Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3881 times)
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:34:02 PM

If i dont see any recovery this year, i will keep buying and investing to cryptocurrency because it holds a future to change the way of online payment and type of investment where you are in full control of your funds. I no longer hold a new altcoin and sold it all last year. I am trading my funds actively using the stop loss or stop limit option where I was able to control my losses and earnings. I will keep do the same thing this year to multiply my holdings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:35:07 PM

I will wait until Moon or Mars (aka new ATH) as always for my holdings. It isn't hard actually. Maybe will also take part in some STO. It is to early to say about a planning.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:35:17 PM

I think crypto has suffered enough in 2018 and 2019 is the time to bounce back. I would encourage you to get enough potential coins for yourself as the market is still down because very soon, the market is going up again and you would wish, you had bought more and hold during this time.

johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:38:10 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

If the market is going sideways or bearish, I learned to adapt my investment strategy.  For instance, if the value of your coin goes sideways or down for years, in most cases you will not profit.  You'll have to continue holding for many years or sell at a loss.  So the key to still being profitable in a bear market is to invest in dividend-paying tokens.  This way, even if you hold a coin / token for many years, you can still regularly get paid from a share of the company's profits.  With that said, here's a good dividend paying token that I recommend https://www.evoai.network/
Okity21

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:43:59 PM

In 2019, I will carefully monitor the cryptocurrency market in order to fully control the situation there.
This will help determine the choice of campaigns and coins in which it will be profitable to invest.
And of course in the case of the growth of coins that are in my wallet i sell them.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:02:15 PM

I think crypto has suffered enough in 2018 and 2019 is the time to bounce back. I would encourage you to get enough potential coins for yourself as the market is still down because very soon, the market is going up again and you would wish, you had bought more and hold during this time.
I think that suffering is not enough. not all people have lost hope. when hope will be lost absolutely everyone then the growth of the market begins

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:13:20 PM

I do not expect from the market space boom. Many assets have fallen significantly in price, so they will not recover soon. It makes sense to be distracted by something else so as not to focus on crypto. Much depends on the market, so it is not known what I will do.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:19:17 PM

If i dont see any recovery this year, i will keep buying and investing to cryptocurrency because it holds a future to change the way of online payment and type of investment where you are in full control of your funds. I no longer hold a new altcoin and sold it all last year. I am trading my funds actively using the stop loss or stop limit option where I was able to control my losses and earnings. I will keep do the same thing this year to multiply my holdings.
Focus and always try to keep your stand, this industry still have promising outcome, as long as you trust your own assessment and you do your research, things will be positive for your investment, keep in mind that it is your money that you are dealing and needs to protect make sure you have your good understanding.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:21:12 PM

Well, there is always a chance, i mean market price is fluctuating always in his nature, So what will i do in 2019? simply continue work and hold until the price hit my target. As i always said again and again patient can do help a lot in this crypto world.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

2019 should be successful for cryptocurrency, this contributes to everything. Fast growth is definitely not worth waiting for, but the gradual increase in prices will finally come to life and the altcoins will come to life
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:36:48 PM

I don't know what I will do if this year's Crypto doesn't have a significant increase because I have nothing but coins that I get from gifts so if there is no significant increase, the fate of the coins that I have will remain the same which will continue being a coin is worthless because in my opinion it will be very difficult for the coins that I have to have expensive prices when the market is in a critical condition

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:39:31 PM

In my opinion, this 2019 will have many changes and mutations good for the crypto market. So crypto will become good and we should invest in ICOS market as well as on the coins in the coinmarketcap. I believe in this so let's prepare for the upcoming conquest with the crypto market that will be able to be very dynamic.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:48:42 PM

It’s correct that 2018 was not a good year for crypto but I hope 2019 will be best like 2017.
So I will try to buy some different coins which I think have potential & can give me some reasonable profit in 2019.
Dobolen

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:53:11 PM

It’s correct that 2018 was not a good year for crypto but I hope 2019 will be best like 2017.
So I will try to buy some different coins which I think have potential & can give me some reasonable profit in 2019.

I was also so, have hope that it does more or less the same. in 2019, the more this good news and good progress about a crypto market. many of the ICO quality and profitable, because I want to increasingly focus on the ICO.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:53:47 PM

you are doing the right thing, but most likely you will buy these coins throughout the year. the market will not show the growth in 2019

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kewlia

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:00:18 PM

Actually 2018 year was not good situation for earn profit. full year bear market was falling down. if 2019 can do eth, btc market rise, i first want to sell my coin. if get chance i can do buy more good topper coin for earn some profit. if situation is good, i want to continue trade and want to make rich.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:02:43 PM

to manage with tasks on work with the evaluation as referring one with distinctives as investor to gains with confirmation as defining use of option to put on table as preparing of new position with the trading,

as extending manage on expends as releasing parts on resource with possession to finish with nominals of return on completion.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:04:42 PM

I have been holding my cryptos for quite some time now. Losing morevthan half its value when I bought it during the time when the market was still healthy. Im hoping that the market will somehow recover early this year. If not and it continues going down, I might sell my assets.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:09:12 PM

In 2019 I am looking forward to getting new projects with value and of great potential that would yield profitable coins when the time comes and also expanding in investing if the price of bitcoin appreciates then I sell and get more
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:10:07 PM

I have been holding my cryptos for quite some time now. Losing morevthan half its value when I bought it during the time when the market was still healthy. Im hoping that the market will somehow recover early this year. If not and it continues going down, I might sell my assets.

I think there are lot of options are available to do in the year of 2019 we had lot of time to develop our skills and develop our investments if you are new to this field learning will be the first thing all if you are experienced make some good ideas in investing your money to the good currency I also thinking about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: