Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3896 times)
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:14:38 PM

I will continue with doing bounty camapigns even lot of them are pure scam. I am comfortable with that I will work for someone a lot of months and I will never seen any token. But this is the risk of doing bounties.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:17:42 PM

I am brave and therefore choose HODL! I am brave, not a  because a terrible fool, but because there is no other option,  HODL and hope, or give everything for a penny!
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:31:44 PM

For me, cryptocurrency has become a hobby and I like to learn more and more about it, so I will keep my coins, even if they lose their price. I think that people with huge opportunities and money are interested in the success of cryptocurrency and they will not allow the market to disappear. You can panic selling everything when the price is constantly falling, but then you'll regret it when the new bullrun starts.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:42:23 PM

I am brave and therefore choose HODL! I am brave, not a  because a terrible fool, but because there is no other option,  HODL and hope, or give everything for a penny!
learn how to trade and increase the number of coins in your portfolio and not just hold what you bought. work out the right approach
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:45:14 PM

I will do in the year 2019 this is me more focus in participating bounty and increasing investment by market conditions that exist. in order to maximize my results me optimistic this year will harvest.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:02:26 PM

I plan to sell half of it when the recovery occurs this year and then I will buy in the event of a decline, I will not leave crypto because there are still opportunities to profit.

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:22:19 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

Cryptoworld has been in a rather disadvantageous position for quite a long time.I think more and more people are beginning to think of other initiatives instead of crypto. But I personally want to be patient and see what happens for at least another 5-6 months. Things can be greatly improved in my opinion.  Cool Cool

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:39:44 PM

I plan to sell half of it when the recovery occurs this year and then I will buy in the event of a decline, I will not leave crypto because there are still opportunities to profit.
Well, why you want to sell half if you think that there will be a correction and you will be able to buy back cheaper? you need to fix all profits in the USDT and then buy out much cheaper. This is my strategy and I am confident that it will work.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:42:38 PM

2018 was terrible and unexpected. I look towards 2019 with a great deal of positive mindset hoping that my expectations would not be dashed. I hope to make some profits from my  present holdings
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:43:26 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

It's difficult to speculate what's coming this year. That is why I will just keep on hunting bounties and accumulate as much altcoin as I can. I'm hoping that this year will be different from last year. I wasn't able to earn anything last year due to the bear market. However, I have learned a lot of things last year, it is not to depend too much on crypto currency and to be patient.

sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 06:50:30 PM

I will stay in the crypto market in 2019. If the decline continues, I will keep it in my hand. I'm not willing to sell at a loss. I think the coins in my hand will rise in the future. I intend to be patient and wait. The crypto market will always exist. I will continue to be here.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:09:23 PM

Personally, I think it's great when newbies appear and cryptocurrency interests. And we are fans of cryptocurrency is becoming more and more. For me personally, the year 2019 begins with ICO where there are bounties that pay for advertising in social networks. And this brings in not a bad salary since I just fell in love with cryptocurrency. And I don’t understand how to live and not use cryptocurrency in our modern time. When everywhere goes the latest electronic technology. And you have to learn new technologies in order to keep up with technological progress.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:11:46 PM

I can only wish you good luck. Weight we learn here. And we won't stop learning. We are waiting for the best news and changes in the situation
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:16:45 PM

If market doesn’t pick up in 2019, I won’t sell any of my investments, I’ll just keep on holding because I do believe long term in projects I invested in. I’ll just try to accumulate as much as possible, and actually kinda happy with this bear market because I still have time to buy more at very cheap price which is great!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:24:17 PM

I have been holding my cryptos for quite some time now. Losing morevthan half its value when I bought it during the time when the market was still healthy. Im hoping that the market will somehow recover early this year. If not and it continues going down, I might sell my assets.

It seems to me that the time to sell their assets is already gone. When you have lost in price more than 50%, then it remains only to wait and hope that the price increase will occur soon enough.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:27:33 PM

I have been holding my cryptos for quite some time now. Losing morevthan half its value when I bought it during the time when the market was still healthy. Im hoping that the market will somehow recover early this year. If not and it continues going down, I might sell my assets.

It seems to me that the time to sell their assets is already gone. When you have lost in price more than 50%, then it remains only to wait and hope that the price increase will occur soon enough.
I agree, if a person holds a good altcoin then I would not sell I think he will grow well, and in such a market it is better to invest than to sell, and to make a bounty is also good now)

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:28:04 PM

i guess i will do the same as in 2018 i give my Bitcoins out for ledning and grow them slowly.
And hoping for a bullet run in the end of 2019 .

regards
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:52:11 PM

everyone hopes for the best, so do I, but I realize that we also have to be willing to see and face reality, there is always the worst possibility in everything including crypto and I have prepared myself for it so if it really happens then I will be more focus on my real work, not leave crypto but just rest while waiting for crypto to improve again

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:55:29 PM

Well 2018 was an eye opener for most of us,most of us were beginners ,so 2019 will be a year to improve on 2018. In this year, i would venture into trading. Also i will invest in undervalued coins with good use case, because once there is a bullish trend for it, then profit should be mine.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:06:36 PM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
Crypto investors have to closely follow up the latest news, because this field is improving quickly, the improvment does not involve the prices only. I do not have any plan to leave Crypto, instead, I plan to enhance my Blockchain and Crypto knowledge. The price is not everything for me, and I believe the market will recover sooner or later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: