Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: arbitrage in different cryptocurrency exchanges  (Read 128 times)
chenlocus (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:10:53 AM

www.biglion.com.au

There are too many cryptocurrency exchanges these days, they are running separately, so the price for the same cryptocurrency may be very different from one to another. As I know, vast amount of investors are finding chance to make use of these differential prices to arbitrage. This website is to fulfill these purpose. In biglion.com.au, there are currently 20 crypto tokens with best bid and ask, last traded price in more than five exchanges denoted with USDT asset, assuming USDT is equivalent to one USD. If a token price is not presented in USDT, I will get BTC price in USD, then multiply with the token's price in BTC. This is a unique design to integrate those crypto exchanges, so far I have not seen the same product and this is also very meaningful according to my experience in stock market trading system. The data will update every 10 seconds for now.

In the future, there will be more and more cryptocurrencies and exchanges included. The new release is currently under performance test with tens exchanges. There will be a team of more than 3 people to support this project.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chenlocus/market-data-to-integrate-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Any people who are interested in discussion some trading system based on this, please contact me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: