Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:10:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Bull // run started ....??? btc going to 5k  (Read 20455 times)
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:10:08 AM

2018 was the year of wait when it did not happened but may not be the same case in 2019. We have seen some upward movement in 3500$ range and this give us the hope that it will recover and rise soon in coming months and with some positive news it can fly to 7k soon.

maybe you are right, there will be an increase experienced by bitcoin or all assets in the market, but that does not guarantee that the current market growth will be the beginning of a bull run. growth is still too small, we need more.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:50:21 AM

2018 was the year of wait when it did not happened but may not be the same case in 2019. We have seen some upward movement in 3500$ range and this give us the hope that it will recover and rise soon in coming months and with some positive news it can fly to 7k soon.

maybe you are right, there will be an increase experienced by bitcoin or all assets in the market, but that does not guarantee that the current market growth will be the beginning of a bull run. growth is still too small, we need more.
Expectations in Q1 2019 It seems that it is still very far due to the fact that now the market has not gone up with an increase and people are actually already feeling bored because the current decline is very long and stressful
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:36:53 AM

I see 5k is an ideal for every investor to see him in a short time. There will not be such a massive rise even with the arrival of the bulls, it is impossible to recover so quickly after a long sleep.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:03:43 AM

I see 5k is an ideal for every investor to see him in a short time. There will not be such a massive rise even with the arrival of the bulls, it is impossible to recover so quickly after a long sleep.

I think we can see around 8k per BTC in March. Fidelity going to launch platform for institutional investors in March. And this is a guys with huge money, which can push price in few xx just in few days.

https://www.ccn.com/final-testing-phase-fidelity-nears-launch-of-cryptocurrency-trading-custody-platform

But real bullrun may be happens in summer this year, and than we can see new AHT.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:13:13 PM

what you think bull run started yet ??  many trading signals group says now we are 3700 go to 5000

one group says like this.>  [ I spotted this pattern and I think it worth sharing with you guys.

Well I still believe the bottom is not yet reach just like other people do think, but that does not stop us from exploring market opportunity.

I see potential CUP formation which if the setup complete will make us re-test the trendline that emanated from the last market winks that took us down toward the last year low.

Moreover we should recollect that we recorded good breakout from the BULL FLAG which if go according to mathematical analysis target will be around 5000$ level.]

well buddy,first of all,i dont believe any trading group,even if suppoman or ian ballena is the admin.then after what happening on market recently,i dont think it's a bull run,if u see the history on market,on january btc also reach to 4k,but dumped again to range 3150-3660. so lets try to calm a bit on this situation.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:34:39 PM

I think we reached the point of maximum pessimism about a month ago.  That's usually the point in any asset class when things start to slowly go up.

matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:29:53 PM

The market has been growing for several days. I hope this is not a trap. All people are waiting for the beginning of a bullish trend

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 11:47:42 PM

I really see no bull market at all except for market stagnant movement i mean the whole green and reds are just balancing themselves most time so the market seems to just standstill expecting i really dont know but lets hope things change really soon to make up for the lost time

paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 12:07:07 AM

I really see no bull market at all except for market stagnant movement i mean the whole green and reds are just balancing themselves most time so the market seems to just standstill expecting i really dont know but lets hope things change really soon to make up for the lost time

10 to 20 percentage gains in many of the top 50 coins is nice.   100% to 1000% gains in the smaller caps is always happening if you know how to find them.

giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:53:26 AM

what you think bull run started yet ??  many trading signals group says now we are 3700 go to 5000

one group says like this.>  [ I spotted this pattern and I think it worth sharing with you guys.

Well I still believe the bottom is not yet reach just like other people do think, but that does not stop us from exploring market opportunity.

I see potential CUP formation which if the setup complete will make us re-test the trendline that emanated from the last market winks that took us down toward the last year low.

Moreover we should recollect that we recorded good breakout from the BULL FLAG which if go according to mathematical analysis target will be around 5000$ level.]
Maybe it will happen in March 2019. Currently the BTC price has reached $ 4000 and soon we will see BTC reaching $ 5000 and more, I believe this market has started to recover after more than 1 bad year

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:33:22 AM

Maybe it will happen in March 2019. Currently the BTC price has reached $ 4000 and soon we will see BTC reaching $ 5000 and more, I believe this market has started to recover after more than 1 bad year
If the market will continue to rise we will easily reached that target.
Reaching $4,000 this year is it's ATH and that's something to worth to be celebrated for BTC supporters like us.
Like in the past, when there is a consistent rise we can easily see the price of our expectation and it's possible
even if it will take a short period of time because the daily trading volume has reached it's high now.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:17:04 AM

As of this day, BTC manage to be stable and slowly hiking between $3.7k and $3.9k. Let us continue to observe if this pace will continue until it breaks the $44k limit at least. Hope that huge whales wont stop loss at just $4k too or there will be pricedrop correction again.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:48:06 AM

As of this day, BTC manage to be stable and slowly hiking between $3.7k and $3.9k. Let us continue to observe if this pace will continue until it breaks the $44k limit at least. Hope that huge whales wont stop loss at just $4k too or there will be pricedrop correction again.

We definitely need more time to say at what stage we are. It's hard for me to believe that it's a bull run, more likely it's a trap. Surely whales will want to raise the price to a minimum of $5k and then will we be able to say that for sure. Lets hope it is beginning of stabilization, and we will have no more drop surprises.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:56:58 AM

We definitely need more time to say at what stage we are. It's hard for me to believe that it's a bull run, more likely it's a trap. Surely whales will want to raise the price to a minimum of $5k and then will we be able to say that for sure. Lets hope it is beginning of stabilization, and we will have no more drop surprises.
I also prefer to see much stable barrier than to see a big downfall after this small rise, we do need to be more observant while working inside the
market, chances are there if continuous rise move stronger, 5k$ is not hard to touched just need for whales to be satisfied and not to bring things
down so quickly.

Be careful shorting, as things can happen so fast without any sign.
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:26:56 AM

Need more than 5K, Hope the pattern still continue with a few weeks. I already have a good bag before i cashout into fiat, need some money for pay may bills rent lol. Buying in the dip its really good, lucky already buy at under $3500

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:59:18 AM

Despite the positive dynamics of the market is still weak and immediately get to the level of $ 5000 is unlikely to succeed, I think it will take at least a few attempts, the current growth will not be long
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:21:43 AM

Crypto is moving up and will reach $ 4000, this will give hope to the holders. We will see that Crypto is back good and soon bulls for the future.
Be patient and wait to enjoy bitcoin to the top.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:45:03 AM

I have read an article that saying bitcoin by the end of the year can be a 5000$ or even 1m$ hope it will happen read this :https://ethereumworldnews.com/ibm-blockchain-bitcoin-5000-2019-end-1m-eventually/
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:15:16 AM

There is no increase in the desired level. I think there's pressure on prices. I was saying the price for the corporate investor fell. But he needs to recover now.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:34:04 PM

I have read an article that saying bitcoin by the end of the year can be a 5000$ or even 1m$ hope it will happen read this :https://ethereumworldnews.com/ibm-blockchain-bitcoin-5000-2019-end-1m-eventually/
Either way still beneficial for the market, the dip was $3,000 so reaching $5000 this year is already a good increase.
The market is here and will stay, we don't think to rush and as long as it's steadily growing the confidence of the investors will again be back,
once that happens, we will reached a new ATH but 1m$ is not gonna be likely the price though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: