency in an era of pure technology. Bitcoin will exist forever now.
This would be the joke of the year if we think about bitcoin as some currency that is going to vanish in the near future just like most of the scam projects of altcoins. Bitcoin is the currency that introduced the concept of digital currencies in the world and has generated exotic revenue in no time. It will be more supported in the near future.
Yeah, it's really a big joke especially if you believe in yourself that Bitcoin will be gone and will die this year, common, we are just starting and we all know that adoption is still on going, and we are actually becoming more popular day by day and people are starting to adopt this, as well as some countries, so it's really a big joke.
For sure who will believe in such news when we all Have our own eyes and own mind to think as you said we know crypto is with us from years and till now it never has gone from the market forever it use to increase and decrease in price but bitcoin always recover again. Bitcoin is the best coin that makes a profit for the investor and with the passage of time, it becomes more popular.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:04:58 PM

I think bitcoin will survive a long way, the best thing is for people who buy the bitcoin at a lower price or even on the first exchange list and also for people who mine it when can mine with a simple pc and hold for long. And most of people are here to make some profit.
Bitcoin will never end as long as there are still many who use it in different ways, bitcoin can benefit its users so that all bitcoin users will defend it well so that bitcoin becomes strong and lasts forever.
The popularity and adoption of bitcoin continues to increase and more and more investors are coming to invest in it and there is a lot of good news about bitcoin that makes bitcoin never end.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:38:10 PM

Impossible bitcoin could be over because many investor keep trust with bitcoin, keep holding and waiting with bitcoin growing up to higher price, maybe bitcoin could be over when all country have banned bitcoin.

I guess bitcoin couldn't be over even the whole country banned it because i think some of the government already legalize it and i think sooner or later itll become a currency that a lots of people know and even invested on it. Lots of bignames also has been invested and been earning tons of bitcoin through mining so it's impossible to banned it.

And even all blocks has been mined by miners alt coins are living and still the supply and demand are balance.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:59:54 PM

As long as Bitcoins has its volatile price and everyone see's this as a worth to invest. it will still run for a long. because everyone thats still buy, hold bitcoin because of its price. they want to play like its a game if they won they get a profit. No one can outdo or replace bitcoin at this current situation that everyone needs and want bitcoin as our main currency that will be use in future. Bitcoin will remain at our oldest age and be our main virtual currency use everywhere.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Digitalasset123

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:31:21 PM

Bitcoin is not over. Its on the stage of dominance. It this stage, it tend to bring some barriers that have limited it adoption.
bohr

Merit: 257

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:23:56 PM

When you see bitcoin can move like that is very easy to understand why they think bitcoin is a threat to the world, what they are really saying is that bitcoin is a threat to the system they have created to exploit people, they do not want to see the end of it and bitcoin could bring that system to its knees if it keeps growing, years ago they treated bitcoin as something that only a few people interested in computers may like but now they are understanding that soon enough most of the population of the world will be interested in bitcoin.
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 09:30:09 AM

I think bitcoin will survive a long way, the best thing is for people who buy the bitcoin at a lower price or even on the first exchange list and also for people who mine it when can mine with a simple pc and hold for long. And most of people are here to make some profit.
Bitcoin will never end as long as there are still many who use it in different ways, bitcoin can benefit its users so that all bitcoin users will defend it well so that bitcoin becomes strong and lasts forever.
The popularity and adoption of bitcoin continues to increase and more and more investors are coming to invest in it and there is a lot of good news about bitcoin that makes bitcoin never end.

I agree with your opinion, bitcoin will not end even though there are some countries that prohibit it and despite a lot of negative news about bitcoin. everyone will realize that as time goes by, bitcoin will be increasingly known to the public. and surely the demand will increase when people realize that bitcoin is beneficial. when there are still more users and requests, I think it's impossible that bitcoin will end soon.

The true value of Bitcoin will realize in the future,  it will never end as it will be like gold that will treasure forever. Bitcoin still have a long way to go, it will still regulate and some countries will make it as legal tender, in the future we can see a lot of Bitcoin ATMs, and most of businesses will use this a more of payment..

I have already discussed a similar topic on the neironix.io , and I completely agree with you, bitcoin has only been at the very beginning of its historical formation, gold has already been 10 thousand years old, and bitcoin 10, so that bitcoin will still show its own.

https://neironix.io/
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:42:43 AM

for now, bitcoin does look like that, no matter how later it develops, we can see when bitcoin has been maxed out. now bitcoin is like mastering payment instruments, and online investment systems, moreover people are preparing for halving that will happen in 2020. for now, bitcoin looks like it will last for a very long period of time, even so many people, and investors just starting to learn bitcoin.
KWeenk

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:16:27 AM

The screenshot was taken March 15, 2016 and depicts Office Depot's Intermediary Category Page. In total, we've reviewed 49 of Office Depot's design elements. To see them all, visit the full Office Depot UX case study.
DrJunker

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:30:10 AM

Of course it's impossible to predict the future, but there are many indicators that can help guide the general directionof where the market is likely to go. remember, it's all about probabilities.
So you have to ask yourself: What events might be about to transpire that would cause people to really want to buy a bunch of Bitcoin? And what to do with it?
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:12:03 PM

for now, bitcoin does look like that, no matter how later it develops, we can see when bitcoin has been maxed out. now bitcoin is like mastering payment instruments, and online investment systems, moreover people are preparing for halving that will happen in 2020. for now, bitcoin looks like it will last for a very long period of time, even so many people, and investors just starting to learn bitcoin.

Bitcoin for 10 years has been the king of cryptocurrency, and thru this years that passed, we can say that it gained the trust of most investors, gain the trust of some countries, and some businessmen.

In this upcoming halving, there is a big speculation that the value of it will increase more and the demand will be doubled next year and it is possible as people now chooses Bitcoin over altcoins.
Tungsten-1

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:19:56 PM

I agree with your opinion, bitcoin will not end even though there are some countries that prohibit it and despite a lot of negative news about bitcoin. everyone will realize that as time goes by, bitcoin will be increasingly known to the public. and surely the demand will increase when people realize that bitcoin is beneficial. when there are still more users and requests, I think it's impossible that bitcoin will end soon.
Ofcourse it is impossible that bitcoin will end easily as going to the past of bitcoin we will come to know that bitcoin has faced a lot of difficulty and there were a lot of hurdles in its path, the governments were not ready to accept it but still bitcoin survive in that era, and now is the time of modern era and I think the bitcoin usage has increased much more, every second knows that what is bitcoin and invested their money in bitcoin, so bitcoin will not end.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:45:58 PM

The true value of Bitcoin will realize in the future,  it will never end as it will be like gold that will treasure forever. Bitcoin still have a long way to go, it will still regulate and some countries will make it as legal tender, in the future we can see a lot of Bitcoin ATMs, and most of businesses will use this a more of payment..
Yeah, The future of bitcoin is so bright because all over the world, crypto currencies are recognized generally with bitcoin. It is so popular that even countries with shattering economies are taking help of it for stabilizing their economy. Venezuela has build up bitcoin ATM which means this is going to come in trend soon. Such steps will spread awareness among people and is going to increase worth of bitcoin.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:12:20 AM

As long as Bitcoins has its volatile price and everyone see's this as a worth to invest. it will still run for a long. because everyone thats still buy, hold bitcoin because of its price. they want to play like its a game if they won they get a profit. No one can outdo or replace bitcoin at this current situation that everyone needs and want bitcoin as our main currency that will be use in future. Bitcoin will remain at our oldest age and be our main virtual currency use everywhere.
Bitcoin still exist several years later with many investor keep investing with bitcoin, when investor have resign and stop for investing with bitcoin I think is the time for bitcoin is over, but impossible bitcoin will be over because price of bitcoin today still on higher price and many investor get profit with bitcoin investing, maybe for ten years later bitcoin become interested investment way to increase our money.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 09:26:50 AM

Bitcoin still exist several years later with many investor keep investing with bitcoin, when investor have resign and stop for investing with bitcoin I think is the time for bitcoin is over, but impossible bitcoin will be over because price of bitcoin today still on higher price and many investor get profit with bitcoin investing, maybe for ten years later bitcoin become interested investment way to increase our money.
bitcoin will never over as long as blockchain stay updated by many stakesholder.moreover recently,china released statement that support blockchain developtmen.so in my opinion ,we still in early developtment and we will pass long journey for blockchain and  bitcoin developtment.its still have a chance for bitcoin that legalized and accepted as payment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:03:35 AM

I just got a new idea that can help you and everyone feel more secure about bitcoin instead of looking at charts and news all day.
Bitcoin will not die because behind it is a series of dark forces with lots of money. It is the factor that led to the value of Bitcoin surging from 2017 to now.
and especially what bad organizations support will not die unless the government starts participating and investigating.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: