Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐ [ANN] eCredit ⭐⭐⭐ (a WAVES token)  (Read 546 times)
galactic123 (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:32:44 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 11:15:14 AM by galactic123

eCredit

January 3, 2019
eCredit Announcement

What is eCredit? eCredit is a token that works on the WAVES platform (in other words, it is a WAVES token).  The primary purpose of eCredit is to monetize website traffic in the form of banners.  If you have a site or blog, you can earn eCredits by showing banner ads. All that is needed is to paste a simple HTML code.  It is expected that advertisers will be able to show their offers on our platform soon too. Advertisers can promote on our platform.

People who like to use free traffic exchanges may use a personal PTP link, and can therefore earn eCredits by promoting it in there too if they want.

If neither options above suit you, you can still earn eCredit by mining via the web browser.

Everything described can be done from the eCredit website at http://ecreditcoin.net    Join for free, and start getting your tokens! In every case, you can get our tokens without buying anything. Smiley

Timeline / Roadmap

Q4 2018 - Primary site and platform development. Optional ICO.
Q1 2019 - Additional services for primary platform, including extras that you can
obtain with eCredit. Feb 15, 2019, airdrop and the optional ICO ends. Coin goes live on at least one coin
exchange. Proof of stake feature. - Status: Completed! ✔✔✔

Q2 2019 - Additional marketing options as well as entertainment sites integration,
including Galactic 123. Basic webmaster and merchant APIs. - Status: (In Progress)

Q3 2019 - General improvements to the various aforementioned aspects and
features.

Q4 2019 - Tentative addition of token to some well known online payment
solution, if possible.

It is expected that there will be more websites, faucets, and services that will involved eCredit within the year. While its primary purpose is to monetize web traffic, other expected uses may include videogames, micropayments, and rewards (chat rewards, forum rewards, other)

===== All eCreditCoin Links =====

eCredit Website
http://ecreditcoin.net

eCredit WhitePaper
http://ecreditcoin.net/ecreditwhitepaper.pdf   (Updated January 6, 2019)

eCredit Exchanges
https://ecreditcoin.net/index.php?page=exchanges

eCredit WAVES Thread
https://forum.wavesplatform.com/t/ecreditcoin-coin-for-webmasters-and-affiliate-marketers-proof-of-stake-rewards-more-wavesplatform-ticker-ecredit/12155

eCredit Twitter
https://twitter.com/ecreditcoin

Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/yfqqA38

Wallet (WAVES address is also the eCreditCoin address)
https://wavesplatform.com/

WAVES Nodes (for those seeking proof of stake rewards)
https://www.localwavesnode.com/

Hold 10000 or more eCredit on WavesPlatform to earn 2% weekly rewards. Weekly rewards will drop below 1% starting 2020 as defined in the Whitepaper.

Airdrop started! Scroll down a few messages for details!
Want larger amount of tokens? We are also running an ICO too! (Must register and log in to the eCredits site to do so)

Airdrop and ICO are over.  Coin has now transitioned towards a Proof Of Stake algorithm, both for people holding coins on WavesPlatform and eCreditCoin website.

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 12:27:42 PM

This looks like an interesting project, any airdrops ?

Yes, there will be. Details will be announced soon here.

BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:40:14 PM

I read the ‘whitepaper’ and I think it looks like it is written in 10 minutes. The design is awfull, the grammar is not on point and the information is not in depth. Also I found that you also own 123bit.com, which looks terrible and the only content is promotion of PTC websites (ad traffic). I am sorry to say, but this looks like an incapable ‘team’ for an ICO.
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:18:45 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 03:46:21 PM by galactic123

I read the ‘whitepaper’ and I think it looks like it is written in 10 minutes. The design is awfull, the grammar is not on point and the information is not in depth. Also I found that you also own 123bit.com, which looks terrible and the only content is promotion of PTC websites (ad traffic). I am sorry to say, but this looks like an incapable ‘team’ for an ICO.

I understand your concerns.  However, this is not really an ICO (in the traditional sense), as it is possible to obtain these tokens without buying them Smiley

Edited: Clarification about the term ICO used in the Roadmap. Sorry for confusion.

BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:07:06 PM

I understand your concerns.  However, this is not really an ICO Smiley
This is a quote from the OP:

“Q4 2018 - Primary site and platform development. ICO.
Q1 2019 - Additional services for primary platform, including extras that you can
obtain with eCredit. Feb 15, 2019, ICO ends. Coin goes live on at least one coin
exchange.”

You are refering to it as an ICO.
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 03:45:48 PM

This is a quote from the OP:

“Q4 2018 - Primary site and platform development. ICO.
obtain with eCredit. Feb 15, 2019, ICO ends. Coin goes live on at least one coin
exchange.”

You are refering to it as an ICO.

Fair enough. I edited my reply with more complete information.

galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:37:58 PM

Airdrop started!

Get 500 eCredits. How? Join for free at the main eCredits website, http://ecreditcoin.net

Once you have earned 0.5 eCredits (either from showing ads or using the webminer), you will enter a queue to get a guaranteed 500 eCredits!  

These cannot be withdrawn from the site yet until late February when the airdrop time and the optional ICO time ends.

galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:30:45 AM

Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/ecredit-28392

Our platform guarantees the update of your information. Our team ready to help you at any time.

Thanks for the heads up. Will probably update details in coming days.

thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:45:08 AM

What is the total supply of the tokens? I think you should update your whitepaper more details asap, so people can see what are the advantages of this platform and the benefits to buy your tokens regarding to "optional ICO". Best regards
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:06:42 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 10:40:49 PM by galactic123

What is the total supply of the tokens? I think you should update your whitepaper more details asap, so people can see what are the advantages of this platform and the benefits to buy your tokens regarding to "optional ICO". Best regards

Whitepaper has been updated. Sorry for delay. Smiley

Total supply is 500,000,000

Optional ICO page should be up sometime within the next five days. ICO page is up and ready now! Register and log in into the eCredits website in rder to access it (third button, labeled "ICO", after Miner and Items Market)

Some other features being added soon include rewards obtainable from the ecredits within the site.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:55:35 PM

Does your token work on a wave protocol? Why were the waves chosen? Are they more protected? Waves are less common. Hardware wallets do not work with them.
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:32:23 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 03:41:14 PM by galactic123

Does your token work on a wave protocol? Why were the waves chosen? Are they more protected? Waves are less common. Hardware wallets do not work with them.

Yes, this token works on the WAVES platform.  WAVES were chosen precisely because it is less common and therefore there is more space for growth.  Transfer fees within the WAVES platform are lower than those within the Ethereum platform, for example.  Last but not least, I know for a fact that newer Nano Ledger wallets DO actually work with WAVES, so the platform is definitively growing Smiley

EDIT: Recently, the WAVES platform has begun negotiations with WIREX, which will potentially allow WAVES holders to use debit cards directly. (  Source:  https://wirexapp.com/waves-fabric-wirex/   )

galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:49:00 PM

Update

The eCredit Webminer will now mine eCredit tokens faster and more consistently.  Mining 1 eCredit should take between 1 to 20 minutes depending on your computer / device.

Remember, log in to ecreditcoin.net and mine at least 1 eCredit to get 500 eCredits within 24 hours as part of our airdrop! (Will be credited automatically within that time frame to your username)

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:46:17 PM

Waves are currently not the most popular platform, unlike ERC 20, hardware wallets do not work with it, there are not very many coins on this platform, but this platform has its fans.
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:57:29 AM

Waves are currently not the most popular platform, unlike ERC 20, hardware wallets do not work with it, there are not very many coins on this platform, but this platform has its fans.

1. I have a new Ledger Nano and it works with WAVES via the WavesPlatform site. Installed the Ledger Live app on Windows and from there, added the WAVES app to the Ledger Nano.

2. WAVES project team recently announced that WAVES will be added to Wirex, a company dedicated to crypto debit cards.

aero2000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:54:05 PM

Update

The eCredit Webminer will now mine eCredit tokens faster and more consistently.  Mining 1 eCredit should take between 1 to 20 minutes depending on your computer / device.

Yo man! Got my 500 coins! Thanks!

Remember, log in to ecreditcoin.net and mine at least 1 eCredit to get 500 eCredits within 24 hours as part of our airdrop! (Will be credited automatically within that time frame to your username)
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:31:39 PM

You welcome  Smiley

galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:34:57 PM

Mining and the optional ICO has been going well. There are already enough funds to start some trading pairs in online exchanges after February 15. Stay tuned!

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:46:05 PM

I don't want to disfigure the E Credit project, which I know that waves-based projects seem to be less attractive to investors, maybe you can change them on the ethereum platform. sorry about this, I just gave an opinion

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
cempa9

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:16:04 PM

Project looks nice but i highly suggest the team to make get SSL certificates for the official website and update the missing content like social media links and team info as soon as possible. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: