Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:58:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Block chain is a store of value  (Read 281 times)
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:15:13 PM

Every one has his own opinion and own sense of perception and how he/she looks at anything. For me as most people are coming to crypto for investment and making profit so it is definitely a store of value although there are many different angles we can approach blockchain tech and crypto but yes store of value is a fact.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:25:28 PM

This is true to a great extent... People must learn to look past the current troubles in the market. Blockchain has potentials to be a goldmine to adopters. The fact that the technology is still very young means there is a great chance of massive increment in the value of digital assets. The short term problems will surely pass but this technology will only get better.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:47:53 PM

Block chain is a store of value. Even if your coin is not currently improving it is still a store of value. Sum coins being more volitile than others. It ur research on what coin to invest. Bitcoin is the first digital gold used as a store of value. Then there are alts who might be less volitile.
Blockchains are not stores of value, they're stores of data that can easily be worth $0 if the market decides it is.
Where's the value in blockchains like Bunnycoin lol ?  Grin

a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:53:28 PM

I agree with this argument. but people have to learn about block chains where before they jump on the market. Blockchain has the potential to become a gold mine for users who know the opportunities of many projects. The fact that the technology is still very young means that there is a big opportunity to increase the value of digital assets. so all must be able to choose the project wisely before going into investment in the blockchain.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:06:17 PM

Not all coins have got good value and some are just mere shitcoins, which is why you see some of them dump unnecessarily.
If a coin will have ant store of value, then it must have a product that is ready to be used and that will solve an existing problem.
Then blockchain itself has got a lot of benefits. It ius very rich and very useful in so many areas of life.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:29:48 PM

it is one of the great strengths of blockchain technology but even so if the value is very low it is still a bitter reality, and about blockchain I think there are still many other uses it has so the blockchain is considered a viable innovation for everyone and the system to adopt, if just to save value then I think blockchain won't be something hype like now

Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:16:22 AM

Blockchain will make a great turnaround in the near future. The ups and downs, bad market and all seen now is normal in any business. Those who started up with bitcoin years ago and stored up has a better story to tell now.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:24:14 AM

Bitcoin was originally defined as a cryptocurrency that stores value on the Internet, but investors have changed its meaning, and now it is more like a commodity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:03:33 PM

Volatility is a big concern in crypto market, being bitcoin or any other alts, except for those stablecoins. Though these latter are not totally stable in price, I see a good future for the real store of value backed by precious metals, like Gold, like in the current Gigzi project. We are talking about crypto-assets backed by precious metals (so it is not just a virtual value, but a REAL store of value.) Gigzi will make this very possible with its advanced wallet and treasury to store precious metals.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: