Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!!  (Read 26602 times)
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:22:04 PM

People cannot be advised against their wills on holding or not. Following or doing what others say without doing your own research first might lead you into making mistakes.
 There are certain coins we are not meant to hodl, there are those you can hodl for a short term and those meant for long term holding.
To my greatest surprise, I found holding more profit than just dumping.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:46:37 PM

I don't think holding is not good anymore. The fact is, you need to hodl only good coins, not a bag of Shitcoins! I agree with you that trading has more options to make profits and at this moment holding has a few chances to make a good profit! Holding ETH and BTC and other good coins are not bad, rather if you go through a short term holding then you will earn good money! For example, ETH price is 116 USD at this moment, very soon it can hit 130 to 150 USD again! If you sell in that time, then you will get extra money, because the price will come to drop again for sure, and you will have the opportunity to buy it again!

FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:52:24 PM

Such trade is very risky. No need to trade only one coin. If the price does not go in the right direction for you, you will sit and wait.
In addition, if you trade for cash, you pay a commission. There are no large commissions inside the exchanges, so it is more profitable to trade from coin to coin.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:00:56 PM

yes you seem very skillful but just try to ask the longterm holders of ethereum or bitcoin how many multiple in investing for the long term in thoses coin and you will see Smiley

Longterm hodlers are not experts of this area and why i am supposed to ask opinion of other random guys if they are busy with holding. Skills are earned with time, hardworking and there is no something special to complicate things.

Yes, this is the bitter truth! People thought experts are holding their currency because a bull run will happen very soon. But long term holder will not admire an expert anymore. Things have changed! Short trading or day trading or short time holders are in the right track at this moment!

RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:24:53 PM

A year ago I would say that you are wrong and doing some silly thing. But today I understand you. Holding coins is not profitable anymore, we need to start some new.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:31:43 PM

I think it's too late to sell but it's still up to them if they want to take the losses. There are altcoins that are worthy of holding for long term while there are tons that are not. Just look if your altcoin is in the lowcap then you should probably sell it by now.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:34:48 PM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

To get 5% profit every day, you must be a professional trader. You should be able to make money in bear and bull markets. I think that not many people can do this and that is why they chose to buy coins from the top 20 and HODL.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:36:45 PM

I always thought that the trade can be every day and profitable, and can bring some loss, but the main thing that would be in the long term, it made a profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:43:00 PM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

Well that depends on the regulations on your country. This article is in Swedish but basically it says that a guy owes 8 million SEK in taxes after transacting bitcoin 10,000 times:
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/linus-dunkers-salde-bitcoin-blev-skyldig-skatteverket-8-miljoner
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:07:42 PM

Right now you don’t need to sell your altcoins, just hold. Today is the best time to buy coins and watch out for bitcoin price.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:51:53 PM

You like holding is a bad idea or what? You want everyone selling their coin so you all end up being a holders when no one is buying it form you, just need a reconstruction to the topic so as it can be clear enough like ; "Don't hold too long "

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:57:42 PM

Your idea is wrong, because holding works since the volatility is so high and also the market nowadays is red, so we haven't other choices but holding for the long term until the market recovers again. Selling with the actual rates is really worthless and will lead to a big loss.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:33:06 PM

I think everyone has different thoughts and they also have different strategies. Some coins are indeed many people who are detained because they want to get a lot of profits. However, this is indeed risky, but you also need to know that it depends on the potential of the coins they hold.

freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:34:32 PM

Thanks, remain safe.

I agree with you. Now to wait for higher prices it seems just imagination. Now it's better to step quickly despite the slight but obvious advantages. Today's reality is harder to hope for better. Now do what can be done today and take advantage of every opportunity.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:39:35 PM

Bitcoin does not have such a high volatility that you can earn 5% every day it is not possible.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:52:38 PM

I agree with the OP perfectly because i have been holding some coins for a very long time now and they seem not to reach its all time high again for me to sell but i am definitely sure if i had done some daily trade with it i could have reached that value long time ago. I would get into day trading henceforth.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:17:54 AM

Investors that hold their coins for long term have their own reasons why they hold it. There are some cryptocurrencies that can give you significant profits when you hold them and there are coins that can be use for short term only. If you have a pllenty of free time then joining trading is the right option but those who are always busy, long term hold is for them but they can also sell in anytime they want. I myself prefer trading than holding it because you can make gains quickly than holding.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:08:57 AM

HODLing shouldn't be the first option and everyone knows this, HODLers tend to HODL because they know and feel that the price is about to go up, good hodlers know this, but if the price is not going so well, then they hold up another option rather than hodling because that would be ironic to hold when you know that price is going down.
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:06:31 AM

Holding or not holding, it's just 50/50 per chance. If you hold in the next couple of weeks it might drop in value exponentially and if you sell in haste you might be blaming yourself in a couple of month, that is crypto market. However, when you study the history of the coin you have keenly then you know if it worth holding or not, or better still, sell half and hold half it pays you if you're an investor.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:12:14 AM

you are right but it is very risky not easy to trade when the market is bad especially if focusing on just one coin will not be profitable, I do not dare to take that action, for now I prefer investment or maybe when the market has improved I will try advice you.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: