Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 11:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a BAG HOLDER? Here's a New Year's gift for you.  (Read 180 times)
carbonzero (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:05:38 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 06:37:38 AM by carbonzero

TLDR; we're swapping your bags for a coin of actual value. A generous ratio too, not peanuts. Anyway, keep reading!

THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL ONLY SOLE PURPOSE OF THE COIN/ PROJECT. THIS IS ONLY A PROMOTION FOR THE NEW YEAR!

First and foremost, happy new year everyone. Hope 2019 is full of blessings and prosperity for you and your loved ones.

It's the New Year and we're all setting our own personal resolutions. And so is our project, Carbon Zero. We're setting a New Year's resolution for crypto as a whole. No more failed investments. No more one-weeker crypto investments. We don't want people to look from the outside and say "look at all these crypto projects that are worth nothing". We want to end that. We want people to trust crypto again. We want to clean up crypto in exchange for something of value. That is, something that people are eager to participate in and not feel like they're doing the "last resort". And not feel like they're just "gonna hold these bags for another few years hoping something will happen".

We know that you invested your life savings into a coin named "ABCDEFG" that promised to "bring crypto to mass adoption and make you rich in 24 hours". Then all of a sudden you're holding strong and then your $1,000 investment turns into $50 just like that. Then you keep holding hoping to sell at $100 (90% loss). Then it goes to $5. That's unfortunate, but we're not here to criticize other projects or condemn other leaders for allowing a project to fail. We're just here to help the average Joe Shmoe (or Suzie) get something for their buck. You invested $1,000 hoping one day it'll be $10,000 and due to unforeseen circumstances now you're being told they're worth $1? How is that fair? How are we going to even help?

We're a fully developed blockchain project focused on carbon credits & carbon offsets. This matters to you because that's the coin you're swapping into. We have a white paper that you can read if that interests you. Anyway, apart from our main goal, we started a Crypto Salvation Program called #save-my-investment in honor of the New Year. Meaning, we're willing to turn your nothing into something with a generous and considerable swap. Everybody is holding a bag. Join our Discord to learn more and chat with the team about potentially turning your bags into real money.

Ultimately, we just want people to let go of all of their anger and negative energy that they're holding towards anybody or anything. Start fresh and start a new page in your life. And keep crypto going strong.

https://discord.gg/wdzgG7a
carbonzero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:07:57 PM

-reserved-
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:08:25 PM

lol riiiiight.

and by the way, this project/coin idea has already been done.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:11:32 PM

Oh sweet! Another swap coin. I hope this does better than the many before it.
carbonzero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:35:54 AM

lol riiiiight.

It's not a swap coin. Do you guys even read? It's a promotion we're doing for New Years. You swap your bags of dead coins for CZE coins with a 3 to 6 months lock. Completely unrelated to the actual premise of the coin. We're focused on carbon credits, I believe I even put it in bold letters in the third paragraph, did you read that? It doesn't seem so.

Either way, you're being offered a solution to your failed investments. Take it or leave it. We don't benefit from your decision either way. Only you do. If you have a better solution to your dead coin bags, please do let me know.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:40:24 AM

lol riiiiight.

It's not a swap coin. Do you guys even read? It's a promotion we're doing for New Years. You swap your bags of dead coins for CZE coins with a 3 to 6 months lock. Completely unrelated to the actual premise of the coin. We're focused on carbon credits, I believe I even put it in bold letters in the third paragraph, did you read that? It doesn't seem so.

Either way, you're being offered a solution to your failed investments. Take it or leave it. We don't benefit from your decision either way. Only you do. If you have a better solution to your dead coin bags, please do let me know.

I do, thanks.
carbonzero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:43:15 AM

I do, thanks.

Curious - when somebody offers you help, do you tell them to "f*** off"? You strike me as that kind of individual. Anyway, wish you luck!
mhannigan

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 06:45:59 AM

It's not a swap like you're thinking. The project already exists. What they are doing is a good thing, but if I were you, I would let my cynicism stop me from benefiting in any way.
mhannigan

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 06:53:34 AM

Be careful who you offer a helping hand to. Remember, it's this group of people - in these forums - that are collectively responsible for the manipulation and subsequent tanking of crypto.

People that have the time to comment negatively on every topic are generally the low-life crypto criminals that caused the problems with dead coins in the first place - largley in China and Russia where criminal behavior is the only way to make a living without the government raiding your house and killing your children because you've exceeded the permitted offspring quota.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: