Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!!  (Read 26601 times)
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:19:58 PM

As of now i'm feel being losing some of my profit because of holding some of coins and until now some of them are not totally increase the price. Maybe this will going to be shitcoins and no value until all. But if we believe to our coins so must better to hold.
Right now it’s very hard to believe to any project because no one develops themselves or makes any technological updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:20:57 PM

I think it's also profitable to hold altcoins but it's not so fast that you can earn especially now that the bitcoin price has fallen so all altcoins in coinmarket can earn us a hold if we buy altcoins that are longterm like of xrp bitcoin and if you buy an altcoin that holds you make sure it is potentially so that if the bitcoin price increases you can earn a lot to hold it now buy altcoin longterm and just hold it so big to be our profit When bitcoin increases, it can be trading profitable but now it's hard to see altcoin ns because low price of bitcoin today.

labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:22:10 PM

surely they know how they manage their coins, I'm not sure if they hold a long-term altcoin and I don't think some of them do it all. Your advice is good, I agree that holding long term is too stupid at least once in a while we trade.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:29:21 PM

surely they know how they manage their coins, I'm not sure if they hold a long-term altcoin and I don't think some of them do it all. Your advice is good, I agree that holding long term is too stupid at least once in a while we trade.

in my opinion long-term investment is not bound by time, whenever the coin rises high then sell, that's what I do. so I also don't recommend continuing to hold the coins we have.
if it's a long-term investment without checking the market and will only sell it in the future, then it's saving.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:50:20 PM

If no one is hodling coin, then the whole market will be flooded with supply without demand and that's a detriment to the crypto market ditto to stock market as well. So directly or indirectly one still has to hodl for a period of time, everyone of us can't sell at the same time and we won't all buy at the same.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:58:21 PM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

right, I suppose trading is more effective then just keeping coins. anyway, if a coin falls you will lose money, but trading will give you a chance to gain something.
there are a lot of exchanges now, you can choose between them.

and sure you can try b2bx =)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:05:51 PM

Due to the crypto is not same as the stock market, you never know when will the market growing or market decline, you only can make the decision, buy the coins in the lowest price and sell it in the highest price, but it you want the big money, I would like to buy the altcoins for the long term investment.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 03:58:19 PM

Holding coins to me is the best now, especially if you are buying them now because the prices have all gone down, in no sooner time, once the bearish market is over, you will be in huge profit because you held it during the dip. So my advice is to hold more useful coins.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:25:44 PM

If you cannot trade, you should hold your coins to get profit. There are so much people that cannot trade on this forum, so let them hold their coins, because it can also be profitable and contains much less risks than trading.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:37:53 PM

If you cannot trade, you should hold your coins to get profit. There are so much people that cannot trade on this forum, so let them hold their coins, because it can also be profitable and contains much less risks than trading.
That's one pros of this strategy. People who don't know how to trade or not comfortable doing it would rather just buy a lot of coins when they're cheap and be a bagholder for the rest of their lives. We have seen this strategy really works, you just have to listen to stories of old members here who just kept buying coins and holding it till 2017 and then book their profits, so absolutely nothing's wrong with holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:58:51 PM

Trading is a good strategy to increase your portfolio. Daily 5% profit is extraordinary.
It is not impossible but not possible each day. You are not mentioning how do you calculate
the days when you are not making profit at all or producing a loss. Those who trade we all
know that there are such days as well. I would like to learn from you how you have a 20 days
winning trading series.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:23:27 AM

yes you can make money in trading, but it is risky too, some of us here don't know how to trade especially newbies in crypto world, holding is an easy strategy to make profit.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:27:56 AM

Completely agree, I used to be holdler and it didn't payoff well, take your profit and hold some for 'just in case' cases.

Sometimes you might even have to sell at loss, remember it is better to sell at some loss than to get completely wiped out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:39:51 AM

Your day trading strategy is not suitable for large amounts of money. u must reduce your profits and use them to complete the transaction quickly. Otherwise u are also at risk.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:02:15 AM

right what you say, it's time now to start trading,
Because of what?
because the market is not stable, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down,
but this is the art,
and when we hold the market condition unclear, the asset will fall further.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:17:41 AM

right what you say, it's time now to start trading,
Because of what?
because the market is not stable, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down,
but this is the art,
and when we hold the market condition unclear, the asset will fall further.
but you must remain vigilant because if you don't pay attention you will lose a good moment so you will fall. if you know the strategy for trading, you can get results, even if only a little, but it is a good thing rather than doing nothing and cannot produce.
do any activity that can make money, maybe it's the best.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:28:01 AM

Completely agree, I used to be holdler and it didn't payoff well, take your profit and hold some for 'just in case' cases.

Sometimes you might even have to sell at loss, remember it is better to sell at some loss than to get completely wiped out.
sell while price crashing make us avoid suffering big loss, if price continue goes down.holding coins sometime didnt give us any benefit.just move following market movement will make us surivive in this market.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:31:16 AM

Perhaps this is good advice to start trading on a crypto exchange, but the fact is that in order to make a profit in a bear market you need to have knowledge. 5% per day is a very high result, it would be great to hear what strategy can bring such a profit, learn the tools you use and the resources on which you get knowledge.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:04:13 AM

Well, I will say that is your own opinion. I have seen my coin risen to a certain reasonable amount before the price fall began and I know the worth of it. For me to now sell at a so ridiculous value now, I will rather hodl it and forget it in my wallet until the price is better.  What I will sell today and later be regretting. I will not sell it.
Based on the fact that cryptocurrency has a high price volatility, trade is the most profitable, but also the most risky in this kind of activity. However, in order to successfully engage in trade, we need good market knowledge and relevant experience. Not everyone has enough time to engage in trade. Most will either hold the cryptocurrency until a certain point, or engage in trading periodically.
Given the current stagnant state of the cryptocurrency market, for most people it is now very difficult to engage in trade.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:09:17 AM

I do not think your strategy is appliable to the most members of crypto community. Trading requires a good skill and not many people have it, while when holding you just need to analyze the project only once and invest in it. It is much safer than trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: