Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am a newbie for bitcoin. Friends please clear my doubts  (Read 602 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:23:56 AM

Friends all we know bitcoin is transaction is not allowed in india. only few indian companies are available that also require KYC. I dont want my details to get exposed. i have some doubt in purchasing bitcoins. I have listed my doubts below please clarify it.

1. If someone buys bitcoin from blockchain in another country,for example (US blockchain user). And if they send bitcoin to my wallet address(Indian block chain user). Can I able to receive bitcoin or not
2.If I receive the bitcoin from that user. can I able to send it to other wallet id such as zebpay or coinbase or localbitcoins etc..

Please clarify these doubts as soon as possible.

Thanx in advance

If you want to invest in Bitcoin without getting KYC, then i think you can buy directly from the users in Localbitcoins.com site, their you purchase directly from the users with transferring amount to their bank directly, so their is no cryptocurrency trade details in your transaction and you can show as any type of purchased from that user in account. This way you can safely buy and sell your bitcoins without getting notice by any law authorities.

Right now this is the only best way of buying and selling bitcoin can be done in India through people to people transaction.
Kyc is now important because of the laws and regulations of some country. In my country, you need to pass first the kyc in order for you to buy bitcoins. It is not a matter because your identity is safe and secured.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:41:48 AM

Everyone helped you already. But when I was reading this thread something has came to my mind.

I think we can create a guide about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. And it should include everything. From Newbie to Advanced. It would be great.

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:55:18 AM

Forget KYC, death to bitcoin KYC. If you use whatsAPP or Telegram in India, look for some trusted friends you know and start buying and selling bitcoin using a trusted escrow admin. For all the questions you just asked, you can send and receive bitcoin without your identity been revealed and as long as you have bitcoin in any wallet, you can send anywhere. In my country, I bye-pass KYC to buy and sell the bitcoin.

Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:16:26 AM

yes ... the most important thing is we are looking for friends who are able to explain us fully, what and how is bitcoin

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:04:30 AM

Friends all we know bitcoin is transaction is not allowed in india. only few indian companies are available that also require KYC. I dont want my details to get exposed. i have some doubt in purchasing bitcoins. I have listed my doubts below please clarify it.

1. If someone buys bitcoin from blockchain in another country,for example (US blockchain user). And if they send bitcoin to my wallet address(Indian block chain user). Can I able to receive bitcoin or not
2.If I receive the bitcoin from that user. can I able to send it to other wallet id such as zebpay or coinbase or localbitcoins etc..

Thanx in advance
The answer for this are both YES!
Yes, you can receive bitcoin from any sender as long as you have the valid address.
and Yes, you can also send bitcoin to anyone as long as you have the funds.
I don’t know much about the policy on your place but I think bitcoin not really illegal in India since as you said they are some companies that still using cryptocurrency. Don’t be scared, just put your extra money and be more confident, better to invest now.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:23:52 AM

Thanx in advance
Yes you can receive bitcoin transactions from the user of any country. The blockchain guarantees the anonymity of the transaction. Then you can dispose of your bitcoins as you like as many exchanges to enter bitcoin and withdraw verification is not required.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: