Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty project assurance  (Read 281 times)
bagsat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:36:12 AM

Many bounty projects are existing which will give a profit when the project ends. But how can a bounty participant assures that the project is legit? What will be the legal actions of bounty participants if their project is scam, such as thier work has not been payed?

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:55:55 AM

1st, you can move this topic to altcoin discussion or other section as this doesn't fit in this board. As for the answer to your question, there are several things that you can use to ensure whether a project is legit or not, such as whether the team is real and competence or not, etc. In the end, you can sue them if you want to, but that will be difficult as sometimes they live in another country. If you need insurance that your work will get paid, only join bounty with escrow.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:10:37 AM

if they don't get anything and the bounty they follow is a scam, then they will sue and discuss scam project to everyone not to participate, besides that the campaign manager who manages the bounty will also get negative trust because it promotes scam projects to prize participants or the investors . I really hate the bounty scam.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:29:10 AM

Many bounty projects are existing which will give a profit when the project ends. But how can a bounty participant assures that the project is legit? What will be the legal actions of bounty participants if their project is scam, such as thier work has not been payed?
You posted on the wrong section, bounties should be discussed on Altcoin discussions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:44:49 AM

But how can a bounty participant assures that the project is legit?

They can't!

And then even if the project is legit, it could still fail. The project could have been started by people that intend to pay the bounty in full but if the token doesn't take off everyone will be sunk.

All you can do is evaluate all known information about the project and take a leap of faith if you think the risk is worthy for the potential reward.

A few tips to help you:
  • Is the utility purpose of the token one that will benefit people that aren't already involved the crypto community as a speculator?
  • Does the developer website provide sufficient detail on the business case, the mining approach, the IPO for the token?
  • Does the bounty pay in Bitcoin AND not ask you for an up front investment?

If you answered "Yes!" to all of these questions, honestly, then the campaign is a candidate for consideration - NOT necessarily a good option, but worthy of consideration. Good luck to you.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:33:37 AM

How come getting assurance at bounty campaign project if have running and scam at the end, look many bounty campaign manager always faced bad moment when ICO success but never got respond from ico owner, they have closed cases and make bounty is scam.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:31:38 AM

that's the more reason you have to DYOR, that's Do Your Own Research before embarking on any project as a participant, this will not only help you identify scam project, but also help you to identify viable projects that are worth your time investment. what's the essence of embarking on a project and get your reward but the coins ends up being SHITCOINS.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:42:08 AM

For now there are no basic guidelines for Bounty that can be implemented, all of which are almost 80% messed up by the Wabsite website, it is uncertain that it is clear if you follow the project bounty, many are uncertain, if you are hesitant to stop while following the bounty, or permanentsure of yourself.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:00:57 AM

As a bounty Hunter the only assurance you need is the carry out your own research regarding any project you would like to join in their bounty programs before jumping in.
This is because, there's no regulatory body controlling how these bounties are done and so legally , you have no legal right to sue any project for failing to keep up to their end of the bargain.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:19:36 AM

This can only be determined by personal experience. You can never guarantee which project is absolutely true and reliable. Even many well-known projects have the risk of not paying. This is very common in a bear market. The only thing we can do. Is to do a full investigation before adding any bounty.

bagsat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:25:50 AM

You posted on the wrong section, bounties should be discussed on Altcoin discussions.

Sorry for posting it on the wrong section. Yet there are moderator that will manage and transfer this post to the said section. You should post an answer to a question that can help but not to no post when or where i will put my post because as i have said there is a moderator.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:36:22 AM

I have seen so many scam projects in the scam sections and those who escaped from investors radar, and actually run with investor's money, unfortunately, only a few projects are caught and prosecuted, some of them are still at large because they are not United States based project which the US has no jurisdiction.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:45:57 PM

you should discuss it at
Bitcoin Forum> Alternate cryptocurrencies> Altcoin Discussion
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0)
please move as soon as possible.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:11:38 PM

you should honor the forum basic rules by moving this one to the proper section.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:51:39 PM

I'm a bitcoin newbie and I'm joining a bounty pretending to get a coin from project to convert it to bitcoin. but as soon as I'm scam immediately, it's time for the project to go through the moon without any reward. I just love my effort and I'm not the only, we've got to join and hope for nothing come to pay . it is difficult to find a bounty project if the management is worthless.

jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:57:22 PM

Like I wrote in other post, you can never be sure about of you get your pay or not. But you can do research and see what seems more legit than others. Don't just sign up for anything you see, they may promise good pay but this means nothing. Check what people are saying about  the project, see and determine yourself if it is something useful or a bad copy of another.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:11:51 PM

Never judge whether or not a project is good from the number of prizes promised, but take your time to research the project that you will follow and also you can ask the core team. And don't expect too much, and don't make the bounty hunter your main job.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:16:43 PM

Here is a tip, if you want to actually make money get a real job instead of wasting your life on this forum.  It is the sad truth, there isn't a lot of money for online work because the barrier of entry is so low and everyone wants to work from home.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 03:28:15 PM

From my experience for 10 months doing bounty, you cannot tell whether the project of that bounty is legit or not because some of ICO projects that are legit but don't have enough funds will results to termination or discontinue due to not enough collected funds. Some who are really scam projects have also a great websites, platform and other marketing materials that will attract investors. But you can avoid the other scam projects by doing intensive research on their background.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:36:05 PM

In the crypto of today, there isn't any assurance that a particular project is a legit, every participant is at his/her own risk of participation. Nevertheless, there hasn't be any sector or section one can report as per the guidance of any bounty to as at present and I also think that's part of what will actually be in the SEC regulation if eventually comes through though it will be very tough on people.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: