Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:56:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!!  (Read 26602 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:09:46 AM

Day trading is a very tricky thing and requires a lot of things that people don't have.

#1 it requires money.  Most crypto investors did their best just to scrounge up a couple thousand to invest.
They have a hard time taking out even more on top of that.

#2 It requires time.  In order to really take advantage of day trading, you have to monitor exchanges consistently.
This is hard to do when you have a full time job and family.

#3 it requires patience and discipline.  You have to stick to your buy ins and cash outs no matter what.
Most people don't have the discipline to do this.

#4 It requires the ability to read trading volume and interpret data.

Obviously, this is why most people lose in day trading rather than win.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:11:08 AM

if you stop holding a coin, you will release it or you will replace another activity that can be profitable. In my opinion, the current situation is better to keep holding your coins until the market recovers.

You will benefit and you will not lose if you defend it, even though it requires extensive patience, because waiting for the market to recover takes a long time. people are waiting for the market to rise, and those who are impatient, he won't hold a coin anymore.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:14:03 AM

Many people are impatient because they see the condition of the market that is still red until now, they can't wait to hold and choose cut loss, but for me hold is a strategy that must be done in order to get big profits.
It was to long for now the market was in red situation so that one of us in here are going to hold of some token they have for now. But it came up this will be the best strategy as you said. And true holding is the best way than to sell it early.
You must know that not all coins will recover. some coins may continue to fall and stay in a low position. if you think your coin has no
future, then the cutlose is something good. not by holding it. so you have to analyze it first before making choice..
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:18:34 AM

Holding actuality best way to make good profit in the long term,  but we should be know the trend of the market and we have to know when should be start and finish.  Currently all crypto dumped hard and the market cap of crypto going down  nearly 1/8 so actually now is best times to start buys and hold for 1 to 2 year. Just like trading,  we should be have knowledge when hold any coin.

Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:20:44 AM

Certainly, with all the coins, this will not happen, there are those who fall victimly, well, or, of course, constantly grow. Only on btc, if you see that the recession has gone, there is a chance to see a small + in a few hours, you really have to not be lazy and watch over it. This is my opinion
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:38:07 AM

If you are saying that we should dump our coins, then it's a big no, that way will makes the market became even worse.
The best choice would be to make another investment, so the price of the coins will also increase.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:44:10 AM

If you dont hold and go for sell then thing are word even more. Great you dont ger the price you want and Second it will create dump even more.i think we should want for that period where the market become healthy and it is in a position to absorb these coin and will deliver good return

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:54:04 AM

Whether or not you adopt a holding strategy or day trade depends on how much time and expertise you have because the latter is not for everyone, but you are right in suggesting it's better to make smaller margins if you are day trading in the current market climate as you're likely to achieve this much more consistently

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:44:59 AM

holding your coins is only 20% of your total assets, depending on you.
everyone has different ways to make money from crypto, hodl or trading. if you want to trade, just traded all your assets. but if you prefer to hold all coins, just 10% or 20% more than that you will lose a lot.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:04:20 AM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

You have a great point on that mate. It is better to start and make a new strategy now and do the trading method on this bear market. Don't just rely in holding because it will takes a lot of time before the bull run comes again. Trading will surely help us in gaining profits little by little.
phuonganhdpa
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:13:27 AM

Thank for sharing. Your strategy is great. But I don't think everyone can do it like you. If everyone tries to do it like you, the result is no one can do in that way
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:04:33 AM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

Stop holding coins, start holding values. Well, go to learn trading as there is huge value not price. You can say the market is uptrend when you know its analysis. Then after this, you can earn allot based from your skills in trading.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:21:41 AM

Trading does not work so well for everybody and besides it's risky as well you could earn so much and could also lose.more than you expect I stand with the hodl team
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:55:25 PM

But in every case, it is gonna not happen. Its people choice or decision, which method gonna suit them it's on their ability. Simply they will choose that method which is gonna help them to generate revenue. So it's their choice to do trading or holding.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:03:00 PM

Do this if you have that much time to watch the market everytime. It will surely profitable but the amount of time and stress are also high. You must choose the right coin to increase in minutes and it doesnt take seconds to learn. I guess youre old in this industry and just new in forum. But anyways, good job for that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:06:25 PM

Well trading is much profitable than holding of course, but it requires much time and if you are busy with your work you can hold coins that have potential. And if you have free time to trade then do it. Holding a coin/token has a high chance that will give you 1000% or more profit in the long run.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:12:50 PM

Thanks, remain safe.

I think this is dependent on the potential of the coins you are hodling. I am hodler of many coins that I have accumulated over the years. By from time to time, I do some trading to increase my assets in this bearish market situation. If your good in trading then I would suggest it as an alternative to holding.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:28:37 PM

Thanks, remain safe.

everyone has their own way to invest, some have short term trade and some hold for the long term. and each coin is different from the market. there are those that rise quickly and some rise long. so, it all depends on you who did it
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:40:48 PM

We all make mistakes but we gain experience and wisdom from them. The experience I received last year - you cannot hold a coin for a very long time.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:45:18 PM

I dont agree with your opinion, because if you want to get profit you must hold your coin. And if you dont believe on cryptocurrency you can walk out and find other asset investment you think will make you profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: