Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!!  (Read 26601 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:00:59 AM

since the market has not improved, I have not taken the steps you intended. I mean, trading is a high risk it's not easy to do that, I myself rather than having to trade especially not having better skills,  I switched to long-term investments even though it took a long time to make a profit. at least my funds are safe.
I like holding as a strategy since it is simple for everyone to understand and to execute but if you really want to get profits then it makes sense to become a trader and while there is no denying there are huge risks at the same time the rewards that you can get in this bear market are worth it so if you can use the time we have to improve your skills as a trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 02:11:52 AM

When everything is holding then it will look less good. nobody makes requests on market activity and prefer to wait for the results and hoping the increase. but it certainly could not be accomplished easily because when there is not trade then the market will be quiet alone. start actively in trade will be of help and deliver results more than wait and hold without knowing when the results come in.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:14:31 AM

since the market has not improved, I have not taken the steps you intended. I mean, trading is a high risk it's not easy to do that, I myself rather than having to trade especially not having better skills,  I switched to long-term investments even though it took a long time to make a profit. at least my funds are safe.
I like holding as a strategy since it is simple for everyone to understand and to execute but if you really want to get profits then it makes sense to become a trader and while there is no denying there are huge risks at the same time the rewards that you can get in this bear market are worth it so if you can use the time we have to improve your skills as a trader.

there is nothing wrong when people decided to make a holdings since the market is too low and when the market of btc or eth raise up those holders will celebrate. But since we dont know when the market will recover it is better to do trading, you can earn better quantity coins while the market is quiet.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:36:16 AM

Everyone has a different strategy and in the current market conditions, there is not much I can do. Trading is a risk, but trading now can make me profitable. Even though I'm lucky every day is only a little, but this is very useful in the current situation. And all decisions are yours.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:13:54 AM

Everyone has a different strategy and in the current market conditions, there is not much I can do. Trading is a risk, but trading now can make me profitable. Even though I'm lucky every day is only a little, but this is very useful in the current situation. And all decisions are yours.
I'm happy to know that you are profitable trading despite the market condition.
Day trader is more profitable at this time I guess because they can make money with the price dumping and pumping from time to time.
I wish to have more skills, but I'm just here to stick with my strategy to hold.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:25:43 AM

I think i'm not so agree with what your idea to stop hodling coins. I believe to hodl or not is the right of everyone.
When someone already believe that hodling is a good decision cause they believe that it will be a good things in the future, then that would be really fine.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:47:43 AM

you're right, everyone does have their own strategies, so do you and me. just like you, every day i get a little profit by utilizing the current market situation.

but the profit i got was not because of the increase in the value of my money but the increasing number of coins in my wallet. it is very risky and very tiring, but i hope that in the future the market will improve and the value of my coins will be greater and the amount of my money will increase.

roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:53:12 AM

I think i'm not so agree with what your idea to stop hodling coins. I believe to hodl or not is the right of everyone.
When someone already believe that hodling is a good decision cause they believe that it will be a good things in the future, then that would be really fine.
different beliefs so they are free to make their choices, but before you do that, you have to think about the best for the future.
look for safe and profitable steps so just do the strategy, if you stop holding at a time like this you can lose and in the future you can regret it, you have to think about it.

Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:22:48 AM

actually to survive or leave the market by selling assets is a decision for them. because they themselves will speculate whether they will profit or even lose. and we must not forbit it

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:25:25 AM

Well trading is much profitable than holding of course, but it requires much time and if you are busy with your work you can hold coins that have potential. And if you have free time to trade then do it. Holding a coin/token has a high chance that will give you 1000% or more profit in the long run.
Well there is no problem even your busy because you can set your order on the value you want, if that reach then it is going to sold then. You can stop holding if trading is your choice and see little profit when the price increase. Though longer time of keeping can give huge profit but you are not sure about it unless you hold the potential coin.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:56:37 AM

All people have different strategies on the cryptocurrency market, some prefer to trade actively, and make trading their primary goal, and for others the trading option is not suitable because they do not know how to do this, and then HOLD be suitable for them. Everyone has their own strategy.

Sometimes, I deal with the day trading, but I prefer to hold the main cryptocurrencies. I am sure that Ethereum and Bitcoin will go to the Moon this year. That is why, HODLING them is the best decision.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:13:49 AM

All people have different strategies on the cryptocurrency market, some prefer to trade actively, and make trading their primary goal, and for others the trading option is not suitable because they do not know how to do this, and then HOLD be suitable for them. Everyone has their own strategy.

Sometimes, I deal with the day trading, but I prefer to hold the main cryptocurrencies. I am sure that Ethereum and Bitcoin will go to the Moon this year. That is why, HODLING them is the best decision.
Yes, this is a good strategy,but as long as you hodl these coins, the author of this post will be able to earn even more by selling 5% more of the value of the coin.I believe that in such a volatile market this is the right strategy.Just in this situation you need to have trading skills.Without them, alas, you can just spend everything and win nothing

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:20:32 AM

In an unstable market situation, seeking profits is very difficult. Holding coins for the long term also has risks. But for me personally also trade and hold coins. I hold coins that I think have the potential to grow in the future. I also trade because it makes a profit.

maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:42:31 AM

Absolutely right, you have stop for holding your altcoin or your asset, never hold it for long time because many altcoin and token have scam after holding and delist at many exchange market, sell your coin after reach the ICO price.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:03:50 AM

Absolutely right, you have stop for holding your altcoin or your asset, never hold it for long time because many altcoin and token have scam after holding and delist at many exchange market, sell your coin after reach the ICO price.
Lol, most of the people are not even intended to hold coins because they are panic seller! Most of them are not a great holder.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:04:56 AM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

Actually, you've done good mate but for your information not all of us have full of time to look in the crypto market or executing trading. Holding a coins like bitcoin is not lazy doing, it is one of the way to earn profits here in crypto, if you're already comfortable in your daily trading, then go. Mine your own business because somebody had a stable job and doesn't have enough time like yours.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:35:23 AM

As of now i'm feel being losing some of my profit because of holding some of coins and until now some of them are not totally increase the price. Maybe this will going to be shitcoins and no value until all. But if we believe to our coins so must better to hold.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:56:28 AM

Well trading is much profitable than holding of course, but it requires much time and if you are busy with your work you can hold coins that have potential. And if you have free time to trade then do it. Holding a coin/token has a high chance that will give you 1000% or more profit in the long run.
Well there is no problem even your busy because you can set your order on the value you want, if that reach then it is going to sold then. You can stop holding if trading is your choice and see little profit when the price increase. Though longer time of keeping can give huge profit but you are not sure about it unless you hold the potential coin.
The trend of 2018 really bring big downfall to those who holds their assets after 2017, people who got fucked with this strong bearish movements are really frustrated about what happen, losing 80% or more with the actual amount that you invested and seeing the trend to keep moving down will make
you to stay away and sell out with panics, but for those truly believes and still hoping that in the future their assets will rise back again it will need a lots of courage and dedications to do that.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:07:49 PM

I will not take the advise of not holding. Instead, either you want to hold or sell, it is very essential to do your research before making any decision or following someone else's decision.
I do not believe in people telling me what to do and then to follow dogmatically.
You might sell and blame yourself for selling too early and the reverse might be the case when you hold. So DYOR.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:17:06 PM

Well, I will say that is your own opinion. I have seen my coin risen to a certain reasonable amount before the price fall began and I know the worth of it. For me to now sell at a so ridiculous value now, I will rather hodl it and forget it in my wallet until the price is better.  What I will sell today and later be regretting. I will not sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: