Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!!  (Read 26601 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:47:57 PM

Holding cannot be ruled out entirely. At the moment it is very effective due to the fact that the price of most coins fell very much. It is best to conduct short-term trading several times a day. And we made a profit to buy top altcoins. And hodl.)
Perhaps you are right, but agree with the statement that today all activity with cryptocurrency carries an increased risk. To even daily trading can bring failure, because the cryptocurrency market is unstable and price fluctuations are highly unpredictable. But you speak correctly about long-term storage, but if we have a real promising project in which we have confidence, then the storage of these coins should not be subject to doubt.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:06:45 PM

Hodling coins for few months is profitable (depends though), but for years many of those coins won't even last, saying from experience.
Well, in this market the technology, I doubt that works , I think the hold only works when the market is bullish and then you can make money , but at the end I certainly would come out with coins

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:11:48 PM

I think that at the moment there are only two options for further action. The first option is that you sell all your coins now and return to the market when prices are lower and invest again. The second option is simply long-term retention. In both cases, there are risks.

If you are holding the best  coins which has a good future it is always recommended to hold those coin during crashes and buy more if possible because they will rise in coming months. So if you have to make money you need to hold the coins in long term and sell the worthless coins.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:07:00 PM

I plan to continue to keep the coins until the market is fully restored.
I think this is the only right decision for today.
Of course, no one can predict exactly when there will be a full market recovery and when investments will bring maximum profit.
Perhaps it will be a long-term investment but they are worth the wait.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:38:51 PM

I don't think that we need to stop holding our coins, it is very important to apply it actually. Though in times of bear market, aside from holding was one of the good methods as a traders, we also need to take the chance or avail the opportunity to buy those potential coins were so far is cheap then hold em until the bull run resume again.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:53:44 PM

For me, not a good advice at all. Holding coins can multiply your profit, thereby giving you maximum profit from one particular coin. If the coin is having good potential, it can be very beneficial for you. So not holding the coins is a very bad idea.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:57:46 PM

holding coins, in general, is not a healthy practice for blockchain and price-wise.  what is better is placing sell orders at higher than current running price of the coin on exchanges.  for example, if a coin is listed on an exchange and have a price of around 1 usd, then it will be wise to create a sell order at higher than 1 usd, perhaps pricing it at 1.10 or 1.20.  this will create upward trend for the coin.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:14:29 PM

BEAR SEASON is not the time to hold token and coins on your wallet.
This season is the best time to move and be wise. Not to move out but to move in and out of the market.
Trading your tokens and buying low is really a good strategy.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:59:42 AM

since the market has not improved, I have not taken the steps you intended. I mean, trading is a high risk it's not easy to do that, I myself rather than having to trade especially not having better skills,  I switched to long-term investments even though it took a long time to make a profit. at least my funds are safe.
I like holding as a strategy since it is simple for everyone to understand and to execute but if you really want to get profits then it makes sense to become a trader and while there is no denying there are huge risks at the same time the rewards that you can get in this bear market are worth it so if you can use the time we have to improve your skills as a trader.

there is nothing wrong when people decided to make a holdings since the market is too low and when the market of btc or eth raise up those holders will celebrate. But since we dont know when the market will recover it is better to do trading, you can earn better quantity coins while the market is quiet.
It is also important to trade now since the market is not growing so if you want to obtain some earnings you have no other choice but it is still difficult because many people have left the market and this is making the price very unstable and difficult to predict especially if you are a day trader looking at the charts trying to tell what the market will do next.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:37:10 PM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

Holding for me was still a good one to apply if you want the safest things to save your coins in times of crashing down its price value.
Then if ever you stop holding coins that means you are impatience of doing this matter dude. So I would also suggest for you to leave this business industry too.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:45:37 PM

Hold is needed only if the token has died and can liven up after a couple of years, and if some tokens are traded and just show a small price, then you need to constantly watch and wait for the right moment to sell, so it is unnecessary to hold everything for too long.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:31:44 PM

I disagree with your assertion which is  subtly impling that holders are stupid here.
You need to understand that what is working for youight not work for another person.
You do daily trading because of course you have time at your disposal .
If you have maybe 9-5 job , you won't have had the time for daily trading.
Didn't it occur to you that so many prefer investing and hold pending when market recovers than daily trading because of time constraint?
It is a fact that daily trading is too demanding.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:37:30 PM

Trading isn't for everyone. Personally I lost major part of my capital in trading and if I hold then I would have something, but trading is has destroyed my portfolio.
Don't give financial advices!
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:43:06 PM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

At a point in time everyone holds. The only difference is time of hold. Trading is risky and technical and in as much as its the fastest route to riches still newbies will come a long way to master the art

Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

Trading isn't for everyone. Personally I lost major part of my capital in trading and if I hold then I would have something, but trading is has destroyed my portfolio.
Well, first of all you need to be able to trade , if you do not know how to do this, why did you enter the market?
learn to analyze the market and think cold-blooded to earn on trade people earn a lot of money

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:57:21 PM

daily trading can indeed benefit some people, but not everyone can trade and make a profit every time like you, in trade and investment of course have their own risks, in holding we of course have considered all the risks and are sure to get the benefits of the investment done, everyone has a choice, trade and investment, both of which can make a profit

Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:17:28 PM

The thing is that trading requires some kind of skill if one want to be successful in it because you don't just wake up and jump into trading without at least having grasp of the basic knowledge of trading.
Trading is also time consuming ,meaning one who has a job or doing business wouldn't be able to trade because of time factor.
Trading is good if you have the time and the skill .
But holding is also good .
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:24:46 PM

Not only do you lose capital. but the average also experiences the same thing. and in my opinion it is a common thing. but if you trade and don't understand big capital, it's certainly a big careless thing for you
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:36:53 PM

Yes stop holding if the price already hit your target and not to loose. But if market are in red situation i beg to disagree to be stop holding, at this time were panic selling are usually happen which mean losses for the holder. Therefor there is always a time to hold and a time to sell.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 04:07:16 PM

Well, now there is no point in selling when they are at their very lowest. So there is no option but to hold now. There was a time when i should had sold the coins but now after the loss suffered there is no point selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: