Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!!  (Read 26601 times)
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 12:44:31 PM

Good for you. Making 5% everyday on Bitcoin trades may work for you but, many people won't find it comfortable to earn that way. I agree that Bitcoin won't rise 100% overnight but, you can make fair profit by trading altcoins. Not every trading decisions are going to be right but, with proper research it is possible to make enough from trading and hodling. Hodling doesn't mean that we are holding it lifelong. Holding coins on bear market and for some years probably get you big profits.

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:06:29 PM

Problem is not everyone likes to trade. Those that can trade may not have the patience to sit through all day monitoring charts and price movements. That is why we have hodlers today. Warren Buffet made his fortune from hodling. All roads lead to the same profit-making direction

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:02:47 AM

That's right, and then it begins that they impose restrictions on investors or make it impossible to trade, devaluing the entire portfolio. It looks like this technology is not yet ready for widespread use in the world.
No matter the potential a coin has, during long winter nights their prices will always drop heavily. Let's use the price of Btc Dec 2018 as example Btc went from 20k$ to below 2k$ despite all the potential and value it has. Truth be told hodlers loss the game on the long run swing traders always winning.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:10:37 AM

I do not know everyone has their own strategy for working with markets. Not worth it in my opinion agitate. If you manage to earn a small amount every day it is good. But this is your method and your strategy.

People sometimes are investors here, they invest in a coin, and then live their lives and wait for a profit. This is the majority of investors in this market. Grin
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:18:31 AM

Holding coins are one of the effective way to earn profit. There are many traders who became successful because of holding coins but not all of coins are suitable for trading because there are also investors who experience losses due to holding shitcoins.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:46:11 AM

I am starting to change my mind because I hodl almost all of my coins and its prices dumped. It even gets lower and lower everyday. But I believe that one day it will recover again and I'm gonna multiply it and have a different coin that again which will serve as my assets. Just be careful on what you are going to hodl at what you are not.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:52:05 AM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

Well, looks like you have a point to stop holding coins, but its up to everyone if they will not hold there coins and sold them now Grin
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:23:09 AM

You are right, but it still depends on the pump of bitcoin. And sometimes, when you do trades, you still cant make a good decision at all. You can still experience loss, much loss than gained. Lets just give the investors proper choice, its either they hold or do daily trades.
Day-trading is for experts and should be recommended for investors who just heard about the concept of a project and decided to invest their monies. It is will be a game of gamble to them. Investors are investors and not traders. When the market goes bearish, what investors ought to do is to keep patient and hold for the coin to rise, thus if the project is legit with good potentials.
Trading in itself is another huge lessons to undertake in order to earn from it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:44:50 AM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

Based on what I understand on your statement,  you're seem have passion in trading. Aside from that you actually  well performed  in trading that  seem keep earning profits without experience  any losses. It made me wonder that you're  a fortune teller.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:58:59 AM

Thanks, remain safe.

you are right but many people don't have an interesting trading then how is it used caring for their daily business and if anyone had no interest in something then it will not be able to profitable at any period of time so my opinion is if anything happens to your work properly you will definitely gain your income for that.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:08:30 AM

The only safest way to trade in cryptocurrency with low chance of losses is by arbitraging with bots. Manual arbitraging is tedious and slow but using bots that communicate with exchanges APIs you can make several profits in a day without fear of hitting losses

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:09:28 AM

Day-trading is for experts and should be recommended for investors who just heard about the concept of a project and decided to invest their monies. It is will be a game of gamble to them. Investors are investors and not traders. When the market goes bearish, what investors ought to do is to keep patient and hold for the coin to rise, thus if the project is legit with good potentials.
Trading in itself is another huge lessons to undertake in order to earn from it.

Day-trading is for experts

no it isnt everyone can learn it . im not an expert before i became a good day trader .

Investors are investors and not traders

they are both the same . investors do buy coins and hodl them , they even trade them for cash which is verry simillar on what traders do  .  

When the market goes bearish, what investors ought to do is to keep patient and hold for the coin to rise,

What about buying ? Investor do also buy coins when they see a bloody market  

~ Stop hodling coins might be the worst idea to do especially on these kind of market that we have today  but even when there's a bull run  .  there is not point on stopping because we are destined to continue what we have started here on crypto .
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:56:23 AM

Interesting post from the OP who says that they make constant profits from trading crypto regularly. That's fine if that's what they want to do, but I don't think it's good advice to say to everyone else to do this because less experienced people may actually lose money by doing this.

DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:05:53 AM

Interesting post from the OP who says that they make constant profits from trading crypto regularly. That's fine if that's what they want to do, but I don't think it's good advice to say to everyone else to do this because less experienced people may actually lose money by doing this.
You're right with this mate. Crypto trading especially the day trading is done by experts and not all investors can participate in this unless you are in the position to lose your holdings. Most of the day-traders use bots with set price limits and this has a great level of yielding profit. The best move for all investors during a bear market is to keep calm, be patient and hold your valuable coins. The price will certainly rise especially if the project has a good and practicable road map.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:53:25 PM

There are some thoughts that arise precisely during the period of panic sales, because today it makes sense to really talk about what is the best thing you can expect from the market. This is of course a fall in prices and a loss of deposit. Therefore, I think that this is possible.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:40:00 PM

There is no other choice at the moment mate. I have bought Ether for 600 USD and do you really think that I would sell it for 120 bucks? People that are doing so are insane and they will regret it when the prices will recover.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:03:47 PM

We can’t fault token hodlers, each individual has different reasons for hodling
And In  fact there are more benefits when tokens are held
Tondya

Activity: 546

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:04:19 PM

Thank you for your example! I think the reason why most of us hold issimply fear of unknown and anxiety - we can't be sure everything works out
as we plan it to work.

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:59:42 PM

You could be right but also, you could be terribly wrong when you sell off too early. At least, I can say this from experience. I made some hasty decisions that caused me terribly and brought in a lot of regrets. However, I am now wiser. I don't hold unnecessarily and I don't dump unnecessarily as well. The formula is, always try to hold a part of any asset you have or if you believe in the goals of any project and try to buy back in whenever you sell. Reason being that, when a chance comes back, it could just be your breakthrough....
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:46:31 PM

Trading or holding together has two opposite sides, namely profit and loss, we determine it ourselves. Trading is indeed more profitable in a short time, prices can soar and the main priority in trading is buying quality coins. In my opinion, doing both methods is a good idea, on the one hand we hold good coins and the rest to trade. Don't do things that are beyond our capacity because they can be very risky, stay on your own path.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: