Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting in local boards to improve language skills?  (Read 488 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:03:35 PM

I do not think it's a good idea. People are here not tilo help you to learn the language, but to discuss cryptos. I do not think you will find such enthusiasts here who would be ready to spend their time on you. Your German comments probably will stay unseen or will be laughed out. My advice to you is to search a help with your German practice on special sites or on Facebook by chatting with native ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:08:45 PM

I mean I did spend 7 years on it
As you have already spent seven years on it, I think you have verse knowledge about it and if you have verse knowledge about it then there should have no problem to post on local thread.
linaross

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:03:38 AM

Ask the local moderators.
Phantastisch was last online 2 months ago
what happened to phantastisch?
will he come back ? in one of his moderated threats is more offtopic then on topic now. and there are some acting like they own the threat now. and if you tell them stop posting nude pics of female, they shitstorm you. telling its there right to do that, becouse its the internet and nude is ok becouse the boobs in the pic are great and if you dont like it go elswhere .... one even said if you go on bitcointalk.org such pics are to be expectet becouse its about money and young people and the ones expecting political corectnes should stay away, becouse he is sick of this "metoo" bullshit mindset. and that all on xmas.   sure the internet is full of nude pics but if yoiu go on a bitcoin trading and speculation page that was always clean of that, becouse of the good work of phantastisch ... you are shocked if you see this now .........

a moderator would be helpful there

kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:22:36 AM

What do you have to lose?
Just go there, read a few topics and if you feel like you have something interesting to add, just post it.
You'll quickly see if you fit there or not. If people don't understand you, they'll let you know right away.
Plus I'm sure you will be surprised by the quality of the posts. I would say you have more chance to find shitposts here written in broken English than there in German.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:52:54 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 11:03:38 AM by YOSHIE

I'm not sure if I made this topic or one similar to this last time I wanted to post, however, I feel the environment here might have changed between now and then.

This might be useful for getting an answer for a few other members too, I think jet Cash was trying to have a go at Spanish for example.
I think posting anywhere is good especially local with perfect language in life, the second language is like that, for example, (GERMANY).(Spanish).
So the problem is not language or posting, so as to avoid spam, etc.
The point is: knowledge about what is discussed.
For example: Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Blockchain, Economy, etc., this needs to be underlined, to know all the problems that are asked and answered.
I don't think language is a factor in the error of factors that are fundamental to knowledge about the forum either locally or internationally.
Any language, be it English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, if there is a willingness to learn, you can do it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 6743

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:11:18 PM

Ask the local moderators.
Phantastisch was last online 2 months ago
what happened to phantastisch?
will he come back ? in one of his moderated threats is more offtopic then on topic now. and there are some acting like they own the threat now. and if you tell them stop posting nude pics of female, they shitstorm you. telling its there right to do that, becouse its the internet and nude is ok becouse the boobs in the pic are great and if you dont like it go elswhere .... one even said if you go on bitcointalk.org such pics are to be expectet becouse its about money and young people and the ones expecting political corectnes should stay away, becouse he is sick of this "metoo" bullshit mindset. and that all on xmas.   sure the internet is full of nude pics but if yoiu go on a bitcoin trading and speculation page that was always clean of that, becouse of the good work of phantastisch ... you are shocked if you see this now .........
Maybe you read it already in the German forum, he is missing very often since August. He was offline until the end of October and responded here when he came back. He said, first he was hacked and he had no time to solve the problems of the hack because he was ill. Phantastisch was online again until the beginning of November (aroud a week) and is missing since then.  Sad
We had a little discussion to nominate a second moderator in the case if phantastisch hasn't time but with no result because phantastisch was offline very soon again. This is his last message and he logged out one hour later...

We don't know what happend, but the message doesn't look like he planned to log out for more than 2 months one hour after posting this, especially because he said that he has the mess of the German board under control now.

a moderator would be helpful there
Of course, if we are getting more spam in there we will most likely ask theymos or a global mod to have a look at it. Lafu already PMed a global moderator to have a look at some reports (but I don't know if it will help because they understand no or not much German):

Ich schau mal ob ich eine Global Moderator dazu bringen kann sachen zu löschen so das eventuell keine doppelten Reports entstehen !

@jackg

Thanks for your posts in the German forum  Smiley
I think it will work. Personally, i can understand your posts and see no problem to continue it. And OP found your answers useful it seems to me  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:30:52 PM

@jackg

Thanks for your posts in the German forum  Smiley
I think it will work. Personally, i can understand your posts and see no problem to continue it. And OP found your answers useful it seems to me  Wink

Thanks for that, I did like the OPs response to that... It’ll be nice to hear if he ever gets any rewards from those gekkos.
I’ll add that hilfe section to my watchlist and see if I can pick anything else up to practice with.

As far as I’m concerned this topic is closed however I won’t lock the thread for if you want to keep discussing fantastisch and the issues of that section if it’s helpful to (unless someone wants to split that into its own thread).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: