Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!!  (Read 26601 times)
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:56:09 PM

In investing, we have our own way of trading on altcoin or Bitcoin that we hold, some of them have long and short term terms, in my opinion depending on the situation and market prices. the statement above is indeed a good way to make money quickly but still requires careful calculation. Basically it's better to sell when you can get more than 10% profit than holding it too long.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:16:58 PM

This idea that people should stop holding coins may not really work for everyone. One of the reasons is that not everyone knows how to trade just as you suggested . Apart from this, holding method has been a good way of making much profit for many crypto hodlers depending on how long each person can  hold. As an investor ,I enjoyed holding coins because it has greatly benefitted me beyond imagination. I don't know how to trade, so as I invest into coins, I hold to make greater and better profit. Hence, different people have ways through which they make their money in crypto without necessarily trading.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Orcunland

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:28:09 PM

I believe that hodling is the best option that we are ever going to get. I couldn't have earn enough from day trading. So, I have no option in other words Smiley
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:35:10 PM

to really keep long-term coins in this market is complete madness and you will surely lose them

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:46:50 PM

Only 20 days you earned 100 percentage profits I should say you are trading guru. But that's really so hard to make it 5% daily profits. I can't earned daily but only possible 1 %.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:53:23 PM

I believe that hodling is the best option that we are ever going to get. I couldn't have earn enough from day trading. So, I have no option in other words Smiley
I agree hold is now the best strategy, you can earn a large percentage in the future, the main thing is to buy the right coins and keep up to the peak price , I think very soon will start a new bullish trend , I believe somewhere in 2020 .

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:44:41 AM

I know that, there is a few % increase to go up in a few days and then sell for that small profit. but for hodlers, we have to hodl long-term for huge profit. indeed in 1-2 months, not necessarily 100% up. but it's still a big possibility to get huge profit. but I still appreciate you trading.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:18:32 AM

That's some interesting number. I only make 0.5-1% a day and that's my maximum and you make 5%. Interesting.

Holding would be a bad choice when you are investing in a shitcoin. Hold strategy does work, it would be a different story if you invest in something like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other old cryptocurrency there that have proven their worth. Also, when to invest is an important factor to add.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:26:40 AM

Sometimes Holding coins is a better decision than dumping its coins. Because if this coin got pumped we can get more profit than when we dumping at the current price...

But, make sure only holding coins that have the potential will pump in the next day (they will have upcoming news or update that can make FOMO)...
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:34:02 AM

You say like that "Stop Holding Coins" you haven't felt the top coin you bought until now has not returned to the path, for some people will be more interested in holding coins and some of them traded to increase profits, and hopefully you are always lucky and I still appreciate your trade.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:39:58 AM

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.
Well, this sounds great at first, but it isn't true. If it would be true, everyone would be rich and no one would go to work anymore. It is possible to make 5% a day but it won't work in the long run. Most traders are getting greedy and have finally a very big loss. Almost every trader has a loss in the long run.

Trading is risk to have a big loss of coins, I can't recommend it.

HODL!
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:55:13 AM

In fact, the day trade caused me to lose 20% of the funds in 2018 . encryption is very unstable. it is difficult for us to truly grasp the laws of market changes. For most people, it is not suitable for use.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:10:38 AM

Everyone has their own view related holding or daily trading. I don't use a certain strategy in investment or trading, we should adapt with current trends on market. I am holding bitcoin but sometimes I trade it to buy altcoins if I think there is a good chance to gain better profits on other coins. So, in this case, my strategy is not always holding but there is a time to sell. Moreover, I will sell my holding coins more than 50% for Fiat if I think the rates are good enough to sell.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:58:32 AM

Daily transactions bring huge profits but also potential risks. In order to be able to make a daily transaction you need a great amount of knowledge, always learning and lots of luck. Unfortunately, there are very few people who qualify.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:01:44 AM

5% a day, sorry I have misread? If you can keep it like that after only one year you will become a millionaire. This is impossible

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:04:55 AM

This is very true because  no we have to face out new reality , which is there no good reason to be hodling any coin now,  even bitcoin,  the market is terrible now and all we have to do is wait for a more stable market
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 07:17:17 AM

If i stop holding coins right now it means i accepted more than %90 loss and the remaining part is not that big. So i don't think it is an option, at least for me.

bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:23:25 AM

Yes, mate at this movement every coin prices are at the bottom level. So if you are still holding coins don't forget to think relevant to those projects. The reason is if the projects have not good roadmaps and plans we can't think pump time for those. So convert those coins to good potential coins and hold.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:06:04 AM

Every must devise an investment strategy that will suit his/her needs. The basic hodler strategy will leave your hard wallet very thin, at least in the short run.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:28:28 AM

We know, practice makes perfect. If we trade daily or occasionally then we can learn more. But !! it's not for newbies or unexpert traders. I think it's too risky then Holding. I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying there are need experience and knowledge to do that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: