Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i am banned?  (Read 722 times)
Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:48:47 AM

I fully agree with your opinion, indeed most of the bounty hunters only want something that is instantaneous, without considering that thinking about the rules, there are so many bounty hunters who do post spam just to reap huge profits for themselves.
You've got to be joking, posting something like the above when your history on bitcointalk consists of garbage shitposts like these:

yes, hopefully bitcoin will never reach 4000 but it will soon rise to a maximum in November, because we have been in a state that has been too bad as it is today, many have suffered huge losses due to the very market conditions. let us pray together, beautiful things will come soon.
Regardless of the truth, of course, for us actors in the crypto world, we hope that the future of Dary Crypto is good. moreover, many depend on the crypto world for their daily needs or to realize their dreams.
I certainly expect ethereum to recover and return to a very high price. I feel sad if ethereum is very low because if we see the majority of ICOs still use ethereum patform, then ethereum should be priced high and I am sure it will come soon.
I'm also very sad, ethereum the price is now very low. I hope that later ethereum can recover and its position in coinmarketcap will no longer shift, remain under bitcoin, which is number 2, we need more patienly and wait for huge price next moon

....and many, many more.  By the way, where have you been since Oct. 16, 2018, which is when your last post was and why is this your first post in Meta?  Are you fishing for merits by writing things you think merit sources want to hear.

On a related note, can anyone translate this post for me:
Cari akun btt rank legendary
Harga nett 10000000 kalo ada
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4651227.new#new 20 juta khusus hari ini katanya gan
i know i make many mistakes before, but from now i will be better.🙇 Recently i'm not login in this forum because i'm very busy with my worked, once again i'm so sorry for my post before. What i must delete all.?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6758

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:14:52 AM

i know i make many mistakes before, but from now i will be better.🙇 Recently i'm not login in this forum because i'm very busy with my worked, once again i'm so sorry for my post before. What i must delete all.?

For those who like to peep:

cryptov8 (CRV8) is the next big ico later. currently cryptov8 is still in the pre-ico stage this means the price is still below the ico price, please for those interested can go directly to the website https://cryptov8.com, little about cryptov8 (CRV8): Cryptov8 will become a global player that uses blockchain technology to bridge the gap between cryptobanking and traditional banking products and services. Our target customers are the existing 25m and predicted 300m-500m future global members of the cryptocurrency community. fantastic cryptov8 got a rating of 4.2 on icobench https://icobench.com/ico/cryptov8
This has got to be borderline plagiarism at least, and it's certainly spam.  A lot of the above post is lifted from here, though he didn't exactly say what he was writing was from that site.  A lot of this guy's other posts from last year are pure spamming for cryptov8 or EverLifeAV:

there are several potential ICOs, one of which is EverLifeAI, let's look at the current crypto price, the price starts to show an increase, and this could be the beginning of bullrun, so joining the ICO is one of the best choices that can be made. and you can try it by joining EverLifeAI. EverLife.AI helps you create an immutable Avatar of yourself. Your Avatar can connect, collaborate and evolve with millions of other Avatars on the network while preserving your Legacy. Avatars do tasks based on the skills they acquire and earn in EVER tokens for the work they do. now, it is still private sale stage until September 30, you can use it because there are many bonuses. while Public sale will begin on October 16 to November 15. hunt don't let you be late. https://everlife.ai/

If I was a mod, I'd kick your ass right off the forum and back into the real world of Indonesia without a mouse.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 3014

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:03:55 PM

@OP

Rules are Rules , and that apply to everyone !

Im a bit disappointed, because you have reported in the German forum some things against spam!

But plagiarism remains plagiarism and will be punished.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: