Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!!  (Read 26601 times)
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:36:44 AM

yes, stop to keep your coins, especially if the coins are just junk coins. you won't get anything even if you hold it back for a very long time. Even if your coins as long as they are valuable.

beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:48:30 AM

Thank you for advice and personal experience author. I agree, trading cryptocurrency is more profitable and profitable than hodling coins, especially in the bear market. But this is provided that you know how to trade, otherwise there is a high probability of losing their money.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:05:42 AM

In cryptocurrency space the ends justify the means ,crypto is meant for only the strongs, presently if you don't hodl your coins and you are not a good trader you will lose out on the long run ,don't sell your holding unless you have gain profits ,it doesn't make any sense selling off to lose

LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:22:49 AM

Hodling is the best way to gain more profits but it depends on the coins which you are holding if that coin has a potential.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:34:23 AM

Trading is not suitable for everyone, most of those who are hodling now do not have the skills to trade in the crypto market, so if we all start trading now, then most of us will lose our money. Everyone should do the work that he is doing well. It seems to me that the profit from trading Bitcoin/USDT per month cannot reach 100%, because the price of Bitcoin changes within a few percent during a month, and even if you constantly guess the future price, it is unlikely that you will receive a profit of 100%.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:37:56 AM

Given the current market condition , you are right in your assertions.
Although prior to 2018, holding was one of the best profit strategies..you make more profit when you hold for long but it's unfortunate that the market condition of 2018 has made mess of that .
Now , holding seems not to be profitable.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:39:24 AM

In cryptocurrency space the ends justify the means ,crypto is meant for only the strongs, presently if you don't hodl your coins and you are not a good trader you will lose out on the long run ,don't sell your holding unless you have gain profits ,it doesn't make any sense selling off to lose

Not everyone can hold their investments in the long term. I think that this is the biggest mistake of new investors. They plan their investment period badly. Mostly, everyone wants to buy, sell quickly and, of course, earn a lot. Unfortunately, it sometimes happens that to get out of the investment without a loss, you have to wait much longer. They are not prepared for it and have to sell at a loss.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:25:48 AM

Now it’s hard to trade I tried. The price now and then goes beyond the channel up or down, which adversely affects the receipt of profit or the correct placement of buy or sell orders.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:03:09 PM

I think it's to hold crypto currency. The reason is the price is low and those who invested in crypto, they are hoping for profit. I personally think that those who can hold crypto they may hold it until the price rise again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:12:36 PM

I think you're right to hold coins when this only makes us rekt and it will be very difficult to restore our capital and also at this time all coin prices are very difficult to ride that makes small traders very difficult to get maximum profit.

wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:19:47 PM

it looks like your idea is very good and maybe some people can follow what you do in seeking profits through crypto investment. But I would rather continue to hold and not sell before getting the benefits I want, I understand crypto investment risk and there is no anxiety for me in holding crypto or bitcoin that I have because I believe prices will rise again so I can get big profits like which I got in 2017.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:26:59 PM

I think the only and main reason that crypto isn't raising as it should is because there are too many traders in and there's not enough holders. Everybody trying to get rich quick etc... Let's face it blockchain is technology of future and there definitely are future market leaders out there already we just need to be patient. So I don't actually agree with you, I think people that were holding BTC for few year are now in much greater profit then people that traded it for a while.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:34:16 PM

Your advice is good, but it depends on the ability of the crypto user. If you have no knowledge of trading, it's only a lie because trading is very risky. I personally prefer long-term investment or at least when there is an opportunity to sell, I sell it directly. what's important to me is always to follow the development situation or price movements in the market.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:38:57 PM

From my point view, I would like to hold until I get more than 50% profit.
For achievement of profit via trading, we need to continuously monitor the market situations, follow the news and so on. Ignoring any of the factor can lead to losses. If you are full time in trading then its ok, but for those who work some where and and trading is not first source of income, its not possible.
While doing trading we also consider how much fees/brokerage we are giving to exchanges.
Holding I see a hassle free concept for growth of your investment. We only need to consider for how much duration or till how much percentage gain we can hold.
Who knows which altcoin will become bitcoin tomorrow.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:54:27 PM

Thank you for the advice but am holding and also buying more to hold. I love long term investment and that's why am buying more to hold.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:59:28 PM

yes you seem very skillful but just try to ask the longterm holders of ethereum or bitcoin how many multiple in investing for the long term in thoses coin and you will see Smiley
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 07:10:22 PM

yes you seem very skillful but just try to ask the longterm holders of ethereum or bitcoin how many multiple in investing for the long term in thoses coin and you will see Smiley

Longterm hodlers are not experts of this area and why i am supposed to ask opinion of other random guys if they are busy with holding. Skills are earned with time, hardworking and there is no something special to complicate things.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:12:57 PM

Trading is cool I day trade too but some coins are just meant to be hodl because they've got so much potential and are called long term investments.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:17:32 PM

Agree, but now it is extremely difficult to find coins such as bitcoin , I think few of those people who held the coins from 2010-2012, but of course hold can bring more money than trade

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

it looks like your idea is very good and maybe some people can follow what you do in seeking profits through crypto investment. But I would rather continue to hold and not sell before getting the benefits I want, I understand crypto investment risk and there is no anxiety for me in holding crypto or bitcoin that I have because I believe prices will rise again so I can get big profits like which I got in 2017.
it is important that the next growth you had time to sell your coins and not stay again to hold them for few years)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: